Chapter 25- going back home

Jens pov
Our flight left at 9:45 and it was already 8:42. OMG WERE GONNA BE LATE!!! I ran to the restroom and took the quickest shower in this world.

I brushed my teeth and changed. Into some joggers and a white shirt then I put on my black converse. I blow dried my hair really quick and put it in a ponytail.

I started packing my things fast and charged my phone for the meanwhile. I shook Hayes and told him to wake up. He didn't want to wake up so I pushed him off the bed.

I had to do it, it was my only choice tbh I didn't want to cause it was so mean but we were gonna be late and miss the flight. "What time is it" he asked me. "8:50 so you better hurry cause we're gonna miss our flight" I said.

He went into the restroom and came out 7 mins later. "Sorry I pushed you off the bed babe I was trying to wake you up......... I had no choice" I said hugging him from behind.

"It's fine babe" he said kissing me.

Hayes pov
When Jen got her phone and put it away with the wrest of her stuff I plugged in my phone while I use the restroom.

I got out of the restroom, went over to my phone go check the percentage and the time. Well my battery percentage is at 84% and it's already 9:03. "Babe we have to go it's already 9:03" I said getting my stuff.

"K" she said getting her stuff to. I called Carter and told him that Jen and I are going to the lobby right now. They were all waiting for us there so I grabbed jens hand and then we left.

I was looking around the lobby and finally I saw Trevor twerking. Omg dude that guy is just to funny. Then I saw Nash talking to Matt. I went over to them and told Nash were ready.

"Ok guys lets go we're gonna be late" he said. There were 2 cars waiting outside for us. We went in them and they drove us off at the airport.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

Jen and I got out of the car and I grabbed her by the waist and we started walking. I checked my watch and it was 9:40. "Guys it's 9:40" I screamed to them. "We better run then" Connor said.

We all ran but there was paparazzi. We only have 5 mins. They kept screaming our names and taking a lot of pictures. All of us had to push throw then we started running again. I grabbed jens hand tightly cause the paparazzi was getting crazy.

Jens pov
When we past the paparazzi I checked my phone and it was already 9:43. "Guys hurry we only have 2 mins" I yelled. We all started running so fast that Lia almost tripped.

Andrea was wearing sandals so she fell but mahogany went back for her and helped her up. It's 9:44, we were like 8 seconds away from the entrance.

The lady was about to close the door until I let go of Hayes's hand and ran ahead of him. I handed her my ticket and waited for everyone else to arrive.

"Thank you so much for doing that" Taylor hugged me tightly. "Anytime" I said catching my breath. Hayes was on the other side of me waiting for everybody else to.

Once everybody got in I grabbed Hayes's hand and we went inside. "I pick the window seat" I said to Hayes. "Anything for my princess" he said laughing.

I looked out of the window and took a pic cause it looks so beautiful outside. The sky is like a pinkish blueish color and it so cool. I'm gonna be putting it on snapchat.

Hayes pov
"Nash was thinking that we can all go to ihop after this" Matt said to me. "Ok sounds good" I said turning back to Jen. "Babe do you wanna go to IHOP after this" I asked her.

"Ya" she said happily. I got my phone and went on Twitter. I tweeted:

Finally going back home :)

Then I went on spotify and listened to some music. I felt my eyes closing. Next thing you know I'm being shaken. I opened my eyes and see Lia. "What happened" I asked her.

I looked around and no one was on the plane but us. "You were sleeping and they all told me to wake you up since I was the last one" she said. "Oh thanks" I said getting my stuff down.

When I got out with Lia Jen was waiting for me. "Your a deep sleeper you know that" she said giggling. "I know I am" I laughed. "Ready to go to IHOP" I asked her excitedly.

"I'm starving" she said. "Same" I said. We grabbed each other's hands and got out of the airport. That's when we all separated. I was in the car with the boys only.

*AT IHOP*

First the cars dropped us all of at our houses then left. So we unpacked everything and got ready. Cam picked up Nash and I, Jen, and Mahogany.

Jens pov
When I got home I went into my room and unpacked half of my things and took a quick shower. I changed into a black tank top, my jeans, my vans sweater and my converse.

I got my phone and my purse and just waited outside for Cam. 2 mins later he came with Nash, Hayes, and Mahogany. I sat next to Hayes and he put his arm around me.

*AT IHOP*

When we were eating our food some girls came up to us and asked for pics. Some of us paid half of the bill. All of us went outside and girls started screaming.

We took a few pics with them then we left. We all said our goodbyes and went home.

*AT HOME*

Cam dropped me off at my house and Hayes walked me up to the door. "Bye babe" he said kissing my cheek. "Bye" I said kissing back.

I went to my room and just watched Netflix the rest of the day.