𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

TW// cussing, talk of literally everything that's happened within the whole story (kidnapping, spiking drink, attempted self die, etc.), dead body/skeleton/corpse mention, not being believed?, police
I think that's all?

Very big chapter :D

3rd person POV

When the four of them arrived at the station, Tommy looked out every window for the small green car before he opened his door and got out. They walked into the station and Ranboo let Tommy sit down with Tubbo and Michael while he went up to the front desk.

"Hi, can I speak with Officer Nihachu?" He asked. "Of course!" The lady with short, light brown hair nodded, rolling in her chair and leaning back. "Hey, Nikki!" She yelled. "Yeah, Alyssa?" A familiar voice to Ranboo yelled back. "Some kid is asking for you!"

A small lady with short pink hair came around the corner holding a coffee.

"Hi! I believe we spoke on the phone earlier?" Ranboo said. "Yes, you're the one with the potentially kidnapped kid that showed up, right?" She asked. Ranboo nodded.

"I'll leave you two be." Alyssa said, walking off.

Nikki looked past Ranboo, seeing Tommy.

"Is that the kid?" She asked. "Yeah. And the other two are family." Ranboo replied. She nodded. "Alright, I'll get a couple of officers to take him back for some questions." "Thank you."

When Nikki walked away, Ranboo went back over and sat down beside of Tubbo and in front of Tommy. Tubbo was holding Michael.

"Someone will come get you in a moment to ask you some questions." They said. Tommy nodded.

About five minutes passed, and Tommy heard footsteps so he looked up, seeing a tall guy with green hair and a shorter one with brown-ish-blonde hair.

"Hello, there! You must be Tommy?" The one with brown/blonde hair asked, holding out his hand. Tommy slowly nodded, not shaking the man's hand.

He was intimidating.

Techno was also intimidating.

"Well, my name is Dream, and this is my buddy Sam." He said, retracting his hand. "Would you be up to coming with us so we can ask you some questions? Or would you maybe rather stay here with your friends?" Sam asked.

"Sam, we're not supposed to-" Dream was cut off. "I don't care if you get paid more than me and call all the shots. He's a kid who's probably been through some stuff. If he's more comfortable talking with his friends, we're going to let him." Sam said, giving Dream a death stare.

"Oh, well, we're not actually-" Ranboo started, getting cut off. "I'd rather stay with them." Tommy said, looking over at Ranboo for a moment before looking back at the two officers. "Please." He added.

"Of course! Uhm, if you would, though, we'd like to take you back into a separate room just incase someone does come in. You know, for confidentiality reasons." Sam said. Tommy nodded, going to stand up while Ranboo did too, although slowly.

"I'll stay here with Michael." Tubbo said. Ranboo nodded and the four began to walk off.

"Why do you want to stay with me?" Ranboo whispered. Tommy shrugged. "I mean, you saved me. And I...don't wanna be alone with two random police officers right now." He whispered back.

They stopped at a room and let Ranboo and Tommy enter first before they went in.

The room was grey with a shiny metal table. There were only three chairs.

"I'll stand." Ranboo offered. "No, it's fine, I can." Sam replied. "Well I don't like to sit in unfamiliar areas, so."

So Sam sat.