Chapter 30- bye forever

Jens pov
Today was the day Riley finally leaves and I'm glad! I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I changed into my jeans, a white cami, with my converse. I put on my makeup and blow dried my hair.

Then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom and Riley sitting down on the couch chatting. "Are you guys ready" my mom asked us. "Ya" we both said.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

We got out of the car and dropped Riley off at the entrance. "Bye honey be safe" my mom said hugging her. "I will" she said. Riley came in for a hug but I took a step back. "Bye" I said calmly. "Bye" she said sadly.

She then left and my mom and I went back into the car. "Why didn't you hug her" my mom asked me. "Personal problems" I said. "Can you tell me them" my mom asked with a worried face.

"Well long story short Hayes cheated on me with Riley" I said tearing up. "Oh............. I'm so sorry Hun" she said. A tear came down my cheek. "It's gonna be fine I'm sure he didn't mean to" she said. I just sat there silently. The whole car ride was silent and awkward.

I asked my mom if she can drop me off at Hayes's house and she said sure. My mom dropped me and left. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Nash answered it. "Sup" he said. "Can I talk to Hayes" I asked him.

"Sure come in" he said opening the door more. "Can I talk to him out here", "uhhh ok" 15 seconds later Hayes came. "Hey babe" he said smiling. "Please don't call me that" I said starting to get angry.

"What's wrong" he asked. I pulled out my phone and showed him the pic. "Ohhhhhh" he said looking at the ground. "I'm so sorry Jen" he said. "You should be, I never knew you would ever cheat on me, I trusted you with all of my heart" I said crying.

He hugged me and I pushed him off. "We're done Hayes" I said and walked away. I was walking fast and Hayes grabbed my arm. "Let go of me" I said angrily. "Can we talk about it", "just leave me alone....... Forever" I said still crying.

Hayes pov
I went back inside my house. I feel so terrible about what I did. I can see Jens expression. "Mom I'm gonna go out for a bit" I told my mom. "Ok be careful" she said. I got my phone and left my house.

*AT JENS HOUSE*

I knocked and her mom answered it. "Oh hi Hayes, Jen said she doesn't want to talk to you right now" her mom said. "Can I explain myself" I said. "Sure come in" she let me in and we both say on the couch.

"It started when Jen and Riley came over my house. I had to use the restroom when I was done I got out and Riley stopped me. I asked what she was doing and she said I know your with Jen and all but I think I can make this work. I said that I love Jen to much to even cheat on her"

"Riley said that to give her a chance and I was so stupid enough to say yes, and Riley looked like Jen a little" I said. "Ohhh....... Well Jen has been crying for hours" her mom said. "I feel really bad for what I've done and I regret it so much" I said sadly.

I heard a door open from upstairs. That's when I saw Jen coming downstairs. "Mom I....." Jen said looking up from the floor.

Jens pov
When I looked up from the floor I saw Hayes sitting with my mom. "What is he doing here" I asked my mom. "He's explaining to me about this whole thing" she said.

"Well Hayes I don't want you here" I said going back upstairs. I heard footsteps behind me. When I reached my room I closed the door until Hayes opened it. "Leave me alone" I said going on my bed.

"Please I'm so sorry Jen I love you" he said sitting next to me. "No now get out I never want to talk to you ever again" I said getting up. I saw a tear in Hayes's eyes. He left sad I felt bad but he cheated on me which is way worse.

I locked my door and crawled up in my bed. All I can think of is Hayes and I having good times. Every single memory we ever had is stuck in my head.

Hayes pov
I just didn't know what to do anymore so I just left Jens and started walking. I didn't want to go back home. It was already 9:40 and it's pretty late.

I had a fake id in my pocket my friend gave it to me but I don't use it, I just pulled it out. There was a liquor store only a block away.

*AT THE LIQUOR STORE*

I went in and went to the beer section. This is where I didn't know anything anymore. I got a beer and payed for it. "Id please" the lady said. I gave it to her and looked closely at it. She looked at me and the id.

She then handed it to me and I left. I don't know where I was going. I just had to get away from home and think about why I did that to Jen. I was so stupid and I'm ashamed of myself.

I deserve all of this. I kept on drinking and drinking. Trying to get my thoughts out. Until when I crossed the street I saw white headlights and everything was black.............