Chapter 26- another date

Hayes pov
Since I don't have anything to do today I'm gonna take Jen out again like on a date. I always take her to dinners so I'm gonna change it up a bit.

First were gonna watch insidious chapter 3 then I'm taking her out for frozen yogurt. After that were gonna have a walk on the beach and watch some Netflix at my house.

We can never ever forget about the snacks so before we go to my house were going to 711. I got up from bed and took a shower.

I decided to wear some Khakis with my white tank and paired it with my vans. I brushed my teeth, got my phone and went downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I'm gonna text Jen. She should be up its already 12:40.

Me- hey babe get ready cuz I'm taking u on a date :)

Jen- kk r u gonna pick me up??

Me- ya I'll be over there like in an hour

Jen- ok bye

Me-bye

I just served myself a bowl of cereal and watched tv. I went on my phone and checked my social medias.

Jens pov
I got up and took a shower. Then u brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. I was wearing some high waisted shorts, my ariana grande shirt that I got from the concert, and my converse.

I let my hair dry then I straightened it. For my makeup I put on my liquid foundation, mascara, and my liquid eyeliner. I got my phone and went downstairs.

I didn't really feel hungry at the moment so I just sat down on the couch waiting for Hayes to pick me up. Meanwhile I just checked all of my social medias and not to be weird or anything but I creep on people's pages.

I heard a knock on the door so I answered it. "Hey princess are you ready" Hayes asked me. "Ya lets go" I said closing the door behind me.

*AT THE MOVIES*

"What movie are we gonna watch" I asked him. "Insidious chapter 3" he said in a spooky voice which caused me to laugh. "Yay I love scary movies" I said excitedly.

Hayes bought the popcorn and I bought the drinks. We both wanted to sit on the top cause people don't really sit there.

Hayes pov
The commercials were 10 mins so Jen and I were just talking about life. The lights started going down. "It's starting" she said smiling.

When the first pop up came Jen jumped. I put my arm around her and held her close to me. I picked up the drink holder so Jen could come closer to me.

Another scary part came on so she covered her face in my chest. She peeked at the screen and that's where it popped up. "This movies is so scary" she said laughing silently.

"It's good so far" I said. "Yup" she said looking back at the movie. There was a lot of pop ups tbh and it scared the crap out of me. Jen jumped a few times but I understand why.

*THE END OF THE MOVIE*

It was 3:15 so we went to go get some frozen yogurt. Just in case I put on my black shades and held jens hand. We walked in and some girls noticed me. I took a pic with a few of them.

Me and Jen quickly got our frozen yogurt and left.

*AT THE BEACH*

It was so fresh outside and it looked awesome. There wasn't to much people here. So basically we have the beach to ourselves which is pretty cool.

Jens pov
I stopped in the middle of the beach and drew something in the sand. It read H+J= forever❤️. Hayes took a pic of it and posted on Instagram. I did the same thing to.

We continued walking then we found a trashcan and threw away our cups. We kept walking for about 10 mins and went to 711.

*AT 711*

Me and Hayes got chips, Arizonas, candy, and 2 donuts. We paid and went to his place.

*AT HAYES'S HOUSE*

We both went upstairs and he put on Netflix. I put on mean girls and we ate our stuff. "On Wednesdays we were pink" I said. Hayes just laughed and continued to watch the movie.

After that movie was over it was 5:40. We looked at the mean girl suggestions, you know the ones that were similar to it. Hayes just put on clueless, that's like my favorite movie right now.

*HALF OF THE MOVIE*

Cher and her step brother just kissed when they were sitting on the staircase. "Aww their meant to be" I said cuddling with Hayes. "Just like you and me" he said kissing me.

It got to the part when the teachers are getting married.

Hayes pov
"I hope one day we get to get married" I said looking at Jen. "We will" she said kissing my cheek. When that movie ended it was 7:20. We decided to put on 1 more movie.

I put on grown ups 2. OMG I love that movie. I looked over at Jen and she started to fall asleep. When she fell asleep I just took off her shoes and put a blanket over her.

Then I turned off the tv and cuddled with her till I fell asleep.