Chapter 27- visiting

Jens pov
I woke up around 11:36. Uh oh my mom texted me I feel like I'm in trouble.

Mom- Jen where are you

Me- sorry mom I fell asleep at Hayes's house

Mom- ok I thought u were out somewhere

Me- ur not mad

Mom- no but u have to get home right now cause ur cousin is coming over to visit

Me- ok bye

I got up and kissed Hayes's forehead and whispered bye.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I went to the restroom and took a shower then I brushed my teeth. I put on my shorts, a white crop top, my blue flannel on top, and my converse.

I did my everyday makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I went downstairs and saw my mom cleaning the kitchen.

"Hi mom" I said sitting on the chair. "Hi Hun" she said. "You know you don't have to clean up right it's already neat" I said going on my phone. "I know but I want Riley to like it here" she said.

"How long is she going to be staying here" I asked my mom. "Only a week so you guys can spend time together" she said finishing up. "Oh ok" I got up and went back to my room.

Hayes pov
I woke up like at 1:03. Wow that's pretty late.

Jen- sorry I left my cousin is coming over to visit me

Me- it's fine babe

Jen- I'll go over ur house later on today

Me- ok gotta go babe see u later

Jen- k bye

I got up and took a shower. After I brushed my teeth and changed. I went downstairs and just watched tv some tv. Nash came downstairs and sat down on the other couch.

"Do you wanna come with Taylor and I to get some red robins" Nash asked me. "Nah" I said. "Ok" he said getting up walking outside. I think I'll ask what time Jen will come.

Me- babe what time r u coming over

Jen- in about 35 mins

Me- ok

Well what should I do besides watching tv.

Jens pov
I was up in my room until I heard my mom say "she's here" that's when I got up and went downstairs. I saw my cousin Riley and she was greeted by my mom.

"Hey ry" I said hugging her. "Hey j" she said hugging back. "Well Riley I'll show you your room now" my mom said going upstairs. "Ok" Riley said. I helped Riley unpack most of her stuff.

We both went downstairs and I saw my mom watching tv. "Mom is it ok if ry and I go to Hayes's house right now" I asked her. "Ya it's fine" she said. "Thanks" I said then left to Hayes's house with Riley.

When we were walking Riley asked me a question. "Wait so when you said Hayes did you mean the Hayes Grier" she asked me excitedly. "Ya he's my boyfriend" I said. "No way" she said shockingly.

Hayes pov
Once I heard a knock on the door I sprinted to it and opened it. It was Jen and her cousin. "Hi babe" I said kissing her. "Hey" she said kissing back.

"So this is your cousin" I asked Jen. "Ya her name is Riley" she said. "Hi Hayes I'm a fan but I'm not crazy for you or anything" Riley said laughing.

"Nice to meet you" I said. We've been watching some scary movies and had a walk at the park. It was a chill day. Riley and Jen kinda look alike.

I know there cousins and all but it looks like they can be sisters or something.

*4 HOURS LATER*

"Well we gotta go home Hayes we'll see you tomorrow" Jen said hugging me. "Ok I'll txt you babe bye" I said kissing her cheek.

I also hugged Riley bye and then they both left.

Jens pov
Well I kinda felt tired today and it was only 8:30. I'm just gonna go to sleep now. I went to the restroom and did my every night routine.

Riley's pov
Tbh I love magcon so much! And Hayes was my crush. But Jen had to take him away from me, she knew how much I love Hayes.

I entered jens room and her phone lit up. I looked at it and it was Hayes! He said:

Hayes- gn princess I'll see u tomorrow

Me- gn babe ily

I can't believe I said that to the Hayes Grier. But it's true I truly love him. I heard the restroom door unlock so I turned off jens phone and put it back to where it was.

"What are you doing here" she asked me awkwardly. "I just wanted to say goodnight" I said getting up from her bed. "Goodnight" she said hugging me.

I went to my room and thought about Hayes all through the night.