Chapter 12- beach day

Jens pov
Today me and Hayes are going to the beach yay! And it's also good that we're going today because it's literally 90 degrees and I'm melting.

I'm getting a call from Hayes. "Hello" I said. "Hi babe listen is it ok if a few people come with us" he asked. "Ya it's fine, who's coming with us" I asked curiously. "Me, you, Nash, jack&jack, Matt, Madison, and Cam" he said.

"Ok sounds good, look babe I have to get ready" I said getting up. "Ok but hurry I'm gonna pick you up in an hour" he said happily. "Kk bye" I said then hung up.

I went in the restroom and brushed my teeth. After I got out my 2 piece bathing suit then put it on. On top of it I'm wearing some shorts and a white loose knitted sweater with some sandals.

Im bringing a rubber band for my hair just in case. Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I made myself a bagel and I put cream cheese on it.

I sat on the couch watching spongebob.... Again obviously. I got a text from Hayes, he said:

Hayes- babe I'm gonna be at ur house in 5 mins be ready

Me- k bye

I got up and turned off the tv. I went upstairs and got a crossover bag and put the things that I needed for the beach.

In my bag I decided to put sunscreen, a pair of sunglasses, a towel, gum, and my headphones.

I heard a honk from outside so I ran downstairs. I got my keys off the counter and left. Nash and Cam were in the front. So me and Hayes had to sit in the back with jack&jack.

Matt, Cam, and Madison went in another car.

*AT THE BEACH*

I was so excited that we were all at the beach! So we all picked a spot and put a towel on the floor so we can sit on it.

"Where's the ice chest" Hayes asked worriedly. "Don't worry Matt has it in his car" Nash said. We all sat down and Cam put on some music.

I took my shorts and my knitted sweater off. And I was left in my bathing suit. I can feel someone's eyes on me. I looked behind me and I saw Hayes checking me out.

I playfully punched his arms. "Oww" he said chuckling. I got up and put on my sunscreen. I felt someone grabbed my waist and picked me up.

When I looked at that persons face it was Hayes. "Hayes put me down" I demanded. "Enjoy the water" he said throwing me in but I grabbed his arms and brought him down with me.

We both laughed and got out. I wanted to build a sand castle so i chose a spot on the sand and sat down. I got my bucket and started creating it.

Hayes sat next to me and started doing his own. When I was finished Hayes wanted to take a pic of me and the castle. I got notification from Instagram.

Hayes posted the pic of me and the castle and the caption says:

She's my princess😘👑 @its_me_jen

I decided to do the same thing to so I got up and took a pic of Hayes next to his castle. I posted it and my caption said:

My prince💏💋 @hayesgrier

Me and Hayes walked back where everyone was at. We were greeted by Matt, Cam, and Madison. "Do you want anything to drink" Hayes asked me. "Can I have an Arizona please" I said. "Here you go" he said handing me it. "Thank you" I said opening it.

"Jen, this is yours" Matt said handing me a bag of chips and skittles. "Thanks" I said happily. I opened the bag of chips and ate them.

Hayes pov
We all wanted to stay at the beach till 10:30. We are gonna make a bonfire and make some s'mores.