Chapter 33- fight

Jens pov
When I woke up I went to my restroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I changed into some jeans, a honey shirt from honeybrandco, and my converse.

I did my everyday makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I served myself a bowl of cereal. I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter.

Once I was done eating I put my bowl in the sink and watched tv. I invited Madison over so we can talk about boys. Of course that's what girls always do. She was coming over in 5 mins. I waited and waited till she finally arrived.

I heard a car door from the outside close so I opened the door and saw Madison. "Hey" I said hugging her. "Hey" she replied back. We both went inside and went to my bedroom. We sat down and started talking about life.

"So are you and jake still a thing" Madison asked me. "Ya and Hayes apologized to me" I said laying down. "Did you forgive him", "no cause right now I don't even know anymore" I said sadly. Madison gave me a big hug. She always knows what to do.

Hayes pov
I got out of the house and decided to take a walk in the park. I went on the swings and thought about Jen. "I love you", "I love you to" I heard some people said.

I looked at them and concentrated on the guy's face. Hold on is that who I think it is. ITS JAKE! He's cheating on Jen! I got so pissed and got up from the swings.

I went up to him and socked him in the face. I repeatedly punched him until I broke his nose. Then out of nowhere some guys took me off of him. "You don't ever cheat on Jen" I yelled at him. "It's not like you didn't do it to her" he said and laughed.

I was trying to get out of the guys grip but he didn't let me. When he said that I started asking myself why did I do that. The guys let go of me and I ran to Jake again. My anger had to come out eventually. He ran somewhere around Jens house.

I jumped on him and tackled him.

Jens pov
Me and Madison went outside to play some volleyball. From a distance I can see 2 boys fighting. "Mad look over there" I turned her around. We got closer and it looked like Hayes.

We ran up to them and I got Hayes off of Jake. "Why are guys fighting" I asked Hayes angrily. "Jake here was cheating on you" he said furiously. I looked at Jake and back at Hayes. "Mad help" I said holding Hayes.

When we got to my house I took him inside the restroom and took out the first aid kit. Madison helped me clean up Hayes. He kept wimping in pain. Once we were done Madison had to go to the studio. "Bye guys" she said to both of us and left.

Hayes pov
Jen put the first aid kit back and grabbed my hand. She pulled me into her bedroom and sat me down on her bed. "Explain" she said with a serious face.

"Well I was at the park just walking around and then I sat on the swings just regretting everything I have done to you, I heard people say I love you and I love you to. I looked up and saw Jake with another girl. I went up to him and punched him"

"Some guys separated us. Jake started walking away but I wasn't gonna let that happen, so I jumped on him and we attacked each other" I said catching my breath. "Thanks for doing that and all but you know you cheated on me to" she said crawling up on her bed.

"I know what I did Jen but it was an accident what Jake did was on purpose" I tried to make a point so she realize that I love her. A tear went down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Jen I love you with all of my heart your the only girl I wanna be with" when I said that she kissed me. I miss the kisses that she always gives me. It turned into a make out session. Then we finally stopped.

Jens pov
I was thinking should I just forgive him? "Hayes.....", "ya" I took a deep breath and said, "I forgive you." "You do", "yup" I said happily. He smiled and gave me a big kiss and hug.

"Thank you so much" he said hugging me tightly. "Do you wanna watch a movie with me" I asked him. "Sure" he said. I put on Netflix and we were watching cyber bully. (I love that movie). He got up and left. Hayes came back with a blanket and some popcorn.

I patted the spot next to me and he lied down. When we were done eating the popcorn he put it on the nightstand and cuddled with me. I snuggled up in his chest and that's when I knew he's the one I wanna be with.

Sooner or later I just fell asleep in Hayes's arms and I just knew I was safe with him.