Chapter 47- your pregnant?!

Jens pov
I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 12:40. Wow that's pretty late. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. My mom was making eggs and pancakes. "Good morning mom" I said hugging her. "Good morning sweetie" she said.

"How was LA" she asked. "Pretty good" I said. She handed me a plate with my breakfast on it. Me and my mom started eating. "Do you wanna go to the mall today you know like mother and daughter time" she asked. "Sure" I smiled at the fact that she wanted to hang with me.

I texted Hayes saying that I couldn't hang with him today. He understood so he's just gonna chill at his house and maybe after I can go with him. When we were done we put our plates in the sink. "Jen I need to talk to you" my mom said. I sat next to her on the couch. "What is it" I asked curiously.

"Ummm......... I'm... Pregnant" she said. I was shocked, why didn't she tell me this before? "How long has that baby been in your stomach" I asked still shocked. "A month" she said calmly. I looked down and thought for a bit. "Congrats mom" I hugged her. "Are you mad" she asked worried.

"I'm just kinda mad cause you didn't tell me before", "I'm sorry I was just looking for the right time" she put my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna go get ready" she got up and went into her room. I can't believe my mom is pregnant.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I put on light washed high waisted shorts, a grey crop top that said mi amor with a heart, and my converse. I straightened my hair and put on my everyday makeup. I grabbed stuff and waited downstairs.

"Let's go" my mom said coming downstairs. She grabbed her keys and we headed to the mall.

*AT THE MALL*

We went in and I was in the mood for some Starbucks. I saw one and pulled my mom towards it. I ordered one and so did my mom. We walked around for a bit. A couple of girls asked if they can take a pic with me. My mom and I went upstairs and saw forever 21.

Both of us went in and bought some stuff from there. "I never knew this could be so fun" I said to my mom. "I know right" she said smiling. I'm glad that my mom was happy. We went into Hollister and we both got some new jeans.

It already passed 3 hours. It only felt like 30 mins. There was a red robins so we went to that. I took more pics with some fans. A waitress had escorted us to a booth. Me and my mom ordered right away cause 1. We're were hungry and 2. We already knew what we wanted.

"So how are you and Hayes" my mom asked. "We're good" I said taking a sip of my water. 20 mins later our waitress gave us our food. My mom paid even though I didn't want her to. We started walking and said thank you to her. I turned on the radio and started singing along to talking body by tove lo.

"Mom can you drop me off at Hayes's house please" I asked with a puppy dog face. "Ok just call me if you need anything" she said. "Ok" I said. I kept singing until we go to his house. "Thanks mom I'll see you later" I said giving her a kiss. "K bye" she waved bye and drove off.

I went up to Hayes's door and knocked on it. Nash answered it. "Hey Jen" he said giving me a hug. "Hi" I said returning the hug back. "Hayes is upstairs" he said. "K" then I went upstairs. He was on his phone. "Hey babe" I said jumping on him. "Hello beautiful" he says kissing me.

"You know my moms pregnant" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. "That's good news........ Right" I laughed and said yes. "Do you know the gender" he asked. "No I forgot to ask" I said. "What do you wanna do" I asked. "Let's have a movie night" he said. "Good idea, I'll get the popcorn" I got up from his bed and made popcorn.

I came back up and saw him picking out a movie. "Well were watching Annabelle" he said playing it. "Yay I love scary movies" I said happily. "High five" he said holding up his hand. We ate popcorn and watched the movie. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was exactly 8:55.

"Can I sleepover" I asked Hayes. "Sure" he said. I texted my mom saying that I was gonna sleepover and she said it was fine. I yawned and Hayes got up. He went over to his dresser and grabbed basketball shorts and a white baggy shirt. I changed into them and cuddled with him. There was a part when the mom went to the basement and it was super dark.

I got so scared I hid in Hayes's chest. He laughed and continued watching the movie. After Annabelle we just watched some funny shows. I was pretty tired so I just fell asleep.