chapter 46

As the weather turns cold in November, wearing a jacket is definitely not enough. Zhao Donglin is afraid that jia will be cold.

Jia "Im not cold, I added clothes in it."

Zhao Donglin felt the warmth of Jia's hands, neither cold nor hot, which proved that Jia did not lie,

Donglin : "Tell me when it's cold, I'll take off my coat for you."

Dong Jia nodded, Zhao Donglin liked this, he knew how to observe and take care of others.

There are many differences between men. Some men are very good at taking care of others, and some men can't see everything except for themselves. Zhao Donglin obviously belongs to the category of taking care of others.

The tractor drove all the way into Shanghe Village. This was Dong Jia's first visit. Looking at the scenery on the road, she thought that if nothing happened, she would live on this land for a long, long time, and she was also a little excited.

At the entrance of the village, seeing the team returning from picking up the bride, the people waiting at the entrance of the village hurriedly lit firecrackers, and the group drove all the way to Zhao's house amidst the crackling cannons.

"Here, here comes the bride!"

Regardless of the village, the children are the happiest and happiest when they meet the wedding. Such a happy event means that they can eat sweet candies and delicious noodles.

A group of relatives and neighbors have been waiting outside the courtyard, and everyone is curious about what the bride looks like.
The woman who can make Zhao Donglin move his heart to marry home, they heard that she is still a divorced woman, there is always something extraordinary.

After the tractor stopped, Zhao Donglin went down first, and then turned back to help Dong Jia down. Everyone finally saw the bride's face.

How to say it, good-looking is good-looking, but it looks too thin.

"This is the new wife Donglin is looking for?"

"This is too skinny, is that waist two feet?"

"Good-looking is good-looking, but this is not like a blessing."

"It looks like this, no wonder it will be divorced. How did family agree to this daughter-in-law to come in?"

"Hey, Donglin is all fancy of the woman...how can a mother reject to her son."

"Tsk tusk tusk, such a delicate look, how can she get it in the future, I am afraid that it will not even be able to get down to the Fram"

Dong Jia's appearance really does not conform to the mainstream aesthetics of the rural areas of this era. This is an era of glorious work. Regardless of men and women, a strong physique can create value.

Zhang Qiao and Zhao Changgui heard the movement coming out of the hall, and there were many people behind  . including the sisters of Zhao Caixia and Zhao Meixiang that Dong Jia had seen before, and the sisters of Zhao Meixiang, and the other one she had never seen before. Her eyes stayed with Zhao Meixiang. The little girl in her arms.

The little girl is only about one year old, she looks a little smaller than the "sweet ", with a small face and big eyes. She looked at the lively scene outside the house.

Dong Jia guessed that this little girl should be Zhao Donglin’s daughter Ying..

Dong Jia always liked the cute and cute little girls. In Dong's house, she often played with sweet .. Seeing Ying, who was inseparable from her age and personality, Dong Jia's eyes softened.

Dong Jia's expression change in just a few seconds didn't escaped from Zhang Qiao's eyes. She nodded in satisfaction, thinking that this new wife of his son is really a child-loving and soft-tempered, so she is not afraid that she will be bad for her grandchildren.

Marrying a daughter-in-law is different from marrying a daughter. When Dong Jia left home, Chen Guixiang's eyes were red, and Zhang Qiao married a daughterinlaw with a smile on her face.

"Dad, mom."
After approaching, Dong Jia followed Zhao Donglin and called her parents-in-law.

Zhang Qiao smiled and took Jia's hand and walked to the hall. The people from the Dong family were also warmly greeted by the Zhao family.

A group of people entered the hall. The two newcomers read together under the eyes of everyone...then Dong Jia offered tea to her parents-in-law and other elders..

Zhang Qiao and Zhao Manzhu each handed her a red seal.

"This is Yang, this is Ying , you and Donglin will be husband and wife since today. From now on, Yang and Ying will be your children. I have no other demands on you. You just need to take these two children well."

Yang has been following Zhao Caixia before, this time Zhang Qiao will pull Yang to the front. Yang  is long and thin. He may already understand something, or someone has mentioned something to him. At this moment, he lowered his head, not ready to looked at  Dong Jia

Children who lack maternal love are always distressing. Dong Jia is ready to be a mother a long time ago, even though the two children were not born to her, it does not prevent her from taking care of them.

"Yang, this is your mother, hurry up and call "mother "
Zhang Qiao'er pushed the grandson's back, but Yang didn't even want to lift his head.

Relatives and neighbors were watching and whispering to each other, Dong Jia knew what to say without thinking.

Jia: "Mom, it's okay if he don't call . I'm embarrassed that people want to come to Heidan today. we have so much time..  one day he called mom... As long as I'm good to  Ying and him, they will definitely be willing to call me Mom."

This can be said to Zhang Qiao's heart.

"You are right, you will see people's hearts over time, as long as you treat them well, they will definitely recognize you as a mother."