Chapter 55- homeschool

Jens pov
I woke up so early today and idk why. It was 8:03. I got up and did my morning routine. Marie started crying so Hayes got up and took cared of it. I went downstairs and made breakfast. When I was making the pancakes I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Hayes kissed my cheek. "Wait don't you have school today" he asked. "Ya why" "well your supposed to go to school" he laughed. "I know but I'm gonna talk to my principal today cause I wanna be homeschooled since I'm busier now" I said serving him.

I served myself and we started eating. We talked about it for awhile and I put the dishes in the sink. "I'll change Marie just get ready" I said. "Ok thanks babe" he said giving him a tight hug. "Your welcome."

I went upstairs and started changing Marie. "I'm ready" Hayes yelled from downstairs. "Ok coming" I said getting Marie's stuff. I grabbed her and the stuff and made my way to the school with Hayes.

*AT SCHOOL*

We walked in and people started staring at us. Bailey looked at me in shock and ran up to us. "What are you doing" she asked. "I'm gonna talk to the principal, I wanna get homeschooled" I said.

I looked around and people were giving us dirty looks. Summer, Angelina, and Amy were walking down the halls. They looked at us. "No wonder your ditching school, your to busy taking care of your baby you little whore" summer said. She walked away after and I just rolled my eyes.

The bell rang so we said bye to Bailey. Hayes had to change Marie really quick so I just went into the office. My principal was there then she turned to me. "Hello Jen why are you absent today" she asked. "I actually wanted to-" the door opened and it was Hayes. He came up to us and greeted the principal.

"I haven't seen you since last year" she laughed. "So uhh is this why your absent, cause you have a baby of your own" she said. "No she's actually my sister Marie" I said smiling. "Isn't your mom supposed to take care of her" she asked. I looked at the ground and stood quiet for a bit.

"Why don't we talk in my office" she offered. We walked in and sat down. "My mom passed away when she gave birth to Marie" I explained. "Oh I'm so sorry" she apologized. I just put on a fake smile for the meanwhile. "I just wanted to say that I actually wanted to be homeschooled, it would be so much easier" I said. "I see, well that's fine I'll just tell the school board to take you out of the system" she smiled.

"Thank you so much" I said getting up. "Your welcome" she said. We said our goodbyes and left. "I'm hungry where do you wanna eat at" I asked Hayes. "Let's get Taco Bell" he suggested. "Ok" I simply said. We went to Taco Bell, ordered our food and left to my house.
Hayes put the stroller away and I put Marie in her crib.

Hayes and I went in my room and put on Netflix. We decided to watch saw. To get our minds off of it after the movie we put on bobs burgers. Hayes threw away the stuff and cuddled with me on the bed. "I love you" he said giving me a kiss. "I love you to" I said. "I'm leaving on Thursday but I'll still visit you everyday ok" "ok" I said hugging him.

Hayes and I just drifted asleep.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I woke up with Hayes's arms wrapped around my waist. He always looks so cute when he's sleeping. I smiled and got up cause Marie started crying. I changed her diaper and fed her. I can imagine myself being a mom. I put her down and went back to my room.

Hayes was on his phone. "Well hello" I said leaning against the door frame. He looked over and smiled. "Hi babe" he patted the empty spot next to him and I went over to sit next to him. He kissed me and I kissed back. 2 mins later it turned into a heated make out session. I pushed him back and just laughed.

"What" he asked and chuckled. "Your just to cute sometimes" I said kissing his cheek. "So what do you wanna do" he asked. "Let's go to the park" I said excitedly. "Ok let me go get Marie ready then" he got up and went to Marie's room.

I changed into something comfortable. I was wearing Nike sweatpants, a grey hoodie and black vans. I took off my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. When I went downstairs I saw Hayes playing with Marie on the carpet. He looked up and put Marie in her stroller. "Ready" he asked. "Yup" I said popping the p.

We then left to the park. Once we arrived we just decided to walk around. "Jen" Hayes asked. "Yessss" I said happily. "I've been thinking when I graduate what do you think about me moving in with you" he said. I was thinking about it for awhile and thought it would a perfect idea. "I think that'll be amazing" I said.

He smiled at me and we started heading to an ice cream parlor. We got our ice creams and sat down. "Do you ever pick a different flavor" Hayes asked laughing. "Aye don't judge this is like one of the best ice creams you can ever have" I said. 3 girls walked in and stared at us. They came up to us and asked to have a pic with Hayes.

I took it and gave it back. "Hey Jen is that your baby, wait why ask your just a stupid slut" the blonde one said. All of them laughed. "Leave her alone" Hayes said getting up. We threw away our stuff and went back to my house. I ran into my room and locked myself in there.

Hayes pov
Jen ran into her room and locked herself inside. I put Marie in her crib and tried opening the door. I finally picked the lock and saw Jen cutting herself with a blade. A tear went down my cheek. I ran to her and slapped it out of her hand.

She started crying and I was hugging her. She was crying into my chest. "I don't wanna be in this world anymore" she said. "Don't say that Jen" I said kissing her forehead. After she just fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and put her in bed. I went next to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.