Chapter 46- back to north carolina

Jens pov
Out flight leaves at 6:00. I checked my phone and it was 4:15. I got up and picked out a lazy outfit. I was wearing grey sweatpants, a white crop top, and my converse.

For my makeup I put bb cream, concealer, mascara, and lip balm. Then I just put my hair in a messy bun. I kept looking around for my jacket. It's a black jacket and it says loyalty on the back of it. I got it from yourstrulyclothing.com

I finally found it after looking for 20 mins. "What are you doing" I heard Matt say. I got up from the couch and went over to him. "It's 4:30 and our flight leaves at 6:00, I had to get ready" I said sitting on the bed. I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful" Hayes said with one eye opened. "Good morning handsome" I said kissing his cheek. Taylor woke up and went into the restroom. Maybe he's finally getting ready. I turned on the tv and decided to watch some spongebob. A few mins later I got a text from Mahogany.

Mahogany- hey me and Madison r gonna go get Starbucks wanna come

Me- ya sure I'll meet u guys at the lobby in about 5 mins

Mahogany- k see u then

Hayes was on his phone. He looked so damn cute. "Babe I'm gonna go to Starbucks with Mahogany and Madison want anything" I asked him. "No thanks" he said. "K I'll be back soon" I said kissing him. "Be safe" he pointed out. "I know I know" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Do you guys want anything from Starbucks" I asked Matt and Taylor. "You know it sister" he said in a girly voice which caused me to laugh a bit. "Uhhh....... Can you get me a hot Chocolate" Taylor asked. "Sure" I said grabbing the keys (card).

I left and went down to the lobby. I saw mahogany and Madison sitting down on the couch. "Hey guys" I said hugging them. "Hi" they both said and returning the hug. "Ready" Madison asked. "Ya" mahogany and I said at the same time. We then went into mahogany's car.

*AT STARBUCKS*

"Who's going first" I asked. "You could" Madison said. I went up to the counter and ordered the drinks. Madison went then mahogany. People started coming up to us and started taking pics. One girl that looked like she was 14 came up to me. "You don't deserve Hayes. Your to ugly, fat and a slut" she said to me then walked away.

Tears started forming into my eyes. I ran out to the car. Madison and mahogany barely got out. I wiped my tears away quickly. "Are you ok" mahogany asked. "I'm fine" I said sniffling. She looked at me with a concerned look and opened the doors.

*AT THE HOTEL*

"MATT, TAYLOR YOUR DRINKS ARE HERE" I yelled. They came up to me and grabbed it. "Thanks" they both said. "Your welcome" I said. I sat next to Hayes on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" I replied back.

"Want some" I asked Hayes. He took sip and handed it back. "Eww what is that" he asked with a disgusted face. "It's good and it's a soy latte" I said drinking it more. I checked my phone and it was 5:25. Well we better get going if we don't wanna miss it.

"Guys get up Cam just texted me saying to go to the lobby now" Matt said. We all got our stuff and went to the lobby. When we saw cam he told us to go outside cause there's car outside. He followed us from behind.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

We got our stuff down and walked in. Hayes held my hand with the one he didn't use to pull his luggage. There were some girls there wanting to take pics with us. We only took a couple cause we didn't want to be late. I checked my phone again and it was 5:50. We only had 10 mins.

I ran to the door and told the assistant to wait for everybody in the back. She said ok and I just waited for Hayes. He came and we walked in together. We sat down then a few mins later the plane took off.

*IN NORTH CAROLINA*

I felt someone shaking me. I woke up and saw Hayes. "We're here" he said. I finally got up and Hayes took my luggage down for me. "Thanks" I said kissing him. We walked out of the airport and Elizabeth was gonna pick us up. When I mean us I mean me, Hayes, Nash, and Cam.

She got here and we all greeted her. She first dropped off Cam then me. "Thanks Elizabeth" I said getting out. "Anytime" she said smiling. Hayes got out and helped me with my luggage. "Bye Nash" I said waving. "Bye" he said and waved back.

Hayes walked me up to my door. "I had an amazing time in LA, except for being kidnapped" I said. "Ya me to, well I'll see you tomorrow" Hayes said kissing me. "K bye" I said and went in. I walked in and saw my mom sleeping on the couch. I kissed her forehead and went up to my room. I unpacked a little bit today but I'll do the rest tomorrow.

I got in bed, put the covers over me and fell asleep.