Chapter 53- the hospital

Baileys pov
No answer. Oh no that has to mean something. I kicked the door open. I saw Jen in the tub sleeping or something. There was blood all over the floor. I ran to her and tried waking her up. I poured water on her face but she didn't want to wake up.

I grabbed her phone and called the ambulance as fast as I could. They were coming in about 2 mins. The door opened 2 mins later. The ambulance people grabbed her and took her to the hospital. I ran to my house and told my mom. We all went to the hospital and waited for her.

I remembered I had her phone. So I called Hayes. "Hi babe" he said. "Uhh Hayes this isn't Jen this is her friend Bailey" "oh hi umm why do you have her phone" "Jens in the hospital" "what, how" he yelled. "I don't know I just saw her in the tub with pills in her hand and a blade on the floor with blood everywhere" a tear came down my eye.

"Omg I'll be there tomorrow ok" "ok bye" I said and hung up.

Hayes pov
Bailey hung up and I started packing as fast as I can. I told everybody and they were coming. "I can go by myself" I said to them. "We care about her to, its not just you" Cam said starting to get mad at me.

They all nodded and I sighed. We all started packing and then left back to North Carolina.

-----------------------------------------

We all ran to the countertop and asked for Jen. The lady said we couldn't cause she's in the operating room. We all sat down in the waiting room. A girl came up to us. "Sorry but no pictures right now" I said. "I'm not here for a picture or anything.. I'm Bailey Jens friend" she said.

I can tell she was crying. She has tear stains and it looked like her eyes were swollen or something. "Oh hi Bailey" I said. "hey" she said looking down. "Why did she do this" I asked. I started crying. "We'll ever since her mom passed away she's been drinking, smoking and cutting"

"Omg why didn't she tell me" I asked. "I honestly don't know" "how did her mom die" "she lost a lot of blood when she gave birth to Marie" "oh" I can't believe Jen did all of this. The doctor came back and asked for the parents or relatives.

We all stood up. "All of you can't be relatives" he said. "Well she doesn't have any relatives except for her baby sister" I said. "Oh ok but only 4 people can see her" he says. So me, Bailey, Cam, and Nash went in. She was still asleep cause she barely came out of the operation room.

We started crying when we saw her. Her eyes were blood shot red, her wrists and thighs were cut, and she looked really pale. I guess she lost a lot of blood. I went up to her and sat on the bed. I kissed her cheek and started crying. "Can you guys give me a moment please" I said. They agreed and left.

I grabbed her hand and stared at her beautiful face. So much is going on right now. "Jen I know you can't here me but I just wanted to say that I love you more than life itself. Your my everything and I'd do anything for you. I'm always gonna be here for you no matter what. We might have our ups and downs but we manage to fix it cause we love each other" I took a deep breath and a tear came down her eye.

I started crying more. She did hear me. "I love you Jen" I said wiping my tears away. I looked at her monitor and saw that it was going crazy. She started twitching. I quickly pressed the emergency button so the nurses can come. Before they got here her heart beat went flat. No she can't be dead. 3 seconds later the nurses came in.

I ran out crying and left the hospital. Matt came running after me. Nash was about to come but Taylor and Carter pushed him back. I finally slowed down and walked. Matt put his hand on my shoulder. "DONT FREAKIN TOUCH ME" I yelled at him. "What the fuck is your problem dude" he said.

I cried and cried till I couldn't anymore. "What's wrong" he asked. "Jens.......... Dead" I managed to say. He looked at me with shock. He started crying and sat on the curb. I sat next to him. "Omg this can't be fucking happening" he said. "I don't know anymore... I have nothing to live for anyways might as well kill myself already" I said.

"Dude no, Jen wouldn't want that neither do any of us, ok" I just cried. I couldn't handle it. And Matt was right I couldn't do this to Jen. I told him that I was gonna go back home and just rest.

*AT HOME*

I went inside and went straight up to my room. I locked myself inside and stayed in the dark. My mom knocked on my door so I answered it. "Well hello you didn't even say... Omg what happened Hayes" she asked worriedly. "Jen" I said. "Did she break up with you" "no she's... Dead" I couldn't handle it again. I started crying.

"Omg" my mom said putting her hands over her mouth. She hugged me then a few mins later she left. I just stayed in the darkness and couldn't fall asleep.