chapter 192 wiped your Salvia

Sweet come after wearing  new dress .. with shy expression... she is already beautiful...

Ying : sweet you look so beautiful..Mom look ..

everyone looked  at sweet ... sweet blushed... she thanks her aunt.. for new dresses

yang also looked up .. hearing women in family talking about...something with loud voice..

then he glanced at girl.. his mother's big brother's daughter.. who always play with his sister... when they were child... chubby  girl... look somehow beautiful...now..

Donglin : what to you think

Yang : (subconsciously) look beautiful but.. do not compare with my mother's  beauty

Donglin smiles  said...
you are right... but wiped your saliva...

Yang touch his mouth but there is nothing... he suddenly understood something... his face flushed... he glanced at his father then.. stood up and went out...

.....

On the third day after returning from the provincial capital, the elder sister Zhao Caixia and her brother-in-law Li Wangping came back with two children. After this year, Zhao Caixia found out that she was pregnant. The husband and wife were very happy, and the big girl was looking forward to having one more at home. Younger brother or sister.

Daya wants a younger sister. She thinks pang is too naughty and always annoys her. pang wants a younger brother. He especially envys his friends who have brothers. He can even help when fighting.

"Sister, do you want a boy or a girl?"
Jia gave Zhao Caixia a chair and let her sit in a cool place to escape the heat.

"Boys and girls, I don't care, but I want to give birth as soon as possible. It's too much pain."

In pregnancy, the blood-connected child changes a little in his stomach, from the size of a sesame seed to a round watermelon. As a mother, she is subjected to various physical and psychological changes, especially in the middle and late stages, in order to protect the safety of the child. , Not only is the action restricted, but also every day to worry about being afraid, afraid that there will be an accident or something.

"The expected date of birth is October? The birth was good at that time, and the weather was neither hot nor cold."

"Yes, it's coming soon."

When talking, Zhao Caixia unconsciously put her hands on her abdomen, with a smile on her face, very maternally brilliant.

Jia looked at her. In fact, Zhao Caixia was only four years older than Zhao Donglin, but she looked like she was seven or eight years older. Years of work made her skin no longer smooth and delicate, with fine lines around her eyes and very rough hands.
Of the four brothers and sisters of the Zhao family, three of them were admitted to college, and now the eldest sister has the worst experience.

Zhao Donglin didn't mention to Zhao Meixiang, one had savings, and the other had already started work. Even if Zhao Donghe did part-time jobs in the city during his free time during his studies, he was not without income.

"Sister, do you still go to work in the field every day?"

"Go, but the captain took good care of me and didn't let me do any hard work."

In addition to work, she also has to do housework, three meals a day must not be less, but the big girl has grown up and is sensible, she can take the initiative to help her after school, now in summer vacation, big girl does not need to go to school, Zhao Caixia Followed a lot of ease.

"I heard Mom said that you suffered from backache when you gave birth to second fat. How are you doing now?"

Zhao Caixia sighed unconsciously,

"It's okay, just be careful not to get tired."

But how can it not be tired? There is also the separation of the pubic bones in the late pregnancy. I can't even turn over when I lie in bed at night. When I feel the most uncomfortable, my eyes shed tears, but I think that the child has to endure all the pain and pain.

Jia smiled and nodded. She had some thoughts in her heart that she could help the elder sister find a way to improve her life, but it is not a good time yet, and she has to wait a while.
As soon as DaYa came, she went to Meixiang. The 13-year-old girl was already in junior high school. She was slim and graceful. She followed Zhao Caixia in appearance and was quiet and beautiful.

She went to junior high school in the commune and was particularly curious about what the middle schools in the county were like.

"The content of learning is the same, but there are a lot of extracurricular activities in the county. Sometimes students are organized to watch patriotic education movies. There are spring outings and autumn outings every year, and there are art performances during the festivals. It feels that the children in the county are better than ours. Are more confident."
"As for the provincial capital, isn't it more prosperous, it has everything."
She has never been out of the Victory Commune. Her mother said that she had taken her to the provincial capital once when she was a child, but she couldn’t remember it at all. She didn’t think so much before. After living in the city, DaYa became curious about the outside world.

"You have to study hard, and then go to college like your uncle, aunt and aunt, and live a good life in the city."

Daya herself is a very strong girl. Her cousins ​​and cousins ​​have all moved to live in the city. During the winter and summer vacations, they came back from the city and talked about a lot of interesting anecdotes about the city. She was very envious.

It turns out that little girls in the city can wear dresses, beautiful white socks, and black leather shoes. There are many delicious foods in the city.

"Auntie, can I stay here for a few days? I want you to help me with my composition."

She is very good at math, and her composition is a weakness. The teacher said her composition lacks imagination and appeal. She doesn't know what imagination is. Shouldn't writing be true feelings and tell the truth?

"Yes, you just live with your aunt, and the aunt will help you with your homework."