Chapter 43- kidnapped pt.1

Hayes pov
When I woke up I didn't see Jen. Where the hell can she be? Then I got up and searched everybody's room. She wasn't there. I ran back to the room and saw a note on the table. It said, hey babe if ur looking for me I'm in the lobby getting something to eat- xoxo Jen

Oh that's where she went. I'm so stupid, I thought she got kidnapped or something. Right when I was about to go take a shower Matt called me. "Sup dude, we're gonna go to Beverly Hills so make sure you and Jen get ready" he said.

"Ok bye" I said and hung up. I took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable. Then I grabbed my phone and went to the lobby. Once I got there it was empty besides for the employees. "Uhh excuse me have you seen somebody that has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and that's skinny like a model.... Kinda" I said to the counter person.

"Yes I have she actually left with some man about an hour ago" she said calmly. "Oh ok thanks" I said but in my mind I was gonna kill myself. I ran to the elevator and into Nash's room. "NASH" I yelled barging into the room. "What" he asked annoyingly. "Jen isn't here" I said. "What do you mean" he asked.

"I think she got.......... Kidnapped" I managed to say without crying. That's when cam came into the room. "Why are you guys crying" cam asked me. "Cause Jen got kidnapped" Nash said. "Your fuckin joking right" Cam said running his fingers through his hair.

We stood in silence for a bit till Cam spoke up. "Well we can just sit here, we have to go find her" he said. "That's true" I said to Nash. "Ok ummm..... How about we go to the security room and see what we can find" Nash said. "Ok" cam and I said. So we went to the lobby and asked the lady if we can check the tapes.

She lead us to the security room and Cam ran to a computer trying to see when she left. It took us about 2 and half hours to finish. Nash went to a computer and started looking. I was just thinking about her this whole time. A tear rolled down my cheek. Was I crying? I guess I was.

"I found it" Nash said. I got up and ran over to him. "Found what" I asked. "I found the guys license plate" he said. "Take a pic and we'll go look it up" Cam said. Nash took a pic and we went back into Nash's room. We grabbed Cam's laptop and looked up the license. "Ok now we know where he lives" I said getting up from the bed.

"Let's go" Cam grabbed the car keys and we all left. Cam drove to the address and kicked the door open. We went in but we saw a whole family sitting down on the couch watching a movie. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE" cam screamed. He walked over to the man and socked him. The 2 little kids yelled and backed up so did the mom.

"What are you talking about" he asked. "You kidnapped our friend" Nash said. "I didn't kidnap anybody" he responded back. I thought for awhile. I always see these things on movies. I ran outside and took a look at the cars. Then I ran back inside. "Did somebody steal your car" I asked the lady. "Yes why", "we have the wrong house, he's stealing cars" I said.

All 3 of us left and started riding around asking people if they have seen them. It's already 10:30 at night. We weren't gonna stop till we find her. Cam had to stop to put gas. I got out and went into the little store. I bought some food just incase we were hungry cause we're not giving up.

I decided to ask the employee to see if he knows anything. "Excuse me have you seen this girl" I said holding up my phone. "Uhhh ya I have" he said. "When" I asked immediately. "She was here with an older man, they came like at 1:00 in the afternoon" he said putting my stuff in a bag.

"I also saw a gun in his back pocket so I called the cops", "thanks but have you seen the car or anything" I asked grabbing the bag. "No sorry" when he said that I left. I put the bag inside the car and got in. "You know the guy inside the store said that he saw Jen and the man" I told Nash. "Well let's go check the tapes" he said. We both told Cam and we went inside.

I asked if we can see the tapes and he said ok. He took inside a small room full of computers. Nash started looking into it and found the license plate. He took a pic then we left. I looked it up and found where it was. I told cam the address and he started driving towards it.

He parked and we all got out. There was nothing there. Literally nothing, it was like they took the house down or something. "Dude what the hell" Nash yelled. Where can she be? I got a text from Jens phone. I answered it quickly.

Jen- do you want her back?

Me- who the hell r u

Jen- I can't say

Me- ur stupid once I find u ill kill ur ass

Jen- if u want her back u have to do what I say

Me- ok what do I have to do