Never a bother

Requested by Niallseatingbuddy sorry it took long

Niall's pov

"Ni?"

I vaguely heard a faint voice calling for me.

"Nialler?"

My sense slowly started to wake up.

"Hmm?" I cracked one eye a bit open.

"Ni, we're here. Are you ready to see Theo again?" Liam's face danced above me.

He had a big smile on his face. Then his words registered in me.

"Are we at Greg's? When did we arrive here? Why didn't you wake me up?" Liam laughed at my rushed words.

"We arrived just now, that's why I woke you up."

I smiled, nodding and climbed out of the rented van. I ran towards Greg's front door, knocking on the little window.

That's in case Theo's sleeping. I took a peek through the window next to the door and saw Greg walking towards the door.

Quickly standing straight, I plastered a big smile on my face. The boys laughed at my behavior and one of them laid my suitcase next to me.

As Greg opened the door, I swung myself to him.

He laughed and hugged me back.

He told me that Denise and Theo were doing the groceries so he would first show us our rooms.

Half an hour later we were all sitting in the living room.

We were watching some music channel as I heard the door opening.

"Uncwe Ni!" Theo ran towards me, throwing himself at me.

I laughed while catching him.

He hugged my neck tightly in his little arms and smothered my face with wet kisses.

"Hey bub, look what I've got for you", taking the packet from in front of my feet, I gave it to him. It was one of these plastic big cars where you put sand in the back, quite fun, but Theo loved that kind of toys.

The whole house was scattered in these cars.

I woke up from the watery light of the morning sun through the window across the room.

Sighing heavily, I sat up. It was only 7 am, meaning that no one else was up, because, let's face it, these people are all heavy sleepers in the weekend.

I made my way towards the staircase quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up. I knew the last step on the staircase makes a lot noise so I decided to skip that. But before I knew it, my foot landed on one of Theo's toys and I fell forward.

One moment I was in that shock state, you know that moment when something is going to happen and it's like the last seconds of peace, and then I was lying next to the wall, a pounding pain in my head. I groaned internally, that hurt really much...

😳😳😳😳😳😳

Thank you Zzalfieggles for the help anyway send in requests much love