You won't disappiont anyone/ H.S Part One

Requested by @Autymack

Xx

381 Words

Xx

Louis's point of view

Harry had woken up felling rather sick this morning which he wasn't pleased with because you see Niam was throwing a New Years party tonight and Harry was really looking forward to it.

"Hazza, you sure you want to go tonight" I questioned as I sat by him on the bed (where he had been most of the morning).

"Yeah baby, I'll be fine, I'll just rest up and take some medicine" Harry told me as I nodded even though I didn't believe him but I decided to let him be.

"Alrighty, do you want to watch love actually or sleep more" I asked.

"I'll watch love actually then sleep" Harry told me as I nodded.

"Ok, I'll go and get you some medicine while you put love actually on Netflix" I told him as I stood up before leaving the room and going into the bathroom, looking in our medicine cabinet for some medicine (which I found really quick) before I went back into the room where Harry was just about falling asleep.

"Here H, take this and then you can sleep" I told him as I sat on the bed.

Skip to when there at Niam's house

"You sure you're up to this" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure, now come on" Harry told me as he climbed out the car and walked up to the door with me following behind him.

"Heya boys, welcome to the party🎉" Liam screamed over the music as he allowed us in and lead us to where a tipsy Niall was.

"Hey Louie and Harrie" Niall slurred before disappearing with Liam.

"Let's take it easy, yeah" I offered as Harry nodded.

It wasn't until an hour later when it happened, I was stood talking to Liam while Harry sat by the bar, when Liam and I heard someone puking but before we could even turn round there was a big thud and when we did turn round we seen Harry lying there in is own sick and also blood.......

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!

Xx
Hey guys, hope you love this, sorry it's short, please keep requesting, I'm currently working on a schedule so I can update more, love you all, have a good day. Xxx