chapter 25 Decided

Hammer : "Aunty, I haven't seen this uncle... before."

The hammer is not afraid to curious Although Zhao Donglin is a heroic man, he has a smile on his face and looks quite kind.

Dong Jia stretched out her

Jia : "I'm telling you that the homework is considered complete only if you pass it. If you don't pass it, you have to rewrite it."

Hammer : "Oh my aunt, we just have to do it. Look at who in our village does homework at home, and you are forcing us to do homework every day."

Dong Jia didn't pay attention to him, and looked down at their homework carefully.

Huzi was in the fourth grade, the Hammer was in the second grade, and Liangzi was just in the first grade.

After the inspection, the Huzi homework barely passed. Liangzi’s homework is the simplest. He counted two errors.

Dong Jia circled it and asked him to modify it. In the end, there was nothing left

Jia : "I don't need to say that you know it in your heart, right? Who do you deal with with your homework like this?"

The hammer is obviously not convinced. Of course, this cannot be entirely blamed on the Hammer.

Nowadays, most parents in rural areas think that it doesn’t matter whether their children learn well or not. An illiterate will do.

But Dong Jia, like to learn, she wanted to go to college entrance examination. she also wanted her nephews  learned well too...Only by learning to pass the college entrance examination can children in rural areas realize their self-worth and change the original social class.

Education is a stepping stone to success. You can never make a mistake when you study well and learn more.

Hammer is a clever child who is more clever but not stable enough. Such a child will definitely become a great help after being guided

Jia : "I care about your study for your own good. Your parents authorized me. Think about it. If you are the first in the class or even the first grade in every exam, your teacher will praise you... everyone wanted to be friend with you"

In the past few months when Dong Jia came, Hammer’s teacher has visited home three times. he have poor test scores, he have fights with male classmates, and one time they arrested only the female students in the class and scared the female students in the class. A girl cried in shock.

Jia : "It’s not that you’re not allowed to play, it’s just that you spend one-third of your thoughts on learning,'you don’t work hard, the boss is sad', do you know what this means? It means you didn’t study well when you were young you will regret it when you grow up. If others eat meat, you can only eat wild vegetables."

Dong Jia didn't expect to be able to tell the Hammer and study hard, but the Hammer didn't talk back this time. He took back his homework and went back to the room to rewrite it.

Jia : "Well, you two performed well today. You can go out to play, but you are not allowed to go down the river or go to the mountains. You must be accompanied by an adult. Huzi, you are the older brother, so look at your younger brothers more."

Huzi nodded hurriedly, and ran out of the yard with Liangzi

Zhao Donglin sat and watched Dong Jia... carefully explained what they did wrong, especially what she said to the Hammer, which made him smile

Zhao Donglin's surprise is that Dong Jia's temperament and thinking are not like a village girl who has never seen the world.

She told her nephews that "the young don't work hard, and the elders are sad", and she told them to pay attention to safety, not to go to the riverside or deep mountains, and to let her brother take care of her younger brother, etc. It was entirely from the heart.

he can see that she respects knowledge, understands the importance of knowledge, speaks well and does not act arrogantly. It reminds him of the instructor who has worked with him for many years.

Zhao Donglin drank his saliva to cover up the smile at the corner of his mouth. Fortunately, he only had such a harvest after a temporary intention.

If he said that his previous favor with Dong Jia came from his inexplicable pleasing to the eye, today he impressed  by Dong Jia. He has a better understanding of his character and inner world, and secretly made up his mind.

He is a soldier, even if he leaves the army now, he still considers himself a soldier.

Soldiers are accustomed to making decisions and then moving. They are accustomed to having a target and rushing towards the target without a trace of ambiguity. This is the professionalism that a soldier should possess.

Jia : "Director Zhao, I'm sorry, let you watch a joke."

After solving the nephew's homework problem, Dong Jia turned around and smiled embarrassedly.

"No, you are right... I like the way you speak"
Zhao Donglin put down the water cup in his hand and got up to leave. Dong Jia blushed by his words... and sent him to the door and showed him the way to Dong Haotian's house.
*******

Zhao Donglin rode a bicycle to Dong Haotian's home, approaching the house.... Dong Haotian was warm and hospitable, and he had to keep Zhao Donglin for dinner.

Coincidentally, Zhao Juhua, Dong Haotian's wife, is also from Shanghe Village. Although she is not a production team with Zhao Donglin, she known  him and met many times when she was young.

Zhao Juhua, : "Donglin, don't look at how old I am than you, we have gone to school together before."

"I went to school late, and I only entered the first grade at the age of eight. At that time, the conditions were difficult. There was only one teacher in our school. All the students mixed up in a large classroom. After finishing the first grade, teaching the second grade and finishing the second grade. I teach third grade. I remember that Donglin was a little older when he first entered school, but he is smart and learns everything faster than kids in the same grade. The teacher likes him so he skipped two grades. ...Donglin was already in the fourth grade just blink of eyes

The rural girl didn't want to read any books. Zhao Juhua dropped out of school after graduating from elementary school. She helped her family with housework, washing and cooking, picking up pigs, picking up cow dung, and taking  care of the younger siblings At the age of fifteen, she went to work in the field for half a work point....