chapter 60 His care

Seeing the change in Yang's expression, Dong Jia continued to lead Yang to speak.

"Look how cute it is, do you like it?"

Yang looked at Dong Jia and then at the piglet in her hand. When Dong Jia thought he would not respond, she actually saw him nodding.

When the stone in Dong Jia's heart fell, it was good to have a reaction. As long as his heart was willing to open a gap, she could warm him with care and patience a little bit.

"Do you like it, right? Then I will make three. each one for you three siblings?"

Yang pouted, neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

Dong Jia tried to understand the emotions of yang. He liked this little pig. She said that he was not happy to be three with his younger siblings each one. Does that mean that he is unwilling to share with his younger siblings?

Thinking of this, Dong Jia continued to patiently channel the emotions of Yang

"Are you unwilling to share a piggy with your younger siblings? Then I will make a lot of small animals, such as piglets, bunnies, kittens, and puppies. good?"

Thanks to her learning about fondant cakes before, although she is not very professional, she can cheat the children by pinching a few small animals.

Sure enough, after Dong Jia finished saying this, Yang nodded.

Zhang Qiao has been sitting in front of the stove, and has seen all the performances of Jia and Yang  .. It can be said that she is more and more satisfied with this new daughter-in-law.
Zhang Qiao was on the fire with a smile on her face.

Over there, Dong Jia, who kneaded the dough and pressed the dough, began to fry pumpkin pie.

Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan. After the temperature rises, put the dough into the pan and fry on low heat until golden brown. Turn over and continue to fry the other side.

This is what Zhao Meixiang saw when she entered the kitchen with Ying in her arms. Her mother was burning in front of the stove, her new sister-in-law was cooking something in the pan, and her nephew Yang was standing next to her.

Yesterday, her mother was still nagging about Yang ..Why did tl Yang become so close to her new sister-in-law?

Dong Jia Raised her eyes and smiled at them, pointing to the small animals that had been fried on the plate and said,

"Ying, are you going to see the small animals? This little rabbit is made for you. Is it good to eat it?"

Zhao Meixiang walked over with Ying  and when she saw the vivid animal shapes, she immediately sighed,

"Ah, sister-in-law, how did you pinch it? This pinch is too similar."

She found that this new sister-in-law is really ingenious, can cook, can make clothes, and even kneads a dough is better than others.

At breakfast, the adults made a stack of pumpkin pie, and the three children were pumpkin pie models in the shape of small animals.

"Yeah, what are you doing today, eating such greasy things in the morning? It's too much oil."
Zheng Yuefen has never seen pumpkin pie when she is so old. First, pumpkin pie is a delicate food, and it’s not bothersome to make it in rural areas where you can’t fill your stomach.

Second, the food is related to the region, just like Huaiyang cuisine. Food is the same as Sichuan cuisine. Different regions have different regional food cultures. Obviously, pumpkin pie does not belong to Shanghe Village

When Zheng Yuefen spoke, no one listened to her. After Zhang Qiao moved her chopsticks, Zhao Meixiang couldn't wait to grab a piece, took a bite, it was crisp and fragrant, and the sweet and greasy taste was not bad.

"It's okay, but I still like the cake my sister-in-law made last night."

While smiling, Dong Jia took the little white rabbit to Ying and said to Zhao Meixiang,

"You like then ill make it next time... I made the pumpkin pie this morning. There is half a pumpkin over there. I want to cut it into shreds. For melon shredded pie, this one is salty and it must be more appetizing than sweet."

"Really? Sister-in-law, when will you make it? I can't wait to eat it."

Zhang Qiao took a mouthful of pumpkin pie and then drank porridge. Seeing her daughter's greedy face, she smiled and cursed,

"Such an adult is still so greedy. Be careful not to marry in the future."

"It just happens that I can't get married, so I will stay at home to help my sister-in-law and take care of the children. My sister-in-law will cook so many delicious foods. I want to stay at home forever."

Ying ate the little rabbits, and yang ate the little pigs. He looked at the small animals on the plate with eyesight, as if he wanted to eat but didn't dare to move.

"pishi..which little animal do you want?"

pishi timidly pointed to the puppy on the plate, and then glanced at Zheng Yuefen after he finished pointing.

Dong Jia smiled and said to the stone,

"Okay, if you want to eat ... let your mother clip it for you?"

You said that eating this in the morning is greasy and that it costs you oil. Now your son wants to eat it, and see if you can give it to your son.

Anyway, Dong Jia wouldn't do such a thankless thing. If she gave pishi and was complained by Zheng Yuefen, wouldn't she be stupid

Zheng Yuefen really couldn't show her face, but her son wanted to eat. She looked at Ying and Yang eagerly.

She loved her son and saw that her son was wronged, so she stretched out her chopsticks and clamped the puppy for pishi

Dong Jia felt comfortable, and was about to feed Ying porridge, but Zhao Donglin stopped.

"You eat first, she is gnawing on the cake, and then you can feed her after you finish."

Dong Jia looked at it, the two eyes met. she remembered  his wildness  last night
..the relationship has been sublimated, Dong Jia's face was blushed unconsciously, she was uncomfortable with her eyes closed, but her heart was sweet. Knowing that he felt sorry for her and didn't want to let her eat cold food.

Zhang Qiao lit a bowl when she heard her son's words,

"Yes, you eat first, and they should eat by themselves when they are older."

There are three children in the family. Yang ate by himself when he was four years old, and pishi and Ying had to be fed.

"Isn't that afraid of breaking the bowl."
Rural people are not worth anything. Bowls are also valuable. There are really poor people who share a broken bowl with the whole family, and they have to take turns to eat.

"If you don't want to buy them two enamel bowls when you go to town, it won't break even if you drop them on the ground."

After Dong Jia finished speaking, Zheng Yuefen was about to laugh .. but Zhang Qiao had already responded.

"Okay, I'll buy two back next time I go to town."

Zheng Yuefen stopped talking immediately.