Chapter 38- jail?

Jens pov
I woke up and Hayes wasn't here. Until a minute later he came out of the restroom. He was taking a shower I guess. "Your up" he said with disappointment. "Can we still talk about this please" I asked him with a pouty face.

"Sure" he sighed and sat down next to me. "Can you please believe me, I believed in you when you cheated on me" I said grabbing his hands. He just sat in silence looking at the ground. "I have an idea, why don't we go down to the security office and you can see the video" I said happily again.

"Ok" he said. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I'm glad he believed in my cause I would never ever cheat on him. We got ready and started heading to the lobby. There were cops and I was wondering what happened. They all looked at us and came towards us.

"Are you Hayes Grier" the police asked him. "Ya", "your coming with us" they put him in handcuffs. "Wait what did he do" I asked worriedly. "He assaulted a boy in the hall" one of them said. I called Nash quickly and I told him what happened.

*AT THE JAIL*

Hayes pov
The police put me in a cell with no one inside. An hour later everybody came. Nash went to the counter and asked if he can bail me out and officer said yes but it cost $1,000. Nash paid and they let me out.

Jen jumped on me and kissed me. After that we all left back to the hotel. We were staying LA for 2 weeks, which was amazing.

*AT THE HOTEL*

Jen and I went back into our hotel room along with Matt and Taylor. "Why did you go to jail bro" Matt asked me. "I don't know they told Jen that I assaulted someone" I said sitting next to her.

"Did you" Taylor asked. "No" then I just remember that I beat up the boy who was kissing Jen. Tomorrow I wanted to show the cops a clip of her and the boy. There's cameras in the lobby, elevator, and the halls so he's gonna get busted big time.

I checked the clock and it was 4:55. "Hey do you guys wanna go to Hollywood" I asked everybody in the room. "Ya" they all said. "Ok I'll just text everybody else to see if they wanna come along" I said getting my phone.

To make it easier I dmed everyone on Instagram. They all said yes. I got up and got ready.

Jens pov
Well I better go get ready then. I just had to change cause I already took a shower in the morning. I just put on some jeans, a tie dye shirt, with my converse. I put on my everyday makeup and put my hair in a messy bun.

We were just waiting for Taylor. "Hurry up Taylor their waiting for us in the lobby" Matt yelled. "You know what we'll just meet you downstairs" Hayes said. We left the card on the table and left.

*IN THE LOBBY*

"Wait where's Taylor" mahogany asked. "He still getting ready" I said. 10 mins later he came out. "Finally" Carter said unhappily. "Sorry" Taylor laughed. Then we all left to Hollywood.

When we arrived we decided to go to the wax museum. All of us looked around and some of the boys took selfies with the wax figures which was so funny. After the wax museum we all agreed to go to the walk of fame.

I can tell you I took so many pictures. A lot of girls came up to us and took some pics with us too. Once that's was over we wanted to go get some ice cream.

*AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP*

Of course I ordered my cookie dough ice cream. I was about to pay until Hayes stopped me. "Come on Hayes when do I ever get to pay" I asked. "Fine" then I smiled at him and have the man my money.

"Let's go to the urban light at LACMA" Madison said excitedly. "Ok" we all said. It was 8:30 and it was beautiful since the lights lit up everything. "Guys what about we all go to the death museum" Johnson said with his eyes wide opened.

"Ya I heard it's pretty weird and creepy In there" gilinsky said. "Sounds fun" Carter said sarcastically. "It is come on please" Johnson said and made a puppy dog face. "Fine" we all groaned at him. "Yay" he jumped up.

*AT THE DEATH MUSEUM*

Hayes pov
When we entered I can tell you it's so freakin weird. "What the fuck" Nash said pointing at a clown frowning. "Dude there's some weird pictures in here" Matt said. "I agree with you bro" Cam said.

"I just wanna leave this place already it's freaking me out" mahogany said. "Same" Madison said. We all looked at one more pic before we left. I wonder if I can scare Jen. I hid behind a door and she looked around for me. "Where's Hayes" she asked kinda loudly.

"I don't know" everybody said. She was coming to my direction and popped out. "FUCK" she yelled. I started laughing so hard. "Don't scare me like that" she laughed a bit. "Sorry" I said kissing her. We returned to the group and begged them if we can go back home. They all said yes and we left.

*AT THE HOTEL*

I had to carry Jen up to the room since she was sleeping. So I carried her bridal style and put her on the bed. I changed and said goodnight to the boys. They said goodnight and turned off the lights.

I put the covers over me and Jen. I kissed her goodnight and fell asleep.