Chapter 9- promotion day

Hayes pov
Today is the last day of school! I'm so excited for today. I ran into my restroom to brush my teeth and to take a quick shower.

I put on my tuxedo and my shoes. I fixed my hair a bit and went downstairs.

"Good morning, do you want me to take you to school" my mom asked me. "Ya I can't let anything mess up my suit" I said. "Ok let's go" she said grabbing the keys.

"Ok" I said leaving.

Jens pov
Finally it's the last day of school, yay! Well I went into my restroom to brush my teeth. I didn't have to take a shower since I took a shower yesterday night.

I put on my high-low dress. It's like a turquoise color. And I decided to put on my jean jacket. I put on liquid foundation, some eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and some red lipstick.

I curled my hair since I had enough time. I put on my white high heels and went downstairs. "Mom are you ready to go" I asked. "Ya lets go" she said in a hurry. But I sprinted back inside to get my phone. Then I left to school.

*AT SCHOOL* Hayes pov

When I checked my watch it was 8:50 and the promotion started at 9:00. Where the heck is Jen at? 2 mins later I saw her and her mom running towards us.

"Just on time" I said. "Hello everybody welcome. Today is a special day for these 8th graders today and I'm glad you guys all made it. Now today we are going to congratulate these students on what they did" the principal said.

"They have accomplished so much. Their also a good role model for the younger kids to. And I'm so proud of them. And we're gonna be calling up every student to come and get their rewards" he said.

"Bryan", "Jessie", "Katie", "Mary", Pablo", "Hayes", "Jen" and so on. And he gave a big 45 min speech. "I just want to congratulate all of the students that have participated in everything here, and have a wonderful summer" he said and left.

Everyone was leaving the auditorium except us because our moms wanted to take a pic of us together. "Mom send me that pic" I asked her. "Ok" she said.

"Here I got this for you" I said handing Jen a teddy bear with a balloon. "Omg thank you babe" she said kissing me.

"I got you something to" she said handing me a teddy bear. "Thanks" I said hugging her.

Jens pov
"Mom can you take a picture of me and Hayes with our stuff" I asked my mom. "Yes of course" she said. Me and Hayes were both smiling but I realized that he slid his arm around my waist.

I just literally got the chills. "Send that one to me" I said to my mom. "K" she said. "Well I'll meet you back at your house" Hayes said. "Ok" I said. "I'll see you then, bye" I said waving. He also waved back.

*AT HOME*

When I got home I went into my room and changed into something comfy. I put on my forever 21 jeans, my yours truly hoodie (from yours truly clothing by phora), and paired it with some converse.

Hayes pov
I went straight to my room to change in some shorts and a hockey jersey. After that I went to jens house.

I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hey babe" I said kissing her. "Hi" she said kissing me back. "Do you wanna go get some ice cream" I asked her. "Ya sure" she said closing the door.

When we arrived at the ice cream shop of course I had to be a gentlemen and open the door for my lady.

When I paid for our ice creams we wanted to walk in the park.

*AT THE PARK*

"I need to ask you something" I said. "What is it" she asked. "The magcon tour is this summer and I wanted to know if you wanna come" I said hoping she would say yes.

"Of course" she said hugging me. "When is it" she asked. "It's on July 16" I said putting my ice cream cup in the trash.

We continued to walk around. "Do you wanna go on the swings" I asked her. "Sure" she said dragging me. We were both swinging like little children. "Let me take a pic of you really quick" I said getting out my phone.

"Ok" she said awkwardly.

Jens pov
Of course silly me had to do a silly pose. I closed my eyes, sticked my tongue out and did a peace sign.

He took the pic and went back on the swing. I got a notification from Instagram, I checked it and saw the pic of me. The caption said:

With my amazing gf😍💕 @its_me_jen

I decided to take a pic of Hayes to. I posted it and my caption said:

With the person who makes me smile everyday!💓 @hayesgrier

I checked the time and it was 8:55. "Hayes sorry but I have to go" I said putting my phone in my pocket. "Ok, it's fine lets go" he said getting up.

We were almost at my house so I had to speak up but Hayes did. "You know Jen, I love you more than anyone in this whole entire world, and I wanna spend my whole life with you forever and always. And I'm glad your always there for me when I need you" he said.

I started to blush. "And I can't wait to make a family with you, also go on adventures with you. Your not like other girls, your very unique" he said walking me up the porch.

"And I love you with all my heart" he said grabbing my hands. "I love you too Hayes forever and ever" I said kissing him. "Well I have to go goodnight princess" he said happily. "Goodnight handsome" I said waving.

I went up to my room and Hayes's speech keeps running through my mind. I just love him so much, he means the world to me.

I changed into my pjs and went on my bed, thinking about the one which is Hayes. Then finally fell asleep.