Chapter 50- a living hell

Jens pov
"I have some good news and bad news" doctor gomez said. "What is it" I asked a bit worried. "Which one do you wanna hear first" "the good news" "ok, well your mom gave birth to a healthy newborn baby girl and she's in the nursery room, do you wanna go see" "yes" I said with the hugest smile ever.

He took me to the nursery and I saw my new baby sister through the window. "What's her name" "her name is Marie Quinn Hernandez" a tear slipped out of my eye. I wiped it away. "Did the father come" I asked. "No" he said. "Oh" I whispered to myself.

Did he leave my mom? "Can you tell me the bad news" "ya" we walked back into my moms room and sat down. By now it's already 8:13. "The bad news is that your mom lost a lot of blood and there's a 50% chance that'll she survive."

I frowned and looked down. I'm only 15, a 15 year old cannot live without her mother. "Please do whatever you can to make her survive" I said with a tear slipping down my cheek. "We will try our best" he said. "Thank you" I said. "Your welcome" he smiled at me and walked out. I looked over at my mom and kissed her cheek.

"I love you" I walked out and looked for doctor gomez. I found him and asked when I can take Marie home. He said I can take her home in the morning. I thanked once more and went back home. It was already 9:00 and I had school tomorrow.

I went to my room, changed into my pjs and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

I woke up and did my morning routine. I was wearing jeans, a burgundy v neck shirt, and black vans. I put my hair in a high ponytail, got my stuff and left to school.

I went to my locker and Bailey came up to me. "Jen I called you like 6 times but you didn't answer" she said. I never knew she called me. I looked at my phone and she did call me. "I'm sorry I was at the hospital yesterday" "what happened, are you ok" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, my mom gave birth to my sister but the doctor said she lost a lot of blood and there's a 50% that'll she live" I said trying not to cry. But I wasn't that strong so I just ended up crying. She gave me a big hug and tried to make me feel better. We went to class and the rest of the day kinda went by slow.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I told Bailey I couldn't walk with her home today cause I was gonna visit my mom at the hospital. I'm glad she understood. I was speed walking all the way over there. When I got there I went straight to the elevator. I went to my moms room and it was empty.

Doctor gomez was in the hallways so I went up to him. "Excuse me but where's my mom, isn't she supposed to be in that room" he looked down at the floor and didn't answer for a bit. "Jen umm... How do I say this" I looked at him weirdly. "She passed away this morning."

I stared at him in shock. "I'm sorry" he said. I got up and ran towards the elevator. I ran all the way home and locked myself in my room. While I was crying Hayes kept calling me and texting me but I didn't want to answer. Bailey called me 5 mins after but I declined it.

Baileys pov
I called Jen 3 times but she didn't answer. She kept declining my calls. I was starting to get worried so I went over to her house. I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I walked in and went to Jens room.

Her door was locked. I started banging on the door. "Jen are you ok, open up" I said. Nobody answered. There were bobby pins in my pocket so I got one and tried picking the lock. I finally opened it and saw Jen on the bed sobbing into her pillow.

"Omg what happened" I asked. "She died" Jen whispered cried. "I'm so sorry" I said giving her a big hug. "What about your baby sister" I was pretty concerned about her to. "She's still at the hospital" Jen mumbled. "We have to get her" I said getting up.

Jen didn't answer me. "Jen" "I know I heard you" "I'll meet you over there" I said quietly. I left and went to the hospital.

Jens pov
Bailey left. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking. I went over to my dresser and looked inside. I found my razor and cut myself once. I did 5 in total. I put it back and went to the hospital.

When I entered I saw Bailey holding Marie. I went up to her and she looked so beautiful. She looks exactly like mom. All of her features and such. I didn't have my moms features only my dads. Bailey handed me her. I tear dropped down my cheek.

I wiped it away and Bailey hugged me. "Let's go to my house, my baby brother still has his crib" "ok thanks" "your welcome" she said smiling. We walked all the way to her house and went to her brothers old room. "Why is the crib still here" I asked. "My mom is having another baby" she said.

"How many sibling do you have" "I have 1 brother and 1 sister" "cool" "well it's pretty late now we should go to sleep" "uhh first let me go grab some stuff at my house" "ok" I went downstairs and left to my house.

I went to my room and got some clothes for the weekend. Baileys mom was ok for me to stay over. I packed all of my stuff and went back to baileys. I heard crying so I ran up to baileys brothers old room. She was feeding Marie. She looked and I smiled at her. I put her to bed and Bailey and I fell asleep.