chapter 2 she cant be burden

everyone know that when Dong Jia married into Lu's family, everyone envied her good life.

Her father-in-law was the secretary of the brigade, and there were no wives to follow. When the Lu family's old couple returned to heaven , wouldn't the Lu family's property belong to their young couple?

The Lu family has only one son. As long as they can add a son and a half to the Lu family, the Lu family can provide her as rights in family but this is the case. Dong Jia... whom everyone envied at the time, suddenly became a  Abandoned wife...

It is a fact that she did not give birth to a child. Even though she felt a little short of breath, the family of Dong went home after a disturbance.

Because of this, her family was very careful with Dong Jia.they don't want upset her more

her Brother didn’t say anything, since she was a child, they has always loved her. No matter what she thought in her heart, several sister-in-laws didn't say anything unpleasant in front of her also

even the family didn’t say anything but couldn’t control others’ mouths.

the daughter-in-law of the neighbor’s aunt’s said something unpleasant when she hurried to the door with her child.

The small River is connected to another big  river, if it weren't for someone happened to be rescued her, she would have been washed into the river by the water.

In March, the river was still quite cold. Although Dong Jia were rescued, she developed a high fever and burned for one day and night. In the end, the barefoot doctor in the village took half of the wild ginseng dug up from the mountain and boiled the ginseng soup.  for her to recover

"Jiahui, listen to mother's advice, stop being sad... you're still young, only twenty-one years old, not having a child is not necessarily your problem, you also see the wife of the Zhang family in Qian Later, after six years of marriage, she held her first baby, and after that, one after another, this is the fifth one."

(At this time 1970s the level of medical care is limited. Unlike in the future, B-ultrasound and color Doppler ultrasound can do all kinds of examinations)

According to the old thinking of rural people, it is the woman's fault as long as it does not give birth to a child.

But giving birth to a child really depends on luck. Some people get pregnant as soon as they get married, some people can’t bear it, and there are other strange things that woman can give birth and get pregnant with another husband too...

Chen Guixiang doesn’t believe that her daughter really can't give birth to a baby.... because  she know her daughter developed properly....her monthly  cycle  is accurate...

"This Lu family was a miserable . I thought Lu Chengyuan was a good one. Who knows that he is a soft second rat.  In the end, it's me your mother who harmed you. we raise you like baby and married you off so soon..
but now don't worry just take rest and be healthy

After a while, I will find your sixth aunt. She is a well-known matchmaker. She has made up a lot of good marriages in her life. She knows all the young guys from all over the world. Your sixth aunt loves you a little bit. she will definitely find you a good one."

Dong Jia will have a headache, and her body is soft and unable to lift energy.  After waking up, she had been sorting out her thoughts even she Abandoned by the man's family....she can't live with  have such an identity? she don't wanted to botherd her parents... but now she is here alive... she need to start her life again with new thought.. she can't stay and live like this...

(In the 1970s, divorce was definitely considered a scandal)

She was a kind-hearted girl, with a soft personality, a bit resigned, and she was called and drunkard by her mother-in-law at her in-law’s house.. they spread  rumors  about her that character  is bad..After not giving birth to a child, the Lu family simply looked down upon her.

She didn't dare to say anything when she returned to her parents' house.
Sometimes the phrase "the poor must have their pitifulness" is very reasonable.

People are bullying and fearing hardships.

After the divorce, she was already very painful. Her character was so bad and unhappy that she was bored in her heart. Originally, she could not think about it. Once she was stimulated by the outside world, she acted suicide, and she felt that she was unhappy. Can not be love by anyone...

but now she understood...Let her say that there is really no need to jump into the river for such a mess. Divorce is nothing.she can find a new man to marry... she can't burden  here to her parents

"Come on, drink this egg soup, I specially added two drops of sesame oil, it smells good."

It’s 70s the life in the small  village is not easy. Every household has to earn work points. There is not much leftover except for food and drink. This little sesame oil is still squeezed during the Chinese New Year.

The three daughters-in-law of the Dong family take turns. To give birth to a baby, sesame oil, brown sugar, and eggs, Chen Guixiang was only willing to use it when a daughter-in-laws were in confinement.

Dong Jia had no strength on her body, and her stomach was groaning with hunger a long time ago. This bowl of egg soup was scented from the moment she entered the house, and she was already greedy.

in the 1970s when there was a shortage of food and clothing, who else would eat something like egg soup? she felt wrong... like how mother care for her...she really don't wanted to pushed them hard...

But a thinking person shouldn't starve to death because of a bowl of egg soup, and she feels uncomfortable even more

As Chen Guixiang watched her daughter drank the bowl of egg soup, she finally felt relieved, as long as she had something to eat, she was relieved.

Seeing that her daughter is so skinny, there is no meat on her face, and her hands are skinny. She is distressed. She looks at her affectionately and says,

"Look, you are thin, and there are some white noodles at home. I remember that you loved to eat green onion pancakes when you were a kid. I will do it for you alone."

Scallion pancakes are easy to make, that is, put the flour and water into a paste, heat the pan with a layer of oil to heat, pour the flour into the pan along the edge of the pan, use a spatula to spread the batter evenly, and wait until the batter is half. Sprinkle with chopped green onion after being dried. When the green onion is heated, it will give off a tangy green onion fragrance. This is a rare and easy-to-operate delicacy in rural areas.