𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

TW// cussing
I think that's all?

3rd person POV

When the end of Tommy's playlist came, he picked his head up.

He definitely didn't forget that this was an almost ten hour long playlist.

And it totally wasn't already getting dark outside.

There's no way he sat there for ten hours without noticing.

Ok...that's a lie. He did all of those things.

He looked to see that his phone was still at thirty-two percent battery. His music app drained battery very slowly.

He got up and walked towards the bedroom door, slowly opening it to prevent it from creaking. He slowly shuffled down the hallway until he came into the kitchen. The house was very quiet. There was a slip of paper on the counter.

Tommy picked it up, reading it.

"We went out to the shops. We'll be back around 8:00.
Help yourself to any food or drink you want.
- Phil"

He sat the paper back down, looking over at the clock on the wall. It was already 7:58. They'd be back very soon.

Tommy walked around the house, looking for stuff that could be useful for anything. When he came into the sitting room, the television was up on a stand that had doors on it. Tommy went over, opening the doors. There were three shelves full of things.

The top shelf had little trinkets, the middle had movies, and the bottom had papers.

But one paper caught his eyes. The one that had the words "Wi-Fi/Internet" printed into it. Tommy grabbed the paper, reading over it. One line that said "Network" and one that said "Password."

Then Tommy heard voices and keys. Panicking, he shoved the paper into his pocket and got up, quietly running back to the bedroom, failing to close the stand doors.

"Oh, shit." He whispered to himself when he remembered. He turned around to go back and close them, but the three were already in the house. Tommy had no other choice than to go to the bedroom.

"Hm. Doesn't look like he picked up the note." Phil said. "Maybe he never left his room." Wilbur replied. "There's no way he didn't leave. His bones would be aching." Techno said.

His bones were aching.

"I'll go check on him." Wilbur said.

Tommy heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He crawled into the bed as fast yet quiet as he could, pulling the duvet over himself, and shut his eyes, pretending to sleep.

The door opened and he could feel Wilbur's gaze.

"You sleeping?" He asked. Tommy didn't reply. "Ok." And then Wilbur closed the door.

Tommy sat back up, grabbing his phone and going into his settings. He typed in the network and then the password, waited for about ten seconds, and then it showed that he was connected to the internet.

He wanted to literally jump with joy, but he couldn't. He also decided to wait until the morning or the next time the three left for him to call the police, because they'd hear him otherwise.

Then Tommy put his phone back down, and actually went to sleep.

Words: 525