Chapter 56- graduating & going to LA

*3 YEARS LATER*

Jens pov
Today was the big day! Hayes and I are graduating. I know what ya'll are thinking. I thought you and Hayes were homeschooled. We are but we still can graduate. We just graduated online. But it doesn't mean we can at least go out and celebrate.

We're going to a nice restaurant tonight with everybody. Then tomorrow were all gonna go to the airport to go to LA. Cam is throwing us party. Which is really nice of him. I'm leaving Marie with Hayes's mom. I asked her if it was ok and she said of course. So I did my morning routine and wore a red dress with my black high heels.

For my make I put on foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and lipstick. And I just curled my hair. Someone knocked on the door and I opened it. "OMG hey babe" I said kissing Hayes. He kissed me back and handed me some flowers. "Aww thanks there so beautiful" I said hugging him. "Not as beautiful as you" he smirked at me.

"Very cheesy but cute" I said putting my flowers in a vase. Marie started crying so Hayes went upstairs. I did a few finishing touches and I was done. Hayes and I were waiting for Cam to pick us up. It was now 4:30. "Cam is taking foreverrrrrr" Hayes groaned. "Calm down he'll be here any minute" I tried calming him down.

5 mins later cam came. We greeted each other and left to the restaurant. Cam went up to the counter and said he had a reservation. They brought us to our table and we all looked at the menu. You know us being the loudest ones there cause we kept making jokes.

Especially Matt. Our waitress came and took our orders. Once she was finished I saw her wink at Cam. He just smiled and started paying attention to us. I texted him to meet me near the restroom. I walked over and saw him walking towards me. "What's up" "I saw the way she looked at you" I smirked. "What do you mean" he asked.

"don't act stupid" I playfully slapped his arm. "She's kinda cute" he said smiling. "Ask for her number" I said. "Fine but it isn't gonna be that easy" he said. "I have to be slick" "shut up" I laughed and went back to our table. I guess we were talking for awhile cause our food arrived. "Where were you" Hayes asked.

"I was just talking to cam" I said. He just nodded and we started eating. When we were done Aaron and Nash. We thanked them and went back to my house. After we get back from LA Hayes is moving in with me. He did keep his word. So we both started packing and Elizabeth (Hayes's mom) took Marie home with her.

Nash came and picked me up. We all went to the airport and went on the plane to LA!

-------------------------------------

*IN LA*

We all arrived and Nash called an uber. The uber picked us up and dropped me and Hayes off at Cam's place. Nash went to a hotel with the jacks, mahogany, madison, taylor, shawn, aaron, carter, and matt. There were more people going to the party of course.

Hayes and I unpacked our stuff and went into the living room where Cam was at. "Do you guys want me to order some pizza" he asked. "Ya" we both said. "Aye what about we have a movie day" I asked the guys. "Ok" they both said. The pizza guy was coming in about 10 mins. I scrolled through Netflix and put on bobs burgers.

"We're watching this" Hayes asked. "No, well for right now I'm just waiting for the food to come then we could watch the movie" I explained. "What movie are we watching" Cam asked. "Saw" I replied. "Cool" he said. Minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered it and it was the pizza guy.

He squinted his eyes and looked at me. "Is there something wrong with my face" I laughed. "You look very familiar that's all" he said. I just shrugged it off. He also looked very familiar. I looked at his name tag and it read Alex. I was gonna give him the money but I decided to ask him something. "Is your last name Wilde" I asked. "Ya how do you know."

"Omg" I put my hands over my mouth in shock. "It's me Jen" I said very excitedly. "Jen...... Hernandez" he asked more like a question. "That's me" I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. He picked me up from the ground. I heard someone clearing their throat. Alex put me down and I turned around. It was Hayes.

He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Babe don't worry this is my best friend Alex" I said. "Hey, nice to meet you" Alex said shaking Hayes's hand. "Nice to meet you to" Hayes said back. "Well it was nice seeing you again Jen" Alex said then left.

"Time to eat" I told Cam. He got up and got some. Hayes looks like he's mad. "Babe there's nothing to be me or protective about" I rubbed his back and I was about to walk away until he pulled my wrist. "I'm sorry for the way I acted" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and went on the couch.

I played the movie saw. Today was good tbh. Can't wait for tomorrow. We kept eating and the pizza was delicious. When we were done we cleaned for a bit. I went on the couch and Hayes brought a blanket. We cuddled with each other until we fell asleep.

Cam's pov
I was about to fall asleep until Hayes and Jen fell asleep first. They looked so cute. I got my phone and took a picture of them. I posted it on Instagram and Twitter. After that I just fell asleep.