Chapter 52- depression

Jens pov
I was so exhausted today. Marie kept waking me up in the middle of the night. Finally she was asleep so I scrolled through my social media accounts.

I got up and did my morning routine. I wore Nike sweatpants, a baggy black v neck, and my black converse. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my things, Marie's things, Marie and headed to baileys.

I knocked on her door and she answered. "Hey" "hi, can you do me a favor and watch Marie for me please" "where are you going" "to run some errands" I lied. "Ok uhh bye" she said. "Bye" I said and walked away. I went straight to the liquor store. I searched for some cigarettes and a beer.

They asked for my ID so I gave them my "ID" my old friend made me a fake one which really comes in handy. She handed me back my stuff and I sat on the curb. It was so dark and cloudy outside. First I smoked then I drank. I was so fucking depressed I didn't know how to handle it.

I started crying out of nowhere. What the hell was I getting myself into. Hayes started calling so I answered. "Hello" I said sounding sad. "Hey babe what's wrong" "I'm just tired" I half lied. "Oh well I just had an idea, I kept thinking about it and I wanna do it" "what"

"When I get back I'll go to your house everyday and sleep over on the weekends" he said sounding so happy. "Ya that sounds amazing" "sorry princess but I gotta go, we have to go to a m&g" "ok love you" "love you to bye" he said and hung up. I kept smoking till I got tired of it.

I bought some gum just incase my breath smells like shit. When I was walking I saw a blade on the floor. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Well I'm glad I didn't have to purchase one. There's nothing really to do in North Carolina.

So I went back to baileys house. I knocked on the door and her little bro answered it. He knew me so he let me in. I walked in and saw Alyssa (baileys mom). "Hi honey" she said making some sandwiches. "Hi is Bailey home" I asked. "Ya she's upstairs, do you want a sandwich"

"Uhh no thanks but can you watch her for a little longer I have to do some stuff" "ya of course" "ok thanks bye" I said half way out. "Your welcome" she said. Then I left walking around for a bit again. I went back to my house and grabbed more money. I left and went to a bar.

I got wasted pretty fast. Next thing you know a group of boys came in. They kept staring at me. They looked like they were 18 or something. One of them came up to me. I ordered another drink and the boy paid for me. "Thank" I smiled. "Anything for a beautiful girl" he said smiling back.

I can't flirt with him. I'm with Hayes, I have to be loyal! As soon as I finished my drink I started leaving until the boy stopped me. "Hey where are you going, do you need a ride home" I can tell he was pretty drunk. "No thanks" I said pushing through.

I finally got outside and started walking away. But he grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the bar. "What the hell let me go" I said angrily. He ignored me and started kissing me. I pushed him away. He smacked me so hard I almost fell. "Aye get out or else I'll call the cops" someone said.

I looked up and saw a man like 30 years old. "Are you ok" he asked. "Ya thanks" "your welcome" he said and I walked back home. I got in my room and locked myself in the restroom. I played some depressing music and thought for awhile.

I checked the time and it was 7:45. It was starting to get late. I got the blade out of my pocket and cut myself. I also cut my thighs. 5 on my wrists and 10 on my thighs. I started crying so loud. I couldn't control at all. I got up from the floor and looked through my cabinet. I reached for some red, white, and blue pills.

I got them and went into the tub. I slit my wrists again and my hand was dangling from the tub. I dropped the blade on the floor. The flier was covered in blood stains. I kept crying and crying. "ITS ALL MY FAULT" I yelled at myself. I looked at the pills for a bit and decided to take some.

"I don't want to be in this world anymore" I said crying to myself. I took them and closed my eyes. Just waiting for my life to be taken away.

Baileys pov
It's already 8:32. Where the hell can she be. It doesn't take that long to run some errands. I called her but she didn't answer. Something's up, I can tell. I asked my mom if she can watch Marie. She said yes so I went to Jens house.

I walked in without knocking. No one was in the living room. I ran to Jens room and nobody was here. But I looked over to her bathroom. The lights were on so I turned the knob. It was locked. "JEN" I yelled. I started banging on the door. "JEN ANSWER ME" I yelled again.