Chapter 24- challenges

Hayes pov
We all had to be at the stage like around 1:30 and right now it's 11:15. And Jen is still asleep she can be lazy at sometimes but it's cute to me.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I changed into my black pants, my buttoned up blue shirt with my vans. To keep my hair out of my face I decided to put on my snapback.

After that I just woke Jen up. Jen was walking to the restroom like a zombie now I can tell when she's tired.

Jens pov
I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and to take a shower. Then I put on my clothes, did my hair and my makeup.

I was wearing my black crop top and my overalls over it. My hair was in a fishtail braid. I put on my converse and did my everyday makeup.

I disconnected my phone and told Hayes he could charge his really quick. 25 mins later we were out the door.

Hayes pov
When Jen and I went into the elevator I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you babe" I said hugging her. "I love you to" she said smiling.

I grabbed her hand when the doors opened and led her to the stage. "Hey guys" we both said when we saw them.

"Hey" they all responded. Jen sat down with Madison, Lia, and Andrea. Since mahogany had to rehearse with us. All of us were on stage with o2l.

Mahogany kept playing songs that she was gonna do. We were also testing out the mics and stuff.

Jens pov
It took the boys like an hour to set everything up. Me and the girls were just chatting about life and taking vines and selfies.

It's fun hanging out with these girls. "So one day do you guys wanna hangout" Lia asked us. "Ya like we can go to the movies or the mall" Madison said.

"Or we can go get some food" Andrea joked around. "Sounds fun but when" I asked. "As soon as were done with magcon" Andrea said. "Ok cool" I said sitting back.

15 mins later everybody came back stage and sat down at the tables. I got up from my seat and went to the snack table. I don't feel hungry so I'm just gonna grab a water.

When I grabbed my water I turned back and I saw Hayes. "Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek. "Hey" I said. I got my water an headed back to my table.

Hayes followed and sat next to me. "Are you ready for some challenges today" he asked excitedly. "Yessss I've been ready since day" I said laughing.

Hayes pov
Well it's time to go out on stage. All of us boys and mahogany ran out onto the stage and said hi to everyone. "Who's ready for some challenges" Cam yelled into the mic.

"Me" they all shouted. "Well we can't do it without our special guests" Nash said. "Woah" they screamed. "Come out guys" Taylor said.

Jen, Madison, O2l, Lia, and Andrea came out. "Let's get started" jack j said. "First challenge is the chubby bunny challenge" jack g said happily.

We had our marshmallows out and mahogany played some songs. "Ready set go" Aaron said. All of us kept putting marshmallows in our mouths and saying chubby bunny.

It was so funny cause I looked over at Shawns face and he was red. The winner was Jc. "The next challenge is the Capri sun challenge" Taylor said.

"I heard you can throw up on this one" Ricky said laughing. "I'm scared but whatever" Trevor said. "1-2-3........ GO!" Kian said.

Jens pov
I only drank up to 9 Capri suns and everybody else did more than me. So I lost. Connor gave up at 13 Capri suns. Ricky gave up at 15 Capri suns. And the rest kept going.

Madison gave up at 18 Capri suns. Lia stopped at 20. I was surprised that Andrea kept going. Taylor and Sam stopped at 22. Trevor and Shawn stopped at 26.

Everybody else kept going but the winner was Kian. "Next challenge is the Chapstick challenge" Kian said. "Well only some of us can do that" Trevor said.

"The people that will be doing the challenge is Hayes and Jen, jack g and Madison, Lia and jc, last but not least Andrea and Kian" Cam said.

Once we were finished Sam announced the winners. "The winners are Jen, Kian, Jc, and Madison" he said. "We're gonna be doing one more challenge for you guys" Trevor and Connor.

"We're gonna be doing the bean boozled challenge" Madison said into the mic.

Hayes pov
Me and Jen sat down next to each other and I held her hand under the table. She looked over at me and smiled then looked back at the audience.

"This is gonna be a disgusting channel but we're doing it for you guys" Ricky said all disgusted. "Let's do this thing" Taylor said.

"I need a bag or a trashcan to throw up in after" Aaron said jokingly. Jack j spun the arrow and it landed on the green one.

The green was either the pair or the bugger. I'm so nervous cause what happens if I get the nasty one, yuck. All of us ate it at the same time. The ones who had the nasty one was Madison, Ricky, Shawn, Aaron, Jc, Cam, and Matt.

So the people that have a point is me, Jen, Trevor, Kian, Lia, Andrea, Nash, Taylor, and Carter. (Mahogany is still playing the dj)

We were played this game till someone threw up. The person who threw up was Kian, it was so FUNNY!

Jens pov
"Sorry guys but that was our last challenge" Taylor said. "Aww" everyone said sadly. "I hope you guys enjoyed the challenges we did for you today" Connor said happily.

"We'll see you guys soon bye everybody" Matt said smiling big. We all waved goodbye to them and then went backstage. "Good show" I said kissing Hayes.

"That was awesome" he said smiling. "Are you ready to go back to the hotel" I asked him. "Ya let's go" he said grabbing my hand.

*AT THE HOTEL* (night time)

I changed into my pjs and hopped in my bed. 3 mins later Hayes came and cuddled with me. "Goodnight boo" he said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight" I said kissing him. I felt so safe in his arms. After that I just fell asleep.