chapter 193 change in economy

Zhao Donglin was doing carpentry in the yard that day when the village head suddenly came.

"Donglin, what are you up to?"

Zhao Donglin looked back, it turned out to be the village head, and hurriedly put down the tools in his hand.

"The village chief, why are you here?"

He greeted him and shook hands with the village chief, who smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

"I came to see college students and heard them say that you are off for summer vacation. I'll come to talk to you."

The village head was very polite, but Zhao Donglin knew that if he didn't go to the Palace of the Three Treasures, the village head must have asked himself to talk about something.

"The village head comes into the house and sits and has a sip of tea."

The village head nodded in response, glanced around with his hands behind his back, pointed at the seesaw slide under the tree and smiled,

"You did this? You did it for the kids, right?"

Zhao Donglin smiled helplessly,

"No, my spouse sees that I have nothing to do at home, so let me practice my hand as a carpenter."

"Very good, life is so interesting."

After the two entered the hall and sat down, Zhao Donglin poured a cup of tea for the village head.

"It's quite quiet, the family has gone out?"

"Yes, it's cool in the morning. If there is something to do now, it's morning in the day."

Jia and Meixiang went down to the river to pick water chestnuts.

Zhao Manzhu and Zhang Qiao took their grandchildren to go to work. He earned one work point for every work point.

As for yang, he made appointments to go to the mountain to fight sparrows.

The village head nodded, turned the cup and took a sip of tea.

"You are studying economics. Have you heard of the'big contract job' in Xiaogang Village, Fengyang County, Province last year?"

It turned out that the village chief was looking for him for this, and Zhao Donglin knew it well.

"I heard that at the end of last year, eighteen households in Xiaogang Village had signed the'Life and Death Contract' to distribute their fields to their households because they were so poor that they could not eat. The central authorities were all alarmed."

This incident was seen as the prelude to rural reform, and the production team leader in Xiaogang Village was praised for it.

The village head nodded, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, smoked a cigarette and handed it to Zhao Donglin. He also took one, and Zhao Donglin took the fire and lit it to the two of them.

"The day before yesterday the commune had a meeting and talked about this, and asked all the production teams in the villages to come back to think seriously, use their brains, and say that others have already moved forward in great strides.

This is called "ride the boat against the current, if you do not advance, you will retreat."

"The leaders of the commune also made sense."

The village chief sighed,

"I know it makes sense, but how is this going to be done? No one has come up with a charter. No, you are a college student or economics. I will come over to talk to you and see if you can Can't give me an idea."

Zhao Donglin spit out the smoke ring and nodded, his determined eyebrows smelled indescribable in the smoke.
He didn't answer right away. After all, he is not working in the village now, so he will consider everything he says.

"I read the newspaper a few days ago. The central government officially approved the two coastal provinces to implement special policies and flexible measures in foreign economic activities. The system has also inspired everyone, that is, how to mobilize farmers' production enthusiasm to maximize production efficiency."

Zhao Donglin has lived in the provincial capital for more than a year and knows that the entire social environment is undergoing earth-shaking changes.

Outside Shanghe Village, and even outside the Victory Commune, many things are quietly undergoing changes.
When they went to the provincial capital in 1978, Jia started a business with the movie theater. It was the first stall in the city. At that time, they were also afraid that the relevant departments would make trouble.

In fact, everything went well, especially the business was handed over. After Boss Zhu, only people from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce supervised the relevant procedures, and no one came out to stop it.

After a few months, some people started to imitate their business. Boss Zhu asked Jia to buy some recipes. The business became more and more prosperous. Last time he met Boss Zhu, he frankly has made tens of thousands of yuan and is about to start. A snack bar.

He was kind of embarrassed and felt that the six thousand dollars was underpaid.

Of course, these are all secondary. The reason why Zhao Donglin thinks of this is because from these events we can see that the whole society is undergoing tremendous changes. This change is accumulated bit by bit and is closely related to people's lives.

The village head carefully chewed Zhao Donglin's words, frowning and asked,

"You mean, let's also do a big contract?"

Zhao Donglin smiled and lit the ashes, and looked at the jujube tree in the yard. It was about to become "ill" a few years ago. Later, the bad branches were sawed off and new branches were grafted, which brought new life to life.

Perhaps the same is true for the economy. Abandon the bad parts and make some appropriate changes. Unexpected changes will surely occur.
But he couldn't say these words directly. His current identity was just a student, and he could only stop at it.

"This is just my humble opinion. The development plan of our village has to be bothered by you, the village chief."

After hearing this, the village chief laughed twice and patted Zhao Donglin on the shoulder with emotion,

"You still have not changed. You are so cautious in speaking and doing things. However, after talking with you this year, I learned a lot. I will write a copy of the material when I go back. Go to the commune to find Director Zhong. Then you will go with me. Director Zhong often mentions you."

Zhao Donglin responded with a smile.
The village chief left after speaking. Zhao Donglin sent him out of the hospital, and happened to meet Jia and Meixiang who had returned from the water chestnut.

"Hey, the village chief? Why are you here?"

"I came to Donglin to say a few words."

The village chief looked at the two with a pleasant smile on his face.

"Mixiang, I heard that you graduated and taught in the county seat."

Mika nodded with a smile.

"Okay, you have achieved something in your studies. You are all outstanding young people in our village."

After speaking, the village chief waved away, Jia also politely declined to leave him for dinner.

After talking with Zhao Donglin for more than forty minutes, he had a lot of thoughts in his mind and he had to go back and write them down quickly.