chapter 186 Happy and worried

After going on a blind date with Ji Zhenfeng, Mei Xiang wrote a letter to tell her sister-in-law about it. She just wanted to hear her opinion.

In terms of personality, Meixiang is not a person who knows how to refuse. Ji Zhenfeng's strong appearance is a mental shock for Meixiang. Another point is that she has no dislike for Ji Zhenfeng from the beginning, and even has some good feelings.

Ji Zhenfeng’s views and concepts on many things are very similar to those of her sister-in-law. His profession is a people’s policeman. In this environment where the “difficulties find the police” from childhood to adulthood, the police can easily make people feel good about them. They are honest and selfless.

...
When Mei Xiang mentioned his elder brother Zhao Donglin, Ji Zhenfeng expressed his admiration for Zhao Donglin, saying that Zhao Donglin is an unsung hero and his role model. The country has become stronger and stronger because of the silent and selfless dedication of countless soldiers. Said that leaving the military company to resolutely give up government positions to take the college entrance examination, proves that he is an ideal and ambitious person.

All the words make Mika very useful, because she is a family-conscious person, and sometimes it is more effective for her family than for her.

Jia received Meixiang's letter. She thought it was an ordinary notification of safety, but she did not expect that there was a big surprise in the letter. Someone introduced her to Meixiang, and she also met person...

From Mixiang’s statement, Jia feels that the police comrade is very proactive, with both IQ and EQ. The most important thing is that Mixiang only asked her opinion in the letter, and did not directly or indirectly express her opinion of man. Dissatisfaction is enough to prove that this comrade has merits.

When Zhao Donglin came in from the outside, he saw Jia smiling at the letter. He knew that his sister send  the letter today, so he curiously asked Jia what she was laughing at.

"Mixiang went on a blind date. The school teacher introduced her to a policeman. These days, he is launching a fierce attack on Meixiang. I think this comrade has hope. Maybe he will be our brother-in-law in the future."

As for the student Cui mentioned by Meixiang, does he like Meixiang and ask a question mark? With Meixiang’s personality, even if she likes another person, she will not take the initiative to show her favor. The man must be more proactive, this police officer Ji The performance is pretty good.

Jia was overjoyed. Zhao Donglin's expression on the other side didn't make an appointment like that. ... as brother, he had a natural hostility towards men who pursued his sister.

However, the occupation of the police made Zhao Donglin feel good about it. Of course, it was just Just one point, he was more worried.

In his opinion, his younger sister is a very innocent girl who always treats others with kindness. What if she encounter that kind of sweet talk that deceives her?

Had it not been for the final exam, Zhao Donglin really wanted to leave for Yun County immediately, and he would meet the kid in person....who running around his lil sister ....

Several dozen kilometers away, Ji Zhenfeng sneezed inexplicably.

Jia saw her husband's worry and comforted him,

"Don't worry, I will write back to Meixiang to ask about the situation of the police comrade, and then explore Meixiang's tone. Anyway, write a letter. I'll receive it in the next day."

From the standpoint of the family, it is still based on Meixiang’s opinions. At this point, no matter who Meixiang looks for, it must be Meixiang she likes and loves Meixiang enough.

Otherwise, a college student who becomes a teacher after graduation and is young and beautiful. Is it possible to marry someone you don't like casually?

Anyway, when Meixiang graduated, Zhang Qiao had already spoken, saying that she would tell Meixiang a partner when she returned from summer vacation, so the matter of Meixiang finding a partner was imminent.

...
After school this day, Ji Zhenfeng waited for Meixiang outside the school gate as usual. When Meixiang arrived, Ji Zhenfeng was chatting with the uncle janitor in full swing.

"Yeah, Teacher Xiao Zhao is off work, your partner can wait for you for a while."

Meixiang smiled at the janitor, and then gave Ji Zhenfeng a look.

"Didn't I tell you not to wait outside the door? You still told people that it was me!"

"I didn't say."

Ji Zhenfeng just denied it, and changed his mouth when he saw Meixiang's eyes.

"I didn't say it, but I didn't deny it when someone asked me."

If he didn't deny it, he admitted it.

Meixiang didn't know what to do with him. She had never seen such a cheeky and difficult person in her life.

"Don't be angry, I'll treat you to dinner to apologize."

"Does your patrol have nothing to do every day? Why do you always come to me."

Ji Zhenfeng put his hands in pocket and blew his whistle,

"Thank the motherland for thanking the party. Our county has good law and order. We don't close our homes at night and don't pick up the road. Only then will I have time to chase my girlfriend."

This is half true. It is true that there are very few major incidents in Yunxian, but there are also a lot of trivial things. However, in order to pursue Meixiang, the team has helped him from top to bottom to cover him.

he  don’t need to deal with irrelevant matters.
he ask the team afterwards. The people here can just eat, but he wouldn't tell Mika about this kind of thing.

As the older unmarried youth in the team, the brothers wished him an early solution to his personal problems.

"Brother Ji didn't find someone to make us all be affected."

"That is, those little girls only have Brother Ji in their eyes, how can they see us."

"So this time Brother Ji finally moved his heart, we have to help him."

This is the cause and effect of the whole thing.

........

"My sister-in-law has written a letter today. Last time I wrote to her about the blind date, she was very worried about me."

Ji Zhenfeng turned his head to look at Meixiang, his expression was both happy and worried.

"Really? How did you tell your family about me?"