Chapter 22- magcon!

Jens pov
Omg I'm so excited for today. I could finally meet everybody but at the same time I don't want them to be mad at me for being with Hayes.

I know I might get hate but I need to focus on the positive ones. Anyways haters are my motivators right? I got up and went to the restroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. When I was finished taking a shower I got my clothes and put them on.

I was wearing some high waisted jeans, a white crop top, my button up phora jersey (from yours truly clothing), and my converse.

I curled my hair and then put on my makeup. For my makeup I put my liquid foundation, mascara, blush, and a nude lipstick.

I didn't really wear the much makeup. I checked the time on my phone and it was already 8:10. Everybody had to be there by 10:30. I had to quickly wake up Hayes.

"Hayes wake up, your gonna be late" I said shaking him a bit. "I'm up I'm up" he said getting up.

Hayes pov
I got up, went to the restroom to brush my teeth and to take a quick shower. When I was done I put on my khakis, my grey tank, a snapback, with my vans.

"I'm ready" I told Jen. "K let's go" she said grabbing her phone and mine. The boys texted me saying to meet them downstairs to have breakfast with them.

Me and Jen went downstairs hand in hand. We both got our breakfast and sat down with everyone. "Dude I'm so tired" Aaron said. "I know how you feel" Sam said.

"I'm excited because I was never a guest on magcon" Ricky said. "I know me to" Trevor said. "You meant to say that o2l has never been a guest on magcon" Connor said.

"Yup" Kian spoke up. "Same goes for me and Jen" Madison said. "I'm excited you guys are our guests" I said taking a bite of my waffle.

"No one knows you guys came" Taylor said. "Well except for mahogany" Matt said. "Mahogany mostly comes with us anyways" Carter piped in.

"Yup you guys are so fun" mahogany said. "Thank you" we all said in a fancy way. "We better get going its 9:40" Shawn said getting up.

"Let's go" Nash said to everybody.

Jens pov
They all had to get there before it started so they can rehearse and stuff. Well I just went with mahogany and Madison so I wouldn't be a distraction to Hayes.

We were just chilling on our phones, chatting, and telling each other what's going on our lives. "So are you guys excited" I asked the girls.

"Very" Madison said excitedly. "I'm always excited" mahogany said. "I'm extra excited but a bit scared" I said looking at the table.

"Why are you scared" mahogany asked me. "Because what if girls scream out bad stuff at me" I said worriedly. "We're all gonna protect you from that Jen so you don't have anything to worry about" Madison said.

"Ya, we're gonna back you up on this. And plus they have to understand that you guys are in love with each other and Hayes finally found somebody that makes him so happy" mahogany said.

"Thanks guys" I said hugging them both. "Your welcome" they both said hugging back. "It's time" Shawn yelled. All the boys and mahogany were staying behind stage until the announced when their gonna be out.

"Welcoming to the stage magcon and mahogany lox"

Hayes pov
We all ran on stage and said hey to everyone. "Ok guys before we do anything, we're gonna do the......... LIP GLOSS DANCE" cam yelled into the mic.

Mahogany was the dj so she put on the song for us. The song started playing and we all started dancing to it, everybody was cheering for us, it was hilarious.

"Guys come on out and do it with us" jack j yelled at the "special guests" that we're back stage. I looked at everybody's faces and they were a little confused.

Jen, Madison, Lia, Andrea, and o2l came out running to the stage. We all started the lip gloss dance together, it was so much fun!

After we all sat down on the table that was set for us on the stage. "So guys you can go on Twitter but make sure to go under the hashtag #magconincolorado and ask us anything" Shawn said.

The tweets were coming in and there was a lot. "I picked one and it says, are Jen and Hayes dating" Matt said. "Me and Jen are officially dating" I said happily.

Some girls in the crowd were awwing and some were making mean faces towards Jen. "I have one, jack g and Madison are you guys dating" Cam said.

"Yes we are dating guys and I'm really happy about it" jack g said.

Jens pov
The boys answered like 20 tweets then we did one more dance which is called the milkshake song. After that we all said bye and went backstage.

"Are you guys ready for the meet and greet tomorrow" Aaron asked us. "Ya" we all shouted. We all decided to go back to the hotel since it was a long day today.

*AT THE HOTEL*

I'm SO TIRED! I went into my room and changed really quick. Then I lied down on my bed with Hayes on the other. I got my phone and went on my social medias.

"Do you wanna sleep with me today" Hayes asked. "Do you want me to" I asked putting my phone on the nightstand.

"Your my cuddle buddy" he chuckled. "Fine" I groaned. I went next to him and we both cuddled together. I turned the lights off and faced him.

"Goodnight my queen" he said kissing me. "Goodnight my king" I kissed him back. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.