Chapter 19- 4 of july

Jens pov
I woke up in Hayes's room. Oh ya I forgot that I slept over because I was so tired from the concert yesterday.

I had to do what I always do I have to sneak out without making any noise. He needs his beauty rest, jk.

I put on my shoes, got my purse and then I left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

Well today is the 4 of July and I think the boys are gonna be having a BBQ.

So if their having a BBQ I'm just gonna take a shower and brush my teeth. After I'm done I pick out my outfit. I'm gonna be wearing some high waisted shorts, an American flag muscle tee, with my blue bandeau under it, and my converse.

For my makeup I decided to put on my liquid foundation, mascara, a little bit of blush, and red lipstick, last but not least my liquid eyeliner.

I wanted to curl my hair like Taylor swifts old hair. It's very curly there called spiral curls. Then I put a flower crown on my head. And I'm finished with my look.

Hayes pov
I woke up like 1:00. Wow I guess I was really that tired. Well I need to go and get ready. I first brush my teeth and jump in the shower.

I think we're gonna be doing something today since it's the 4 of July. Nash always plans stuff like BBQ's on special special occasions like this.

So I put some grey pants and a shirt from my collection. I put on a SnapBack then my vans and went downstairs to get something to eat.

I saw Nash on the couch on his phone. "So Hayes today we're having another BBQ I texted Jen about she said she's coming" Nash said. "Oh ok" I said getting some waffles.

I heated up some waffles and ate them. After that I told my mom I was gonna go over jens house.

Jens pov
When I was finished with my breakfast I went up to my room. Something hit my window, and it was a rock. I opened it and saw Hayes.

Next thing you know I see Hayes climbing the tree next to my window. "You know you could've used the door right" I asked laughing. "Ehh" he said.

I pulled him in and we both fell, we both started laughing. "I heard about the BBQ Nash was having" I said sitting on my bed.

"Ya he said he already texted you about and invited you" he said sitting next to me. "Yup" I said. "So what do you wanna do" Hayes asked me. "Idk" I said going on my phone.

I went on Twitter and tweeted something about yesterday, I put:

@hayesgrier I had a great time yesterday😘

Hayes's phone rang so that means he got it. He looked up at me and smiled. Then he kissed me we looked at each other for a moment and continued.

He layed me down on my bed. I turned him around so I can be on top of him. We started making out again. He was about to take off my shirt but I stopped him.

"Again" he groaned. "We're to young to have sex" I said. "We did it at my bday party" he pouted. "It's because we were drunk" I said getting off of him. "So" he said getting up.

"We didn't know what we were doing" I said. "I'm 15 Jen I think I know what I'm doing" he said.

"Well Hayes im 14 and I cannot get pregnant right now" I said seriously.

Hayes pov
I'm trying to make a point with Jen but she always has excuses, she's good. "How about next time cause Nash gave me condoms just in case" I said laughing.

"Maybe next time" she said giggling. "Fine" I groaned again. "Well we should be going now" I said getting up. "K" she said after me.

*AT MY HOUSE*

When we entered my house we were greeted by Cam, Taylor, Carter, Jack&Jack, Madison, Mahogany, o2l, Aaron, Shawn, Andrea, and Lia.

Nash had everything set and stuff. And I can see everybody brought a bag with stuff inside. I grabbed jens house and led her to the backyard.

Everybody set their bags on a table. We all ate Nash's famous burgers. "Omg can you make 10,000 more of these" Cam said eating.

When we were finished eating everybody wanted 1 more burger. "Dude how do you make these burgers" jc asked.

"Idk I just put them on the grill and just flip them till there cooked" Nash said laughing.

Since we have a fireplace in our living room we decided to do a little "bonfire" there. Once we were finished eating we just put our feet in the pool and put on some music.

Jen sat in between my legs and I hugged her from behind. "Aww you guys are so cute" Trevor said in a girly voice.

"I agree" Ricky said. "High five girlfriend" Sam said in a girl voice to. Omg dude these people are so funny. Next to us were Kian, Andrea, Jc, and Lia.

I kinda forgot they were together. After we were done chilling everybody emptied out their bags. "Ohhh you guys bought fireworks" I said.

"Yup who can forget the fireworks" Kian said. "Which one are we gonna do first" Shawn asked. "Why don't the girls do the safe ones and U.S. boys can do the dangerous ones" Aaron said.

"Why do we always have to do the safe ones" mahogany asked. "Girls can do boy stuff to" Madison said. "Actually girls can do anything a boy can do" Jen piped in.

"That's why they bought you guys the little wand things" I told the girls. The girls will get over it soon.

Jens pov
The boys gave us our little wands. We asked the boys if they can take a pic of us holding the firework wands. Then we posted on Instagram and tweeted about it.

The boys blew a lot of fireworks. Even the dangerous ones. Jack j set off one that made 2 car alarms go off. Jack g did a bad one to.

Connor was a bit scared but Aaron convinced him to do one. And of course little Connor did it.

Andrea and Lia stole a firework that the boys were gonna do. All of us girls went to the middle of the street and lit it up. We all recorded it and posted it.

"Hey where's our last firework" Taylor asked out loud. "It's gonna blow" I yelled. Me and girls backed away from it. "Oh no" Nash said.

Then we made 1 car alarm go off. We all saw our neighbor come out so we ran inside.

"Are you guys ready to make the s'mores" Carter asked us excitedly. "Ya" everybody said.

We got our little sticks and put the marshmallows on them. Then we put it close to the fire. Tbh the s'mores were so good. It was getting a little cold and Hayes brought a blanket it for me.

He's so nice and a gentlemen to. Everybody awed and went back to their s'mores. You can hear fireworks from outside. Out of nowhere Hayes just kissed me and as soon as he kissed me another firework came up.

"I almost forgot about the 4 of July kiss" he said. After everything everybody went back home, except for me.

Hayes pov
"Can I stay over" Jen asked. "Ya, sure" I said getting up. We both went upstairs and I have her something to sleep in.

We both got changed and lied down on my bed. I kissed her forehead and told her goodnight. I cuddled with her then fell asleep.