𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

TW// cussing, being locked up, pills, heart medication, expired pills, crying, yelling, arguing?, attempted $u!c!d3, trying to ingest expired medication
I think that's all?

3rd person POV
three days later

Tommy still hadn't ate or drank anything, and he hadn't moved from his position on the floor.

He sat there with his head leaned against the wall, zoned out, when there was suddenly a knock on his door that's startled him.

"We're going to town, Tommy!" Phil shouted. "I'll be here." Tommy replied slowly and quietly. He heard footsteps going away from the door. "Do you want me to get you something?" Wilbur asked from outside.

Tommy thought for a moment. There wasn't anything he could think of.

"No...thank you." He replied. "Ok, we'll probably be back in two hours." Wilbur said.

Then, Tommy heard a click, and the sound of Wilbur walking away. Tommy didn't know what to think. Was Wilbur helping him?

He stood up for the first time in days; his bones cracking.

He looked out of the window and saw the three getting into a car that he had somehow never noticed. It was a small, yellow, bug car. Tommy watched the car pull away and disappear beneath the tree on a dirt road.

He then bolted over to the door, turning the handle.

The door opened.

Tommy smiled; something he hadn't don't in quite a while.

There was a paper taped to the door.

"You won't be able to actually leave.
Dad puts the locks on your door on the outside doors, too.
At least go get your phone if that'll help you in some way.
I think it's in one of Dad's drawers in his room.
- Wilbur"

Tommy ran down the hallway, looking for Phil's room. It was easy to decipher who's room was who's. When he made it to Phil's, he went in, and began opening drawers, digging around in them. He couldn't find his phone anywhere.

He opened one last drawer, dug around in some papers, and there was his phone. He snatched it up, seeing it was on twenty percent battery. But that's alright, because he had a charger now.

He stood up, and then he thought, Phil would be furious with him if he found that Tommy had his phone. What's would he do? Lock Tommy in an attic or basement to strip him of his actual room privilege? Probably.

Tommy stood there, thinking that this was a bad idea. Even with his phone, there's no way he was getting out of here. Why make his time here even worse?

Tommy put the phone back, closing the drawer.

He turned around, seeing that the light was on in the restroom attached to Phil's bedroom.

Tommy walked that way, into the restroom. It was very clean, yet small. There was a cabinet that caught Tommy's eye. He walked over, opening the cabinet. It was full of medication, but one stood out to Tommy.

It was a heart pill to slow down a heart rate. It had the name "Phillip Watson" on it. Was that Phil? Tommy also noticed that the expiration date was four years ago, so Tommy suspected that Phil didn't take these anymore.

Then Tommy suddenly got a horrible, horrible idea. He thought that instead of just starving himself to death, what if he swallowed a bunch of the pills. That would work fast, wouldn't it?

He knew that taking expired medicine was harmful enough, but taking many expired pills that are already supposed to slow the heart was certain to kill him.