Chapter 10- birthday party

Jens pov
Today is June 8th. Which is Hayes's bday!!! He's finally 15 years old. My baby is growing up so fast.

Nash texted me for some reason.he said:

Nash- hey Jen can u do me a favor

Me- what is it??

Nash- I need u to hang with Hayes today

Me- ok, not to sound mean or anything but why

Nash- cuz we're throwing him a surprise bday party

Me- oh ok well I better go get ready then, bye

Nash- bye

Ohhh their throwing him a surprise party. That's really nice of him. Well I better call Hayes. "Hi babe" I said. "Hey" he said sounding tired.

"What you doin" I asked. "Nothing just laying in bed" he said. "Well happy bday, come over my house right now" I said. "Thanks and ok, bye" he said hanging up.

Hayes pov
I was so lazy but I had to get up. I changed into my khakis and a black shirt. I went into my restroom and brushed my teeth.

I got my phone and left my house. 15 mins i finally arrived. I knocked on the door and she answered it. "Helloooo" I said hugging her. "Hey" she said hugging back.

We both sat on the couch and watched mr. Peabody and Sherman. I was a little hungry so I ordered us some pizza.

15 mins later it came. I paid and got some plates. I served jen some and then me. "Here you go" I said handing her the pizza. "Thank you" she said grabbing it.

Jens pov
"Your welcome" he said getting his. It was 7:50, the party starts at 8:00. I can't wait. I was already ready. I was wearing a floral skater skirt with some black flats.

And of course I was wearing my everyday makeup. It was already 8:00 and Nash texted me.

Nash- ok bring him over

Me- k were on our way

Nash- ok bye

I grabbed Hayes's hand, turned off the tv and we both left my house. "Where are we going" Hayes asked curiously. "To your house" I said walking faster. "Why" he asked. "You'll see" I said.

We finally reached our destination. I opened the door and it was pitch black. "What the hell" Hayes said. "Surprise" everybody yelled. "Oh my god" he said.

Everyone started hugging and greeting Hayes. 1 hour into the party I can see people having a good time. And some of them are also drinking beer.

"Hey Jen" Sam said (Sam porttorff). I can tell he was drunk. "Hi" I said. "Here have a drink and relax" he said handing me one. "I don't know" I said. "When you drink it you'll forget about everything, trust me" he said giving it back to me.

"Fine" I said drinking it. Tbh I did forget about everything. And I also saw Kian give Hayes a beer to. He drank the beer like it wasn't a big deal. 20 mins I was already drunk.

I kept dancing and grinding on Hayes. He was drunk asf to. The dj played some sick beats. I was having an amazing time.

I went to the ice chest to get another beer since I was thirsty. It was probably like my 5th beer out of the night. And I saw Hayes sit down.

I grabbed 2 beers and went up to him. "Here you go" I said handing him one. "Thanks babe" he said kissing me. Me and Hayes didn't really know what we were doing.

I ran to the restroom because I had to throw up. Eww I'm so nasty! And I saw Nash outside of the door when I got out. "Heyyy" he said. "Hiiii" I said still drunk. He leaned in and kissed me.

Nash pushed me into the restroom and locked the door. He took off his shirt and my dress. He started kissing me down my neck.

I didn't know how to control myself anymore. I stopped him and put my dress back on and left.

I needed another beer. I drank one and I was drunk again. And of course Hayes is still drunk to. I grabbed his and hand and pulled him inside the house.

"Your so beautiful" Hayes said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. Then he started kissing me. We ended up having a make out session.

I stopped him and took him upstairs to his room. I sat on his lap and we continued. He left and a min later he came back with a little package.

He closed his door and took off his shirt. He got on top of me and we started making out again. He took my dress off and threw it on the floor. And I took of my shoes and he did to.

Hayes started taking off my bandeau and underwear. After he took of his pants which left him in his boxers. 3 mins later he took off his boxers and ripped open the packet.

It was a condom!! He slipped it on and told me to spread my legs apart. He slowly went inside of me. He went slow for a second but then he started going faster and faster.

"Ahhh" I moaned out. "Keep going" I managed to say. He was coming. I moaned so loud cause he hit my g spot. He went in deeper. I let out a moan.

He took it out of me and started kissing me down the neck all the way my hip. He stared out me for a bit. I know exactly what he wanted. "Go ahead" I said looking at him still.

Hayes pov
"One more time" I asked her. "Yes please" she said spreading her legs again. I put my thing in her and started to go fast. 15 mins later I stopped and lied down next to her.

I kissed her forehead and got up to change. She got her clothes and went into the restroom. 5 mins later she came out. "Well it's already 12:30, I have to go" she said.

"I'll tell Nash to drop you off since the party ends in 20 mins" I said laying on my bed. "That's fine" she said laying next to me.

We fell asleep for about 15 mins then we both woke up. "Are you ready" I asked Jen. "Ya" she said getting up. We both went downstairs and we saw Nash sleeping on the couch.

I was trying to wake Nash up. Finally he did. "Nash can you drop Jen off at her house" I asked him. "Ok" he said yawning. We all went into the car and drove off.

*AT JENS HOUSE*

I walked Jen up to her house. "Today was amazing" I said kissing her. "It was" she said kissing back. "I'll see you tomorrow goodnight babe" I said hugging her. "K" she said hugging back.

Then I went back into the car and left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I went upstairs and into my room. I changed into my pjs and plopped on my bed.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I was scrolling through my camera rolls and found the perfect pic. It was me and my friends/fam. Everybody that came to my party, we all took a pic together.

So I wanted to post that one. The caption said:

Thanks for the surprise party and thanks for coming!😋🎉

And I tagged everybody in the pic. I put my phone aside and fell asleep.