chapter 68 Truble

Well, so, I don't know when she will be pregnant, but I don't want it so soon. There are still Yang and Ying ."

Zhang Qiao would not consider this. She lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and smiled and pulled up Zhao Donglin's sleeves,

"How come you said that there is such a thing, this is too confused, she doesn't understand or what? Yes, she was only 18 years old at that time, so she was small, but how could it happen, she didn't understand Lu's or that? You didn't frame me on purpose, did you?"

Zhao Donglin smiled helplessly,

"Really ....no, why lie to you mother?"

It's not that Jia will be moving someday, he still needs to explain one by one, it is better to make it clear now.
Zhang Qiao was in a good mood, chanting

"Amitabha Buddha, thank God"

with her hands folded.

In the kitchen, Dong Jia had already prepared dinner. She first filled Zhang Qiao's bowl, and there was some left in the pot, especially the leek cakes. She made eight of them and only took two to her mother-in-law.

"Meixiang, there is still in the pot, you can eat it ."

Zhao Meixiang was actually drooling a long time ago, and she didn't eat much at night. The noise at home was like this. She didn't have the mood to eat at all. This would see her sister-in-law cooking so fragrant, so she really wanted to eat it.

"This is not good, this is for mom."

"It's okay, Mom can't eat so much. You can eat the rest with Ying."

When she said that, bringing Ying with her, Zhao Meixiang finally stopped struggling.

"Okay, thank you sister-in-law."

Dong Jia smiled and brought her mother-in-law's meal to her room. As soon as she walked in, she saw her mother-in-law's happy face, as if she had won the first prize lottery ticket.

Mom, I made some food for you..."

Dong Jia stepped into the room and wanted to tell Zhang Qiao to get up for dinner, but she didn't expect to see that Zhang Qiao' had gotten out of bed when she looked up, and she was talking to Zhao Donglin with a smile.

"Hey, well, put it down quickly, don't burn your hands."

Zhang Qiao would be as happy to see Dong Jia as the bee seeing the flower. She had a good impression of Dong Jia. The only thing in her heart was that Dong Jia was a second marriage and had a reputation for infertility. With the slightest dissatisfaction in her heart, who would have thought that life had given her such a big surprise, just like a pie falling from the sky, it smashed her dizzy.

At this moment, she saw Jia come in with something to eat, and felt that she was satisfied everywhere, fearing that Jia would burn her hand, hurriedly took the hot porridge bowl from Jia's hand, and put it in the one that had already lost the paint. Red chest of drawers.

You said you, such a hot bowl, just call me out to eat, whichever is used to bring it in."

Dong Jia laughed dryly, not understanding why her mother-in-law was so enthusiastic all of a sudden, she was really uncomfortable, turned her head and looked at Zhao Donglin, and asked him what was going on with her eyes.

Zhao Donglin didn't laugh, and nodded at her and left the door first.

The reason why Zhao Donglin mentioned this to his mother today is for this effect. Outsiders don’t know it, so it’s nothing more than making irresponsible remarks.

His family, he hopes not to underestimate Jia because she is a second marriage.

Before getting married, he had expected what kind of situation he would face after marrying Jia, and vowed to protect her from others. But the heart is unpredictable. He really did not expect that his eyelids would be lowered and he would live under one roof. There will also be that kind of bad thoughts.

Tell his mother that it is to remove the last thorn in his mother's heart, so that his mother treats Jia sincerely, without any prejudice. In this family, as long as there is his protection, Jia will live well. .

Before, his feelings for Jiawere appreciation and admiration. Since knowing that, his heart has also spread the hope of possession and protection alone.

she is his woman....his wife..and no one can hurt her at all.
***

Zheng Yuefen had a quarrel with Zhang Qiao' and did not go to work in the afternoon, and went back to her family alone.

Her mother Jiang Liangnv knew that she had come back from a quarrel.

First of all, it is neither year nor festival, and there is not only one sound before returning. Another time, Zheng Yuefen does not come back at noon.

"What's the matter? You quarreled with Donghe?"

"No."

"Just why you always quarrel?"

After being stunned by her mother, Zheng Yuefen pouted, and she told the story of the past two days.

"It's not the new sister-in-law whom Donglin's brother married back. After she passed the house, I didn't have a good day. her mouth was very sweet. she coaxed  mother-in-law with joy. The whole family liked her, and my mother-in-law was so eccentric that she was afraid of her. It’s too tiring to work in the ground, so she asked the team leader to arrange for her to be a warehouse clerk. What kind of work should I do? Just sit there all day."

That’s what she was angry about. Before, Wang Mei didn’t work well, this wouldn’t be possible, and her mother-in-law had to let it all. What is Dong Jia.. she’s not a young lady in the city, they both are daughter-in-laws.. why is she only working in the field?

Dong Jia only needs to sit down.
She said she was cooking and taking children, and doing such a thing a day could cause trouble?

Zheng Yuefen’s mother Jiang Liang felt helpless when she heard her daughter’s words. At the beginning, she married her to the Zhao family. The picture is that the Zhao family’s brothers are small, the population is simple, and there is a capable older brother. Her daughter’s temperament is no better than hers. Being a mother knows better, let alone outsiders, it's her own brothers and sisters, she still has competition.

When she was a child, who ate more, who wore new clothes, who did more work and less work, didn’t care less, and it’s okay to lose others. If you lose her, she will say that parents are partial.

With this kind of temperament, you can’t live without finding someone with a good temper. Over the years, seeing her and Donghe have a good time, Jiang Liang gave her half a heart, thinking that there should be no problems in this life.

When it for Donghe, his eldest brother came back from the army, and divorced the former wife and found another one, but it was not a few days since the house came in, and it was a trouble!