chapter 187 summer vacation

Meixiang recalled the content of the letter, and found a few innocuous words to tell Ji Zhenfeng

"She said that family members respect my choice and must choose what I like, but I can't blindly look at the appearance. I have to observe how this person's personality, work ability, interpersonal relationship, family situation, and the other person are. I won’t say whether my thoughts are correct or not, and there are still a lot of them."

When Ji Zhenfeng finally heard it, he could only use a wow to express his inner feelings. Sure enough, college students were different, they could talk more than ordinary people.

"What your sister-in-law said is very reasonable, you should really get to know me carefully."

With that, he turned to Mika and introduced himself with a serious face.

"My name is Ji Zhenfeng. I am twenty-five years old this year. I work in the Yunxian Police Patrol Brigade and serve as the deputy captain. My father is a doctor and my mother is a retired teacher. I have an older brother, an older sister, and no younger siblings, so I am at home. The brother and sister are already married and married, so the pressure on getting married is relatively less."

"I went to the Workers’, Peasants’ and Soldiers University at the age of eighteen. Of course, it’s not the same as your serious college entrance exams, but it’s not ugly to have an academic background with you. I worked for four years, and I got two a month when I first worked. Eighteen yuan salary,  I don’t smoke, drink, or have bad habits, but I have more friends. Sometimes everyone has a meal together, which is a normal interpersonal relationship."

"Our family is very easy to get along with, and respect the wishes of  children. The one introduced to us is my aunt, so you can rest assured that I will definitely pursue you on the premise of getting married. You already have a reputation with my parents. My aunt has already told my parents about you, and they ask every day when I go home."

Meixiang looked at him dumbfounded and talked for seven or eight minutes. Finally, she said that her parents already knew. Meixiang's face became redder and red, and finally her heartbeat began to pound and speed up.

After speaking, Ji Zhenfeng looked at Meixiang quietly, with a shallow arc at the corner of his mouth.

"I'm serious. From the first time I saw you that day, I felt that I was really planted. It turned out that my heart was like that. It was like...like the whole world suddenly lit up and I couldn't see anything. I only saw you running towards me and smiling at me, with bright eyes and a very beautiful smile."

His voice was very soft, and as he spoke, he recalled the day the two met for the first time. Mika lowered her head to avoid his gaze. She was shy and faintly joyful.

A young girl who was confessed affectionately by a young man who she didn't hate or even admired, even if she had a hard heart, she couldn't be indifferent.

After all, Meixiang watched a movie with him and ate dinner that day. The two maintained the frequency of meeting once a day or two, and one month passed quickly.

At the end of June and the beginning of July, the schools entered the holiday phase one after another. . The family will return to Shanghe Village to live.

"I asked Meixiang to wait for us in the county, and then go back together."

The main thing I want to meet is Comrade Ji, and I have something to say after meeting the appropriate and inappropriate.....Donglin  thought..

Jiahui was going back to the village, and Shen Nian Ru  said goodbye to her reluctantly.

"Girl, come back early, you are leaving, I really can't bear it in my heart."

Shen Nianru held Jia with her left hand and Ying with her right hand. Together with her husband, she sent the Zhao family out of the yard.

Jia hugged her and said with a smile,

"Well, we will definitely come back early. You and god Dad will take care of yourself at home. If you have something to do, you will call the village. I wrote you the phone number."

"Well, don't worry, we will take care of ourselves."

The two brothers of Donglin Donghe carried their luggage, and Zhang Qiao took Fang...Yang and pishi followed behind her ..and the group of people went to the station mightily.

"Hey, do you want to breathe with Mom about Comrade Police?"

In the car, Jia secretly discussed with Zhao Donglin.

Last time she wrote to Meixiang and asked her what she thought, Meixiang said that she didn’t know herself, and she was quite confused. In this case, Jia didn’t tell Zhang Qiao about it.

She was afraid that Zhang Qiao would be too excited after she said it, so she would still wait for Meixiang. she figured it out and let the flow go, but today they are going to the county seat. She and Zhao Donglin are looking for a chance to meet that comrade, so they need to discuss it with her mother-in-law  first

Zhao Donglin looked at Zhang Qiao', who was in motion sickness, and shook his head,

"Wait, wait until we get to the county."

...
At this time, Ji Zhenfeng bought a watermelon and sent it to the downstairs of Meixiang's dormitory. His bronzed face was covered with sweat.

"Why don't you go to my dormitory to rest for a while."

Although Ji Zhenfeng often sent Meixiang back to the dormitory before, Meixiang never let him into her dormitory.

Today, she was really touched. How hot the weather is. He even ran for a watermelon.

"All right? Can I go in?"

With that said, Ji Zhenfeng grinned and walked in, but he didn't look embarrassed at all.

Meixiang’s dormitory was cleaned up. It was a ten-square-meter room with a single bed, a small desk, a small wooden chair. On the desk were books, a pen holder, and a small red round mirror.

The broken-flower curtains were fastened with ribbons. On the windowsill, there were two potted flowers, a pot of cactus and a pot of daffodils. They were emerald green and had a slight fragrance. he don't know if it was the scent of narcissus or the scent of beauty.

"When will you go home? I'll find a car to see you off."

Ji Zhenfeng put the watermelon on the desk, found a fruit knife to cut it off , and handed her the sweetest piece in the middle.

The patrol has a car, which can be borrowed when it is not on a mission. It takes only an hour to drive back and forth from Yunxian to Shengli Commune. Ji Zhenfeng wants to send Meixiang home, so he recognizes the door by the way....he wanted to make good impression infront of her family..