chapter 120 no assumptions

Zheng Yuefen took a step forward, and pushed Zheng Yueqin up with a palm, as if back in her childhood, the two were fighting for a piece of fruit candy and a red rope.

Zheng Yueqin wasn't a fool either, and she immediately returned her hands.

She didn't even know about Zheng Yuefen's pregnancy. When others talked, they only said that your second sister had made a mistake at her in-law's and went back to live in her natal family, but she didn't heard she was pregnant. The two developed from pushing each other to pulling each other's hair. In the end, not knowing what happened, Zheng Yuefen was pushed to the ground by Zheng Yueqin.

When Jiang Liangnv entered the yard, she just saw her two daughters lying on the ground, she ran over in fright.

"What's wrong? These are really two enemies. They hit eachothers as soon as met! Xiaoqin, come and have a look. Your second sister is pregnant, so don't fall into any trouble."

Zheng Yueqin's face turned pale when she heard this. Even if she dislike Zheng Yuefen's, she didn't want to make her lose her chuld. Besides, she really didn't know about it!

Zheng Yuefen, oops, oops, holding her belly, Jiang Liangnv and Zheng Yueqin's mother and daughter thought that she was really hurt, so they helped her into the house with pale expressions and checked her again. They were only half relieved when they saw no signs of bleeding.

"Is it okay? Does your stomach hurt?"

After Zheng Yuefen fell, she subconsciously clutched her belly. When her mother and younger sister helped her into the house, she felt it seriously. In fact, her belly didn't hurt, but her arm hurt.

Hearing what Zheng Yuefen said, Jiang Liangnv patted her heart, and couldn't help but teach,

"You can have a snack. If you don't know what's going on, you still have to do it with others. If you have a shortcoming, how can our family explain to the Zhao family? Don't they blame us and your 3rd sister!"

Zheng Yuefen suddenly felt wronged in her heart,

"You worry about the third sister at home, but you don't worry about me!"

If something happens to her, the child will be gone, and she will suffer. Her mother is not at all distressed about her and her child but only worried that Zheng Yueqin

Jiang Liangnv paused. Of course, she also felt distressed for the second girl, but wasn't it all right, and the person who did it was herself. If she remembered that she was a pregnant woman and didn't do it with Xiaoqin, could Xiaoqin actively push her?
It can only be said that there are no ifs and assumptions in many things. Even if it is a mother and daughter, and a sister, their respective ideas are very different and cannot be unified.

*****

The Zhao family’s house took a week to build. It used to be three big houses, but now it has six rooms, separated by a wall in the middle, so that even though the two brothers still live on a homestead, they are considered to be two families.

Zhao Donghe was cleaning up at home, and his mother came in through the courtyard.

Obviously, he used to be a family and lived in a yard, but now he was separated by a wall, and his mother would knock on the door like a guest when she came over. Zhao Donghe felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

"How are you packing up, do you want me to help?"

Zhang Qiao looked around in the yard. Those turning tiles and everything had been cleaned up. Only the kitchen was a little messy.

"No, I can do it myself."

Zhang Qiao nodded and was silent for a few seconds before she asked about Zheng Yuefen.

"she have lived for many days, and when the family is busy, you go to  pick her up .it doesn't look good staying at her natal house its make people look  for nothing"

Zhang Qiao really doesn’t like Zheng Yuefen as daughter-in-law. She used to be so lazy, but now she has a vicious mind. But no matter how dissatisfied is because of the pishi, because she has a child in her belly, it’s just that." Handle with care", divide the family, and live separately in the future, there shouldn't be that much trouble.

Zhao Donghe's work didn't stop, and he hummed.

He doesn't expect Zheng Yuefen to get better. He has no idea how to live the life after the separation. He is really tired of the noisy days every day. She obviously didn't look like this in the two years before marriage. Has it slowly changed?

Zhang Qiao sighed, and took out a stack of banknotes from her pocket. It was the three hundred dollars that had been agreed upon by the division at the beginning.

A few days ago, there was a lot of noise in family , and the second daughter-in-law returned to her natal family. Zhang Qiao didn't care about it.

"Take it, there is only this much I can give. The money is not  much, but not too less, and it is enough for the two of you to live."

This money...Are you collecting it yourself or giving it to Yuefen?"

"I keep it myself."

Zhang Qiao was relieved now.

"I don't want to intervene in your husband and wife's affairs. It's just that think about pishi... if the mother is like this what happened when children grow..., you have to take care of it."

Take cooking, for example. Zheng Yuefen hasn't cooked much for so many years. The cooking is worse than pig food. Zhang Qiao feels sorry for her son and grandson when she thinks of this, and thinks that they will definitely suffer in the future under her second daughter-in-law..