Chapter 34- the lake

Hayes pov
When I woke up I was in Jens room. We were cuddling, she's so cute. I got up and got ready to leave her house. I was about to leave when I forgot something. I kissed Jen on the forehead and then I left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

Once I got home I was wide awake so I just took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got out and changed into my clothes. I checked the time and it was already 11:57. Nash came in and sat on my bed.

"Hayes do you wanna come with us to the lake today" he said. "Sure can Jen come and what time", "at 1:45 and you guys got back together", "Who's going and I'll tell you later" I said. "I'll text you who's going cause Cam and I have to go to the grocery store" he said getting up. "Oh ok bye then", "bye" he left and I texted Jen to see if she wanted to come.

Me- hey babe do u wanna come to the lake with us

Jen- sure but I need to know the details

Me- well we're going at 1:45 and Nash still needs to text me who's going

Jen- k sounds like fun I'll go

Me- yay I'll txt u when we're outside

Jen- ok bye ily

Me- ily 2

Jens pov
Since we're going to the beach today I don't have to take shower. I got up and did my morning routine. I put on my waterproof makeup and my outfit.

I'm wearing my blue bikini and on top was my high waisted shorts, a yellow crop top, with my white sandals. For my hair I just put it in a fishtail braid. I grabbed my phone, my purse and went downstairs.

To make sure I checked my bag to see if I had everything and I did. I got a text from Hayes and it said:

Hayes- the people that r going are me, u, cam, nash, taylor, matt, jack&jack, carter, mahogany, and madison

Me- ok I'll see u later

Hayes- ok bye

I went into the kitchen and served myself some waffles. Oh I almost forgot my voss water. I got it out and put some raspberries in it. After I got everything and went to the living room.

Hayes pov
Nash and Cam came back from the store and started putting everything in the ice chest. It was gonna be super hot today, it was gonna be 96. Nash found a spot in the lake where there's a rope attached to a tree which is pretty cool.

"Need help" I asked the boys. "Yessss" they both said. I laughed and helped. When we were done they put the stuff in the car. Cam was gonna pick up 5 people or less.

First was Matt, Carter, Taylor, and Jen. So there's already 5 people in the car. It wasn't like a little car it was a big one. We didn't need an umbrella since the trees were gonna cover us. The lake also has a waterfall which I'm glad to hear about.

"Let's go" Cam said. I got my stuff, put it in the car and we left. After picking up Matt, Carter, and Taylor we were gonna pick up Jen. I texted Jen we were on the way and she said that she'll be outside waiting.

When we got there she was sitting on the ground. She got up and came inside. "Hey guys" she said. "Hey" they all said. She kissed me on the cheek and they awwed. "Shut up" I said. I was holding her hand through the whole ride.

It was silent but Nash and Cam broke the silence. They were singing one last time by ariana grande it was so hilarious. In the middle of the song Matt joined along. The rest of us were just recording it and posting it.

When we arrived there was a car behind us and it was everybody else. We got greeted by them and took everything out. "Does everybody have everything" Carter asked everyone. "Ya" we all said.

Then we all started walking to our spot. "It's over there" Nash pointed out. We all went to the spot and put out stuff. I helped Jen put the blanket on the ground.

Jens pov
All of us took off our clothes and we were left in our bathing suits. When I was taking off my sandals I feel someone grab me. I turned around and it was Hayes. "HAYES PUT ME DOWN" I yelled.

He was carrying me bridal style. Then Hayes jumped in the water while I was in his arms. We got back up and I playfully punched his arm. Hayes and I went back to our towels and dried off. "Want some chips" he asked me.

"Yassss" I said happily. We ate the chips and drank some sprite. Then me and Hayes went back in with everybody else. Cam and Johnson went on the rope. "Try the rope it's awesome" Johnson said. Matt went and then Taylor.

Madison and mahogany jumped in together. Nash, Carter, Taylor, and gilinsky jumped in after. We all got out and checked the time. It was already 7:30. Wow time passed by so fast when your having fun.

We all packed up and left. "Can I stay at your place" I asked Hayes. "Ya sure" he said putting his arm around me.

Hayes pov
Cam dropped us off and we said bye. "Thanks Nash" Jen said hugging him. "Your welcome" he said hugging her back. We went upstairs and I changed. I gave Jen some shorts and a loose shirt to sleep in.

I turned off the lights and hopped on the bed next to Jen. She faced me and we looked at each other. "I love you" she said. "I love you to" I said kissing her. Jens bday is in 1 week and I'm excited. Then I just fell asleep.