Chapter 8- 2nd date

Hayes pov
I woke up like at 7:00 in the morning on a Sunday, wow that's so weird. Well I'm taking Jen out, it's basically our 2nd date in 2 months.

So I think I'm gonna text her.

Jens pov
Oh Hayes texted me. He said:

Hayes- gm babe

Me- gm handsome

Hayes- are you ready?

Me- for what??

Hayes- our 2nd date

Me- where and what time

Hayes- six flags at 8:00

Me- ok ur gonna pick me up right

Hayes- yes, so u only have 1 hour to get ready u better hurry

Me- k bye

I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and to take a quick shower. When I was done I picked out my outfit. I was wearing my high waisted shorts, red cropped Ramones muscle tee, and my converse.

I did my everyday makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I only had 5 mins left so I just got a granola bar with some iced tea.

I heard a honk from outside so I grabbed my bag full of my essentials and my phone then left.

I entered the car and sat in the back. "Hi Jen" Hayes mom said. "Hi mrs. Grier" I said politely. "Please call me Elizabeth" she said.

"Ok" I said. Me and Hayes were holding hands through the whole ride to six flags. Wow it was packed but I'm glad we both have a flash pass which is a fast pass.

It took us 40 mins to get in. Elizabeth dropped us off and left. "I'm so excited" I said squeezing his hands. "Me to" he said kissing my cheek.

A few girls came up to Hayes and they took pics then left.

Hayes pov
"Do you wanna go on superman" I asked Jen excitedly. "Yassss" she said happily. It was a 1 hour wait so we used our flash pass. When me and Jen were all buckled up she started squeezing my hand.

"Are you scared" I asked her. "No I'm just so excited" she said with a smile. "Have fun" the announcer said. The ride was so fast!

It went straight foward then it went up. Then it went backwards which was pretty cool. "Omg that was so cool" Jen said.

"It was" I said chuckling. "Let's go on tatsu now" she said dragging me to the ride. (Idk if I spelled the ride correctly)

We waited in line for 35 mins. Not bad right? So when we were all buckled up the ride just slowly turned us to make us face the floor.

It's like we were flying or something it was pretty cool. Then ride started and there were like 2-3 hoops on there and it was awesome! When the ride was over we went down the stairs to check our pics

When we saw each other's faces we started cracking up so hard people were looking at us.

Jens pov
Me and Hayes were a little hungry so we went to go get something to eat. We were waiting in line for 40 mins. It felt like it took a lifetime to be in the front.

Then finally we were up we ordered chicken tenders, some fries, and drinks. Hayes got sprite and of course little old me got some cold water.

"This is the bomb.com" Hayes said eating his food. "I know this is so good" I said eating. When we were finished eating we threw our stuff away and started walking.

4 mins into our walking there were a bunch of girls screaming and it looked like a mob of zombies were about to attack us.

Of course Hayes was signing and taking pics with girls. There was this girl who wanted a kiss on a cheek pic.

So Hayes was leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek but the girl moved quickly, she turned around to face him.

And she kissed him on the lips and took the picture. I went up to her and slapped her in the face. "What hell was that for" the girl asked holding her cheek in pain.

"For kissing my boyfriend" I said angrily. "He won't be for long" she said walking away. "Let's just go already" Hayes said.

Hayes pov
"Fans now a day" I said sighing. "I know, don't they know that me and you are together" Jen asked. "I don't think so" I said thinking.

"Well I'm gonna tweet and post something on Instagram to show them ur all mine" Jen said getting out her phone.

Jen took a pic and posted it on Instagram. The caption said: out with this boy😎😘

And I got a Twitter notification. Jen tweeted: @itsmejxnn- I'm here with my amazing bf @hayesgrier

"Now they know your all mine" I said hugging her. "Do you wanna go on the new ride" I asked her excitedly. "What new ride" she asked. "It's called twisted colossus" I said.

"I guess lets check how long we have to wait for" she said. When we saw the sign our mouths dropped. We had to wait 4 and a half hours.

"Wow" I said shocked. "At least we have our flash passes" she says happily. "Oh ya I forgot about those" I said chuckling. We handed them our passes and then they let us in.

I can tell you this, the ride was SO SCARY!!! Omg I was gonna die, LITERALLY! And now Jen says she never wants to go on it ever again.

But of course she said it with sarcasm. Well it was getting pretty late so I called my mom to pick us up.

45 mins she came. She took forever, maybe it was traffic or something. We both got in the car and greeted my mom.

"So did you guys have fun" my mom asked. "Ya" I said. "How about you" she asked Jen. "Ya I did" Jen said looking down at the floor, she looked sad.

*AT THE HOUSE* Jens pov

Me and Hayes both got out of the car. I went to the passenger seat window and told Hayes mom, "thanks for dropping and picking us up" "your welcome good night" "good night" I said waving bye.

Hayes walked me to the front of my house and kissed me. "I had a lot of fun today" I said smiling. "Me to and I'm glad you did" he said.

"I love you Hayes" I said hugging him. "I love you to Jen" he said hugging back. "Goodnight" I said waving. "Goodnight princess" he said waving back.

I went straight to my room to change into my pjs. After that I plopped on my bed and fell asleep.