Chapter 20- packing

Jens pov
Well today is packing say since we have 3 days before we go to magcon. I slipped out of Hayes's bed and went back to my house.

I took brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I changed into my jeans and my honey shirt from honeybrandco.

I put my hair up into a high ponytail and I decided not to put any makeup on today. I slipped on my sandals and went downstairs to go to my basement.

I got my 2 suitcases and went back to my room. I got everything I was packing and tried to fit it all in.

I got a text from Hayes saying that he was packing to and that he's gonna come over once he's done. I got my purse and stuffed all of my chargers and my laptop inside.

When I was done packing I went downstairs and got some breakfast. I devised to just get some cereal cause I don't feel that hungry.

When I'm done i put my plate in the sink and go back to my room. I turned on my beat pill and put some music on to sooth me.

I was singing to adore by cashmere cat ft my bae aka Ariana grande. I went on my phone to check all of my social medias and stuff.

I saw the pics the girls posted from the other night. Oh I forgot to pack my straightener and my wand. I forget to pack a lot of things.

My brush omg I can't do my hair without it. I also forgot about my beats or headphones whatever you wanna call them.

Hayes pov
Today I just wanted to knock on Jens door. When I knocked it took her awhile to answer it but I understand she's packing.

She took me upstairs and then say me on her bed. "I'm so bored" she sighed. "What do you wanna do" I asked her sitting her on my lap.

"I don't know" she said. "How about we got some frozen yogurt" I asked her. "Yassss" she said excitedly. "Ok let's go then" I said getting up.

*AT THE FROZEN YOGURT SHOP*

"I think I'm gonna get cake batter, vanilla, strawberry, yogurt, and a little bit of chocolate" Jen said.

"I'm gonna get vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, and orange" I said. After we got our frozen yogurt I paid and we took home with us.

We went back to jens house. We both went upstairs and sat on her bed watching the fosters. "Ouch I can't believe Jesus told his moms about the Hayley tattoo" Jen said.

"I don't even know what this show is about" I said chuckling. "Well you will because I'm a huge fan of the fosters and your gonna be watching it everyday with me" she said giggling.

"Noooo" I said playing around. She laughed and focused on the show. "Well I'm done" I said putting my cup on the nightstand.

"Me to" she said doing the same thing. "I still need to pack a few things and I'm done" she said getting up.

"Do you need help" I asked getting up after her. "No it's ok" she said. "Come on" I begged her. "Fine" she finally said.

I helped her pack her socks and shoes.

Jens pov
"Where's my makeup............ Wait never mind" I said grabbing it. "I can ever lose my makeup" I said. "You look beautiful without it anyways" Hayes said.

"That's what every bf says to their gfs" I said putting it away. "I'm serious you don't need it but you chose to" he said seriously.

"I know" I said. He also helped me pack my other outfits. When we were finished we just lied down on my bed and looking up at my ceiling.

It was getting kinda awkward so I put on some music. Then I layed back down next to Hayes.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me smiling. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" I said kissing him. "So did you ever wanted to have sex with me in the first place" he asked looking at me.

"Well i don't know, Hayes we were drunk" I said looking at him. "We're kinda old enough, and Nash also bought condoms just in case" he said.

"Thanks for buying them but I don't think we're gonna be using them" I said looking back at the ceiling. "Just in case" he said.

"Ok" I sighed. "Well I'm gonna go back home I'll see you in 3 days" Hayes said getting up. "K bye" I said and kissed him. He kissed back and then left.

Hayes pov
I'm really excited to be going to magcon with Jen. You know for some reason I really want a kid. I know how to take care of one cause I have a little sister.

I wonder how it feels like to be a parent cause I'm not gonna fully understand. I just want to start a life with Jen already. We're happy, nothing bad is going in our relationship.

I know me and Jen are to young still but she makes me so happy and I love her more than anything.