niall has sleep apena

ok hey guys hope u like this update thank you to me best bbe teeloganroryflanagan for the request if you ant read her books you should, sorry if its rubbish guys i do try.

Zayn turned to look at Niall as he watched the movie with the rest of the boys.

It was a saturday night, and there was no concerts or nothing this weekend, so they decided to watch movies all weekend.

The irish snowfalke was curled up between him and liam eyes focused on the tv, but was fighting sleep, his eyes kept shutting then opening again, he tried so hard to stay awake.

liam looked down at him with a chuckle before stopping running his fingers through his hair and niall groaned, finally giving up fighting the battle snuggling against zayn and closing his preaciouse eyes.

"poor thing, he's exchusted from wrestling with you guys" liam says, rubbing the blondes back for a moment before turning back to the film with a smile. Zayn nodded in agreement.

"yeah, i'm suprised, he's a big ball of energy. usually one of us has to run are hands through his hair" zayn softly said

louis chuckled, and harry giggled a little, leaning against louis a little more.louis happily threading his fingers through harry's curls. Zayn however was focused on niall and liam, as well as larry. the raven was so deep in thought he hadn't realized niall had stopped moving against him, chest no longer rising up and down. Liam interrupted the film about a minute later, speaking with a scared tone

"Niall, mate, are you ok, zayn wake niall up, he looks really pale. do you think he is okay?" liam questioned.

"oh my god, liam call an ambulance he ant breathing,hurry" zayn cried, shiffting niall on his back doing cpr while liam and louis went and phoned for an ambulance.

Zayn kept trying untill liam and louis came back in the living room with the parrameddics then they took over.

the man stood up, and they thought he was going to say he was died until they seen the blonde snowflake open is blue sparkle eyes, and his chest was rising up an down again.

the ambulance ride was very quick, once they got there niall was rushed into a room while the boys had to wait in the waiting room untill the doctor came out a hour later

"Mr horan" the doctor shouted and all the boys stood up

"right mr hhoran is fine, he has had sleep apnea his whole life it's where is breathing stops for a couple of secounds to minutes while he is asleep but he will be fine.

"can we see him" liam asked

"of course follow me"the doctor took the lads to niall's room and told them he was going to get the discharge papers.

"hey niall, bbe how are you?"harry gently asked niall just smiled at them,

"you don't have to be shy snowflake we ant mad at you"zayn said sweetly.

once thedoctor came back in he dischareged niall and they all went home and snuggled together.

SO THAT WAS THE FIRSTT REQUEST HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A REQUEST BEFORE MONDAY JUST COMMENT, IM SORRY IF YA DONT LIKE IT I DO TRY LOVE YOU ALL XX