chapter 98 magnificent person

here mother daughter  still whispering

"yang is more cheerful than before. It seems that new sister-in-law treat him well."

"To be honest, what mother is nothing more than that. she have considered all aspects for the child. she started teaching Yang to read characters a while ago. he recite a piece of "Three Character Classics" every day. , And she can stand his temper, Jia said, as long as yang studies hard, the grades will not be bad in the future, and he will definitely be admitted to a good university."

"DongLin studied well when he was a child, and yang is going to follow his father."

It's a pity that the eldest brother will only have two babies, yang and Ying, in the future.

....
Meatballs stewed cabbage, sour radish bone soup, garlic scrambled eggs, radish seed peanuts, stewed pumpkin, braised fish, full of table.

"Come on, taste how good your aunt's cooking is."

Daya is happy to receive a schoolbag today, and she praises sweetly,

"My aunt makes the best dishes, and it tastes better than my mother's."

Jia smiled and squeezed her small face,

"Oh, this little mouth is really good at talking, eat more if you like."

"This is the one who had a sugar and forget her mother. Don't expect her to be filial in the future."

"Who said that, im honest, what i say is completely from the heart, don't i?"

DaYa nodded heavily and smiled triumphantly at her mother.

Ying watched Jia talk to Daya, and watched Jia's smiled at Daya.

"What's the matter, this little mouth can hang oil bottles, who made you angry?"

"Mom, hug."

Jia put down her chopsticks and hugged Ying in her arms.

"Okay, hug, why do you want to hug all of a sudden?"

Meixiang smiled and said,

"sister-in-law your daughter is probably jealous, watching you talk to DaYa, she feel uncomfortable."

"Is that right? Are you jealous?"

Ying buried her head in Jia's arms and refused to look up, probably because she was shy knowing that others were laughing at her.

After eating, Zhao Caixia asked Zheng Yuefen wash dishes....

"you can wash it, all morning.... you just sat they both work so now you wash it"

"It's OK elder  sister ..."

Jia's words are good, isn't it difficult for women? It's not a moment of leisure at home. she have been free for a long time today thanks to blessing."

"I didn't see that she was so ignorant before, but Jia showed it as soon as she walked in."

She doesn't know how to be a human being. She doesn't help cooking. Although she washes the dishes by herself, she doesn't even make a statement.

"Fortunately, Jia is a magnificent person, she doesn't care about her, if she marries someone who can make trouble, this day will be lively."

"Who said no."

Zhang Qiao was still satisfied with (Jia) daughter-in-law, and it would be even more complete if she could add a Grandchildren as soon as possible.
...........

Half a month later, Daya went to school with her new schoolbag. Her schoolbag attracted the attention of classmates.

"Li Daya, where did you buy this schoolbag?"

DaYa's name which is the name Zhao Donglin gave to her after she went to school, which means cleverness and excellence.

Before DaYa could answer the question, the female classmate who asked the question stretched out her hand, trying to touch the puppy hanging on DaYa's schoolbag, but she was slapped away by her palm.

"Don't touch, don't get it dirty."

If she didn’t want to show it to her classmates, she would still be reluctant to hang up the puppy. That day, her aunt saw that she liked the puppy, and she made her a bigger doll that could hold and sleep. It was just a long one. The long-bearded kitten, DaYa hugged it every night, she didn’t even let her little  brother  touch it.

"Li Daya where did you buy this schoolbag? Why didn't I see this puppy sold by the supply and marketing agency? I went to the county town during the holiday, and I didn't see this in the county town."

This girl has a good family background. An uncle who works in the county seat and made a home in the city. She went to the city .. ago with relatives. She thinks she is a knowledgeable person. On the big girl, there is a new schoolbag that she haven't seen before.

Da Ya raised her chin and said triumphantly,

"This is not what I bought, but my aunt made it for me. She can make not only school bags, but also cute animals and beautiful clothes."

In less than half a day, the news that DaYa has a beautiful schoolbag and that DaYa's aunt will make school bags spread all over the campus.

"Mom, I also want the puppy schoolbag that Li Daya is carrying!"

On the first day of school, children need something. Parents who are good-tempered wait patiently to listen to their children.

.........
Who would have thought that the peak of Jia's sewing career was due to an army green satchel with a doll on it.
1976 was a turbulent year, and it was also a year that made the people of the whole country feel extremely sad.

In this year, three great man passed away one after another. Although the Victory Commune was thousands of miles away from the capital, the people of the commune loved the great men. (soldiers)

The heart is no worse than anyone else. The old people wept in grief after hearing the news. Various activities to mourn the great man were also carried out in the school.

This year's National Day is not as lively as in previous years, because more than 20 days ago, great people's savior Chairman M passed away.

At the end of October, the commune suddenly notified Zhao Donglin to go to the county seat for a meeting. The meeting lasted for two days. When he returned, he brought back a message to the village head that the digital help had fallen.

Yeah, why did you say it fell down?"

The village chief Xu Haiming smoked a cigarette, his face flickered in the smoke ring, he couldn't tell what he was feeling in his heart, as if he was relieved and somewhat at a loss.

Everyone’s life in the past ten years has not been easy,

"The above means to stabilize the people's minds, to find and solve problems in time. The news has not come out yet, but it does not rule out that the worms of the centipede die but are not stiff, and the grasshoppers in the post-autumn period can also jump."

Xu Haiming nodded, "I know, I know the seriousness of this problem. Don't worry, I will never make political mistakes.