Chapter 5- new bf and gf?

Jens pov
It's been 4 days already that me and Hayes have broken up. I don't know if I should move on or not. Well it's 6:50 so I better go and get ready.

I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went to pick out my outfit, i decided to wear a baby blue crop top and a white skirt.

It was pretty hot outside it was like 80 degrees. Then I put on my black flats and put my hair in a high ponytail. And who can forget about makeup, I just put on my liquid foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and some babylips.

I went downstairs to get some pancakes that were left over. So I got those and put them in the microwave. Then I sat down and went on Instagram.

I saw Hayes post and it was a pic of him and..... A GIRL!!! What?! I read the caption and it said: new love😘💗

I got really upset and just turned off my phone. I got my pancakes and ate them quickly cause it was already 7:50. I got my backpack and my phone then left.

*AT SCHOOL* Hayes pov
She's late again. Where is she?? Wait why worry about her I already have a girlfriend. 2 mins later Jen walked in.

She came over and sat next to me. "Hi" I said. She didn't even say hi she just smiled. Did she the pic of me and Kate? "Jen the principal would like to see you" the teacher said.

"Ok" she said putting her pencil down and walking out. Is she in trouble? What did she do?

Jens pov
I've never been called up to the office before. When I walked in I admit I was kinda scared. "Hello Jen, we have a new student attending this school can you please show him his classes" he asked me.

"Ya sure" I said. "Follow me" I said to the new student. "What's your name" I asked him. "My name is Jacob" he said. Woah this is how me and Hayes met, weird.

"Can I see your schedule please" I asked him politely. "Sure, here" he said handing me it. "We have all the same classes" I said with excitement.

"That's cool" he said smiling. Omg I love his smile it's just so.... Cute! "Well I guess you can just follow me just for right now since we have the same classes" I said handing him his paper. "Ok ig" he said.

We both walked in and all eyes were on us. This had to be a dream. I told my teacher that we had a new student so he can introduce him to everyone.

Hayes pov
When I saw Jen and some kid walked in I kinda got jealous. Like deep down inside I still had feelings for her. But I had to try to get over her.

"Class we have a new student and his name is Jacob, everyone please make him feel welcomed" the teacher said.

"Where do I sit" he asked. "You can sit next to Hayes, hayes raise your hand so Jacob knows where you sit" he said.

I raised my hand and Jacob came and sat down. Every 5 mins I can see Jacob staring at Jen. I admit I was getting so mad I wanted to tell him something but I couldn't.

*AFTER CLASS* jens pov

Me and Jacob have became really close. We have so much in common, I think I'm starting to like him. Me and Jacob starting walking to math I turned and saw Hayes staring at us.

I looked away quickly but carefully. "So Jacob this is your 2nd period which is math" I said. "Yay I love math" he said with sarcasm. I giggled a little bit. He just gave me his nice smile.

I blushed cause his smile made me melt. But Hayes eyes were just perfection. Wait I have to stop thinking about him.

*AFTERSCHOOL* Jacobs pov

"Finally I have been waiting for this moment" I said making Jen laugh. "I know right" she said.

"Do you mind if I walked with you" I asked her. "I don't mind at all" she said putting her stuff away. "Ok" I said.

"You ready" she asked me. "I've been ready" I said causing her to laugh. "I love your laugh" I said to her. "Thanks" she said smiling.

"Your welcome" I said. When we were half way up to jens house I stopped walking. "What's wrong" she asked. "Can I ask you something" I asked her. "Ya anything" she said.

"Jen... Uhh.... I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" I asked nervously. "I'd love to" she said happily.

Jens pov
We finally arrived to my house. "Well this is where I live" he said. "Your joking right" I asked shocked. "No why is it ugly" he asked seriously for a moment.

"No no" I said giggling. "I live right next door from you" I said. "Oh that's so cool" he said smiling.

"I love your smile" I said. "Thanks but not as lovely as you" he said smiling again. I started blushing... A lot. Omg he's so sweet! "Well I better get going I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"Ok bye" he said waving. "Bye" I said waving back. When I walked in my mom scared the crap out of me. "Omg mom you scared me" I said.

"Sorry sweetie, who was that boy out there you know the one you were talking to" she asked. "He's actually our new neighbor" I said. "Oh ok" she said.

After my conversation with my mom I went upstairs and changed into my sweats and an undershirt.

"Jen do you want pizza, I could order some of you want" she asked me from downstairs. "Yes please mom" I yelled back.

It felt like the pizza took forever to come. I was starving so I just dug right in. I got 2 pieces and headed to my room. I heard a knock on my window once I opened it I saw Jacob. "Hey" he said in a girly voice.

"Hey" I said back. "Lucky" he said. "What" I asked. He pointed at my pizza. "do you wanna piece" I asked him. "No it's fine, it's yours" he says.

"No it's ok, I wanna share" I said smiling. "Ok thanks" he said grabbing it. "Wow this is delicious" he said with pizza in his mouth.

Omg he always makes me laugh! "I just love hearing you laugh" he said. "Thanks I guess" a little confused. "Sometimes I just wanna" he didn't even finish his sentence.

3 seconds later he leaned in and kissed me. It was so passionate. His lips were so soft and smooth! I couldn't pull away because he knows how to kiss a girl.

It only lasted 1 minute till we separated. "Sorry I just-" "it's fine I liked it" I said cutting him off.

"Well I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow bye" he said getting out from the window. "Bye" I said. When he reached the floor he winked at me then left.

I changed into my pjs and went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.