Chapter 37- LA here we come

*1 MONTH LATER*

Jens pov
I'm so excited today we're going to LA. Woohoo I'm so pumped. I'm glad I packed the day before. I got up and did my morning routine but I did it quickly.

I changed into my joggers, a magcon sweater, and my converse. For my hair I did a messy bun. My essentials were my phone, my beats by dre, and my laptop. No that much but it's whatever. I got all of my stuff and went downstairs.

"Good morning honey", "good morning" I said hugging my mom. "Ohhh your making pancakes, they smell so good" I said grabbing one. When I was eating my breakfast I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes- babe were almost there go outside like in 5 mins

Me- k

"Mom I have to go there gonna be outside in 5 mins" I said getting my stuff ready. "Ok have fun I love you", "I love you to" I said yelling from the door. I was on my phone waiting on the porch. It was so cold and I'm glad I was wearing a hoodie.

Then a black car parked on the curb. Hayes rolled down the window and told me to get in. I said hi to everybody and put on my seatbelt. The ones in the car were Nash, Cam, Hayes, me, Matt, Carter, and Mahogany.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

"This is your stop" the man said. He was driving us all the way over here. "Thanks" we all said. We all got our stuff out and started walking inside. Hayes was holding my hand just in case.

There were paparazzi again. They kept getting in our way. Our plane left at 10:30 and it was 10:20. We couldn't really get past but we made it. I sat next to Hayes and he helped me put my stuff away on the plane.

He sat next to me and kissed my hand. I blushed a bit and listened to music on my phone. I turned it off and fell asleep cause I was so tired.

Somebody was shaking me and I woke up. It was Hayes. "We're here" he said smiling. I smiled back at him and got up. He handed me my suitcases and we both got out of the plane. I grabbed his hand and headed out the airport.

"We have to stay here cause there's gonna be 2 cars coming to pick us up" Cam said. It was me, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Matt, Carter, and mahogany in one car. In the other one was jack&jack, Taylor, and Madison.

10 mins later a car came and picked everybody up. He took us to a nice hotel. We all got out and checked in. "Here are your guys's cards" Nash said handing us them. Of course me and Hayes were sharing a room. But there was 1 more bed so Matt and Taylor were staying with us.

Hayes and I both went into our rooms and lied down on the bed. We were so exhausted cause we all woke up early. I just fell asleep right away.

Hayes pov
I fell asleep next to Jen and woke up. I scrolled through Instagram until I got bored of it. I got a text from Nash.

Nash- yo bro were gonna go get some chipotle u guys wanna come

Me- nah I think we'll just stay in

Nash- ok u don't know what ur missing

I turned off my phone and turned on the tv. When I turned it on Jen woke up. "Sorry" I said turning it down. "It's fine" she said yawning. "Ohhh I love dance moms" she said happily.

We were watching a whole marathon of dance moms and to tell you that it's to much drama. She got up and got a water from the mini fridge. "Do you want anything" she asked me. "No thanks" I said.

"Well I'm gonna go to the lobby to go get something to eat", "ok bye" I said then she left.

Jens pov
I got in the elevator and went to the lobby. There were people eating so I went over and checked it out. They had a waffle maker and cereal. Wow it's like heaven. I made myself a waffle and got a piece of bacon. I wasn't really that hungry.

I served myself some orange juice and sat down. When I looked up I saw a boy around my age and he winked at me. I looked back down and continued eating my food.

Wow time passed I looked at my watch and it was already 3:30. I got up to throw my trash away and got in the elevator. Before it can close the same boy stopped it and came inside.

"Hey beautiful" he said and smirked at me. I just ignored him until I got to my floor. He followed me and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to push him off but I couldn't.

Hayes pov
Jen was taking forever so I got up and went to go check on her. When I got out of the hotel room I saw Jen kissing some boy.

I went up to him and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and kicked me in the stomach I fell back and tried to get up. The boy got on top of me and punched me back. Then I finally got on top of him and punched him until he looked like a prune.

Jen took me off of him and dragged me in the room. She ran to the restroom and grabbed some wet towels and cleaned me up. Once she was done she gave me a hug. I got up and looked out the window.

"Is something wrong" she asked. I turned around and said, "Jen you were just kissing someone else of course there's something wrong. Your cheating on me" I said angrily. "HAYES I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU" she yelled.

"Then why were you kissing him" I asked. "He forced me I was trying to get him off me but I couldn't." "We'll talk about this tomorrow cause I'm gonna go to sleep" I said getting under the covers.

"Ok goodnight" she said sleeping next to me. "Goodnight" I sighed then fell asleep.