Chapter 16- knotts

Hayes pov
I have nothing to do today, great. "Hayes" someone screamed my name from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Nash with Shawn. "Hey bro, do you wanna go to knotts you can invite your little girly friend" he said laughing.

"Ok" I said going back upstairs well I better get ready, but first let me text her. I said:

Me- hey princess

Jen- hi babe

Me- do u want to go to knotts today

Jen- sure with who and what time

Me- me, you, Nash, Shawn, Cam, Mahogany, Matt, Carter, and Aaron

Jen- k is Nash going to pick me up??

Me- ya and we'll just leave from there

Jen- Kk I need to go get ready then bye

Me- bye

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put some pants on with my shirt and my snapback that I got from zumiez.

I got my phone and sprinted downstairs. "I'm ready" I said to Nash. He was sitting with Cam and Matt. "Ok let's go then" Nash said getting up.

Cam and Matt followed from behind. "Pick Jen up first" I said getting in the backseat. "Ok" he said starting the car.

Jens pov
I heard a honk from the outside. I looked outside of my window and I saw Nash. I got my bag and my wallet then ran downstairs. I got my house keys and left.

I went to the back with Hayes. "Hi" I said to all of them. "Hey" they all said. We were gonna pick up one more person. We decided to pick Carter up.

*AT KNOTTS*

When we entered the park everybody girl started screaming. Some bodyguards came to us and held the girls back. We were standing in a line for a ride.

First we wanted to go on silver bullet. Finally it was our turn and of course me and Hayes sat together. Next to both of us was Cam and Mahogany.

"Have fun" the announcer said. Then 5 seconds later we were in the air. Hayes and Cam were screaming. Me and mahogany were screaming with joy.

After the ride we all wanted to go on the log ride. Omg I love that ride...... Like a lot. Me and Hayes were in the front and in the back of us were Nash, Matt, and carter.

Shawn, Aaron, Cam, and Mahogany were in the back of us in a different log. When we were about to go down the hill we all made funny faces. When we got off we all checked our photo.

We starting laughing cause shawns face was the funniest one. I decided to buy it, you know the memories. After we went on xcelerator (however you spell it).

This time me and Mahogany wanted to sit next to each other. And the boys were in the back of us. "3-2" the announcer said and we just sped off.

I thought he was gonna say 1. My face was literally gonna fall. When we got off of the ride we were all so hungry. We went to the food place thing and ordered burgers with some fries.

Aaron found a table and we all sat down. Some people came up to us and asked for some pics. After we all wanted our own little cups just in case we were thirsty.

Once we were finished we kept walking around the park. Nash and Carter wanted to play some games. Each and every one of us went to one and played hardcore.

"Here you go" Hayes said handing me a teddy bear. "Thanks babe" I said kissing him. "Aww" everyone said. Eventually we stopped kissing because it's just to weird when people stare at us when were kissing.

Hayes pov
We all went on the drop of doom. Once it was our turn we all sat down on the seats and buckled up. When the ride was over everyone started saying it sucked.

It did suck, it felt like I was only 7 feet in the air. Well we went on the jaguar after. It was a good ride as you can say. It was already 7:58 when I checked my phone.

We were all leaving at 9:20 because we wanted to watch a movie together once we were done at knotts. So all of wanted to go on one more ride.

"Remember guys chose wisely" Carter said. "How about we go on.... Riptide" mahogany asked us excitedly. "Yasssss" everybody yelled.

The line wasn't that bad it was probably like a 10 mins wait. When it was our turn Shawn and Aaron wanted to wait for us but we had to beg them. They finally said ok and went on with us.

When we were up in the air Shawn was screaming like he was gonna die. Aaron seemed like he loved it. All of us were screaming cause we kept going back and forth.

We got off of the ride and everybody was dizzy. After that we went to go get some funnel cakes. Then we went back home.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I had to wake up Jen since she was sleeping through the whole entire trip here. I helped her out of the car and took her inside. I sat her down on the couch and got her stuff.

"Thanks" she said kissing me. "Your welcome" I said kissing back. The other boys were behind me and sat down on the couch.

5 mins later Aaron, Shawn, Matt, and Mahogany came in. They all got their funnel cakes and sat down. "So what are we gonna watch" Cam asked.

"How about Annabelle" Nash suggested. "Ya" everyone said. Nash got up and played the movie. Carter got up and dimmed the lights a little bit.

We got our funnel cakes and started eating them.

They were so good. I wish I can eat like 10 more. We were at the part where the 2 girls came back from their jobs and found Annabelle on the floor with a crayon in her hand.

Matt got up to go somewhere but I just saw him go upstairs. He came back down and I saw him bring some blankets. He gave it to us and we thanked him after.

I saw Jen yawn, she leaned over to put her head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of hers for a bit but then focused on the movie.

It felt so good to cuddle with Jen again. I felt my eyes closing, I tried to stay awake but I couldn't. Before I can I got jens purse.

I slid something inside and put it back, then I fell asleep.