chapter 65 conflict

After Zheng Yuefen came back, she was in a bad mood.

Both Zhang Qiao and Zhao Meixiang noticed, and the mother and daughter looked at each other with doubts.

"What's the matter, this is,?"

"I don't know, did you quarrel with the second brother?"

Anyway, they quarreled from time to time, and soon reconciled after the first quarrel. It was a standard bedside quarrel.

During the meal, the mother and daughter finally knew the reason for Zheng Yuefen's bad mood.

"Mom, I heard that you are looking for the captain to arrange a light errand for new sister-in-law. In the future,  sister-in-law won't have to go to the field and become a warehouse clerk on our team?"

As soon as Zheng Yuefen's words were uttered, the family's attention was focused on Zhang Qiao. She took care of the matter, and she did not mention it to anyone in the family, including Dong Jia

Zhang Qiao was slightly surprised when the second daughter-in-law learned of this. She didn't expect that she knew so quickly.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Zhang Qiao admitted directly, not to mention that she didn't think there was any problem with this matter. Even if there was any problem, she was already very upset when asked by the second daughter-in-law in such a direct questioning tone.

As for Zheng Yuefen, the grievances in her heart rushed to her forehead when she heard her mother-in-law's frank confession.

"Mom, how could you do this? If you don't mention that eldest brother's marriage is a second marriage, you can do somebody else's marriage, and you don't mention that sister-in-law’s dowry is more than mine. Just say that after the new sister-in-law came in, you were too partial, what did the sister-in-law say? It’s all right. Look at her and you are satisfied everywhere. I have been married to the Zhao family for so many years and have given birth to a boy. I haven’t seen you ever say a word about me... we both are your daughter-in-laws you are too partial!"

Zheng Yuefen had already brought a cry in the end when she said that, except for pishi at the dinner table, everyone looked incredulous.

Zhao Donghe looked anxious, Zhao Meixiang turned to look at her mother, Zhao Manzhu, took out her old cigarette stick from her waist, only the person involved, Zhang Qiao, was not irritable, and looked at Zheng Yuefen with a calm face.

"What are you talking nonsense? Hurry up and apologize to mom!"
Zhao Donghe patted the table and yelled. Because the voice was too loud, Zheng Yuefen was shocked, and pishi cried.

"Why am I talking nonsense? Which sentence is wrong? we are  daughter-in-laws. Why can the new sister-in-law come in and enjoy it? I'm going to do work hard

Seeing his wife not only not reflecting on it, but also getting more and more outrageous, Zhao Donghe raised his hand and wanted to fight.

"Okay, stop making trouble."
After finishing the sentence, Zhang Qiao first looked at her son Zhao Donghe,

"Donghe, how many times have I told you, no matter how your wife owes you a lesson, you, a man, can't reach out and beat a woman."

Zhao Donghe glanced at Zheng Yuefen, listening to his mother's words and did not continue to do it.

After that, Zhang Qiao looked at Zheng Yuefen again. To this daughter-in-law, she was always dissatisfied . If Zheng Yuefen was not good, she had not made any substantial mistakes. To say that Zheng Yuefen was good would be totally against her intentions.

She once felt that she would not be lucky with her daughter-in-law, whether it was Wang Mei or Zheng Yuefen at the beginning, there are always things that are difficult to say.

"Second daughter-in-law, you have to touch your conscience when you speak. You have been married to our house for so many years, how many times have I let you cook breakfast? How many hands have you stretched out for work at home? You are wronged if you let you go to work. How many daughter-in-laws in the village can't get to the ground? do you still know how to cook... all this years I personally cook and do all household chores...just sending you on field... I'm partial"

Zhang Qiao first threw out a series of questions. Zheng Yuefen didn't think about how to respond, so Zhang Qiao followed up and spoke again.

"People can't just think about taking advantage. You don't know why our family can be established in the village and why it is respected by others. Your eldest brother earns a year of money a month. He has never been selfish with this family, and pays all the wages. Give it to me, you can enjoy everything I buy for food and clothes. Like Ying, weaned for six months. I feed her every day. You think you can feed by a few work points a day. Feed pishi good food everyday  by yourself? with both your husband  and wife's  work..really?

Jiahui entered my Zhao family’s door and now she is our Zhao family’s daughter-in-law. She was indeed weak and couldn’t work hard, but she didn’t do nothing. At least the family’s food would be handed over to her, and she would have two children. What's wrong with going to be a custodian, why don't we follow the same when she saves it? Why do you jealous that she feels comfortable?"

Zheng Yuefen only heard half of what Zhang Qiao said. She admitted that her eldest brother gets a monthly salary and her family of three did enjoy it, but she didn't care about this, but her mother-in-law's attitude, which was obviously better for her new sister-in-law than herself.

"I also go to work and take care of my children. Although I don't cook much, I also do the work at home. Mom, you can't just see the hard work of others and not see my hard work."

Isn’t it just about cooking and bringing children, who is not so hard?

Zhang Qiao was speechless, she just said so much, she thought she thought her second daughter-in-law could understand it, but the second daughter-in-law was just like she was wearing a diamond mask.

What made her most chill was the issue of the bride price raised by the second daughter-in-law. At the beginning, their wedding bride price was sixty-six. Both clothes and furniture were new, and they had less food than Donglin and Jia this time.

With Donglin's salary, the bride price is one hundred and two hundred which is not too much.

She didn't want to think that Dong Jia didn't ask for a gift money, so Jia brought it, and she also accompanied a sewing machine and a bed. They didn't have a cover in the Zheng family.

..........

Zhao Donglin and Dong Jia had dinner before returning. When they returned home, they found that the atmosphere at home was not right.

After Zhao Meixiang talked about the situation and the reasons, Dong Jia was stunned. She did not expect that the root of the conflict between their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law was her!