chapter40 Harmony

The Zhao family had just left, and the entire Village knew about Dong Jia's marriage  fix today

"It is said that Zhao Donglin, the eldest son of Zhao Manzhu's family in Shanghe Village, was also divorced. The first daughter-in-law was an educated youth who went to the countryside. Later, somehow, she did want to go back to the city after spending time with Zhao Donglin, and left her two children cruelly. So he left alone with two children..This Zhao Donglin is also a capable master. He joined the army as a company commander when he was a teenager. He returned to his hometown a while ago and became the party secretary of their Shanghe Village. His monthly salary is 62 yuan."

Never underestimate the power of the people’s gossip. As soon as a person walks away, the back foot is smashed. Who is in the family, how much salary, how big the house, and even raising a few chickens and pigs, it is clear. ,clear and direct.

Really? Can she find such good conditions even if she is divorced? Isn't the man hiding something from her?"

This is human nature. Most people don’t see other people’s goodness. Their hidden line is that divorced women cannot have such a market.

Even if this man is the village party secretary, there must be something wrong with the high salary. .

"Ji heard and saw all of it. Just now when someone passed by, it took a long look. he was wearing a military uniform and looked very energetic. he was tall, at least six feet tall."

One foot is 33 centimeters, and six feet is equivalent to a height of about 1.8 meters. This height is considered high regardless of the age.

"Now Chen Guixiang is satisfied. After picking up these days, she really picked up a good one for her daughter"

Zhao Donglin was a company-level cadre in the army and was paid at the 20th level. After he changed his job, he became a township-level clerk. He was assigned to Shanghe Village by his superiors to serve as the village secretary. The salary is for the 21st-level cadres.

The 21st level administrative salary is sixty-two yuan a month, and now one pound can buy one catty two taels of eggs and one catty seven taels of pork.
You can buy eleven catties for cornmeal, seven catties for white flour, four taels per catty for soybean oil, and hundreds of catties for white radish.

Rural people admire the urban household registration of urban residents. With urban household registration, they can recruit workers in factories.

The most common salary for urban workers is 36 yuan a month, and the average living expenses of urban residents is 8 yuan a month. If it is counted as rural The cost of living is even less. Two or three yuan per capita is enough. After all, there are private land in rural areas, and vegetables and eggs can be self-sufficient, and there is no need to spend extra money to buy them. A salary of sixty-two yuan is still available every month. No wonder many people in the village feel sour in their hearts, no matter how large an income is.

Starting in the afternoon, a lot of people came to inquire about the relationship between the Dong family and the Zhao family.

"Guixiang, you're exasperated now. The one Jia found is better than the previous one."

Chen Guixiang was originally smiling, but when she heard this, her face was a little unsightly. she felt that she didn't know what to say ...At this time, the next person still mentioned the Lu family. This is not intentional to make people feel unhappy.

Chen Guixiang hadn't spoken yet, and someone else jumped out and changed the subject, becoming a peacemaker.

"Oh, today is a good day, we can do what we did before, let's just talk about it later."

"That's right, they are the secretary of the village. They eat public meals. Jia can follow along with her for the rest of her life."

"I heard that the man has two children, how old are they?"

"One is four years old, one is less than one year old, they are all quite young."

"The little one is good, the little Jia will be able to grow up with her in the past. If she is old, she will be unfamiliar with her mother."

"That's fine, no matter if Jia will have children in the future, he is not afraid of having children anyway."

Everyone, you and I talked about the excitement, Chen Guixiang would sit with them and answer a few words occasionally, and then everyone would leave after working hours in the afternoon.
*****

After Zhang Qiao returned home, she took the birthdates of her son Zhao Donglin and Dong Jia to count the days.

By the way, she asked if the two were suitable.

"These two horoscopes can be counted down to the top and the bottom. The harmony is made in heaven, the husband and wife are in harmony, everything goes well, and they can enjoy their old age, and their children and grandchildren will have great prospects."

Zhang Qiao happily closed her mouth from ear to ear when she heard that the two of them were in harmony. As for the words "Many children, more blessings" and "Children and grandchildren", she didn't pay much attention, and returned home with her husband's good days.