Trust is such a fragile thing

Requested by BiancaPolidor
Thank u to ZiallGiggles for helping me with this
Xx

Niall's P.O.V.

I sat in my usual spot at the end of the alley. Around the corner was a cafe with a lovely lady called Amelia. She always gives me food and something to drink.

It's been two days since the last time she gave me something and I'm starting to get hungry again.

I watched as people passed by. As Amelia stepped out of the cafe with a small piece of cake and a water bottle. I smiled at her. She knew that I was homeless, but it didn't bother her. She was one of the few people that actually believed me when I said that I was sixteen.

But I can't help it that I'm small for my age. I wish I was bigger. But a positive thing is that my body doesn't need that much to consume.

While eating the meal, I leaned back against the wall. It was starting to get colder and with the passing time in the cold, I developed an annoying restlessness which made me uneasy and sometimes nauseous. My head began to get heavier than normal which gave me headaches. But other than that am completely fine and much alive.

As I sunk deeper in my thoughts a few rain droplets fell on the tip of my nose. I looked up to see big dark clouds floating around in the once clear atmosphere. I sighed, this was going to be a long cold night.

I took the small fluffy blanket I owned as long as I can remember and wrapped it around me, snuggling it. I leaned back against the wall.

Slowly, the darkness clouded my vision and overtook my mind.

No ones pov

Niall lay sleeping against the cold dirty alley wall, nestled in the blanket, an empty plastic cup next to him. His face was half hidden behind his blanket and the tip of his nose stuck out. If you are really quiet, you could hear soft snores.

Meanwhile, four men sat together in a huge penthouse. All pretty loathed and really bored. These men were not old and dirty, but handsome and young.

And at the moment, they were so bored that they, out of pure desperation, decided to take a walk. A walk to somewhere fun was the best idea they could come up with. And that is what they did. Taking their shoes and jackets, they headed into the rainy cold weather.

Smiling at the refreshing rain on their skin. Louis smiled at his companions.

"Let's play hide 'n seek!" He happily skipped forward.

"Zayn counts!" He screamed some more over his back but the others couldn't hear. Zayn laughed before starting to count. Harry and Liam darted away as soon as Zayn placed his hands in front of his eyes.

Harry ducked behind a dumpster. Kneeling down and chuckling softly to himself, happy he wore a black clothes.

Liam looked around. There was no good places, that were comfortable and not yet taken. His eyes fell on a big object.

He grinned. He ran to it and hid behind it. only fitting behind it when he held his coat close. He looked up, seeing a squirrel in the tree he hid behind.

Meanwhile, Louis ran towards a small cafe with bright lights. He had to pee before he went to hide and why not there?

He stepped inside, a welcoming warmth greeting him. He walked up to the counter, asking the nice lady for the toilet.

Once Louis was done with his business he decided looking for the exit. He walked up to, what he thought was, the front, but ended up in the kitchen. How can a small cafe be such a confusing labyrinth, he wondered. He saw a door and rushed to it. Opening it, he saw that it led him to an alley.