Chapter 35- disneyland!

*1 WEEK LATER*

Jens pov
I woke up to chirping birds and it was beautiful outside. When I got up the first thing I did was go into the restroom and did my morning routine. I'm finally 15 years old, wow I'm getting old jk!

My phone started blowing up. A bunch of people were texting me happy bday and stuff. I can't believe they remembered. I read all of their messages and replied back.

I texted Hayes and asked him what we're gonna do today, he said:

Hayes- HAPPY BDAY BABE!😘💞🎂🎉

Me- thx babe😘

Me- so what r we doing today

Hayes- it's a surprise!

Me- ugh can u come over?

Hayes- ya I'm already down the street

I heard a knock and ran to the door. I opened it and hopped on him. With my legs around his torso. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Hayes looked at me and said that we aren't going like that to Disneyland!

"WERE GOING TO DISNEYLAND" I asked excitedly. "Yup" he said. I kissed him and hugged him tightly. I ran upstairs and chose my outfits. Hayes came from behind and followed me. I got out something that was Disney related.

I was wearing my denim jeans, a Mickey sweater that's cropped and my converse.

Hayes pov
She went to the restroom and started putting on makeup. "Why do you wear makeup" I asked her. "Cause I look ugly" she said laughing a bit. "No you don't you look beautiful" I said.

"That's not gonna make me feel better Hayes" she said. "I'm not trying to make you feel better cause you always look beautiful" I chuckled a bit. She came up to me and kissed me "thank you" then she went back and kept putting it on.

When she was done she grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. I texted my mom to come and pick us up. Jen got up and went to the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat" she asked. "Wait don't eat yet" I said.

"Why", "cause we're gonna go to IHOP" she kissed me and hugged me. "I love you so much" she whispered in my ear. "I love you more" I said sitting down. "Sure" she said laughing. My mom just texted me that she's here.

We got our stuff and left. "Happy birthday Jen" my mom said. "Thanks Elizabeth" she said then we drove off.

*AT IHOP*

It was kinda packed today which was alright. "Hayes table for 2" the lady yelled. Jen and I got up and followed her to our booth. We sat down and looked at the menu for a bit.

The waiter came back and asked us what we wanted. Jen and I got the same thing. We got the split decision but Jen didn't want the hashbrown cause she doesnt like it.

So she got pancakes instead. Then we ordered our drinks. "So are you excited" I asked her. "Very excited" she said happily. I'm glad she's excited and also happy. They gave us our drinks then we had to wait 30 mins.

30 mins later they brought us our food and we dug right in. "Wait" Jen said getting out her phone. She took a pic of it and posted it on Instagram and so did I. I also tweeted about it I put:

Happy bday to my princess😘👑💕

Then I put my phone away and started eating. "Omg this is SO GOOD" Jen said. I laughed cause the way she said it. Once we were done eating I asked for the check. I paid then we left.

Jens pov
Hayes called his mom to come pick us up and she came like in 10 mins. "Off to Disneyland" Hayes said.

*AT DISNEYLAND*

His mom dropped us off and we said our goodbyes. He grabbed my hand and started walking to the entrance. He paid for our tickets and we went in. "Omg I can already feel the magic" I said squeezing his arm. "Oww" he said.

"Sorry" I giggled a bit. I dragged him inside a little store where they sell butter beer. I know what your thinking what Jen your drinking beer at Disneyland! Well it's not beer.

It has no type of alcohol at all. So I bought one cause I heard its good. And it was delicious. First we started off small so we went to the merry go round. Hayes and I were holding hands on that one. Then we went on the tea cups.

I got so dizzy but I didn't throw up. "Well that was fun" he said grabbing me by the waist. "Ohh lets go on the haunted mansion ride" I said pulling him. It took us 45 mins to get in the front.

We went on it and it was so fun. I'm having an amazing time! Once we got off I wanted to go to the tower of terror. The line wasn't that long. When we went on the elevator and we were in the dark I got scared. It went up and opened up right before it can take a pic we dropped down.

I think I made a funny face. Hayes and I wanted to buy it since we can laugh at it every time we look at it. We basically went on every ride there.

Hayes pov
It was already 11:30 at night. We were leaving at 12:00. I hired somebody to do firework that said happy birthday Jen! And I also got a photographer to take the pic when I kiss her.

I pulled her where the castle was. Just 10 more seconds. "Look at the sky" I said. She looked up and the fireworks came up. Her expression was unforgettable. She hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breath.

I went in for a kiss and picked her up. The first photo the guy took is when she was tip toeing cause I'm taller than her. The second was when her legs were around my torso. Once we were done kissing we got the pictures the guy took and headed back home.

*AT JENS HOUSE*

I walked her up to her door and we stared at each other for a bit. She kissed me and it was passionate. "Thank you so much Hayes, I love you with all of my heart" she said hugging me. "I'm glad you had fun" I said.

"You don't know how much this day meant to me" she said still holding my hands. "I love you" I said kissing her. "I love you to" she smiled. "Goodnight" I said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight" she said waving bye to us.

Jens pov
I went to my room and saw a box on my bed. I read the card and it was from my mom, I'm gonna open it tomorrow. I changed into my pjs and plopped on my bed.

I can't stop thinking fa out today it was so perfect!