chapter 63 Relived

Donglin remembered when he was a child, although he studied well, he did all the mischievous things. Think about it when he was really happy.

This kind of joy continued until he entered the barracks, where he honed his composure and learned a lot of truths during the day-to-day training.

During the Chinese New Year, he had a New Year’s Eve dinner together in the barracks, and their recruits gathered together and saw Everyone sighed with the changes, but within a few months, everyone had undergone earth-shaking changes, and they had grown up in an instant. They are no longer the teenagers who swim and fish in the summer and go up the mountain to catch pheasants in the winter.

Let’s talk about his son, Yang..  He never came back and found that yang was not talkative. He went to Fram with his grandma every day, and he didn’t look for friends of the same age to play.

Zhao Donglin sometimes felt that this was not good. Nothing, as long as there is no danger.

Dong Jia glanced at Zhao Donglin,

" the skiny boys is better, or fat boys is better... there is no scientific reason at all."

"Yeah, you still talk to me about science."

"Why, I don't think I am a rural woman worthy to talk about science with your village party secretary, right?"

"That's not the case. I just think what you said makes sense. You shouldn't be buried in the house as a housewife."

Dong Jia snorted, "That is."

When the two talked, they arrived at Dong's house. Dong Jia was holding Ying in her hand, and Zhao Donglin was carrying yang and the four of them entered the yard.

"Sister and brother-in-law are here."

"Donglin is here."

The family greeted them, and the four of them were instantly surrounded.

"This is Yang... isn't this Ying? How good are the two children, how beautiful and neat they are."

Zhao Donglin took yang from bicycle and put it on the ground. yang leaned on Zhao Donglin's legs and looked at the ground without speaking.

Chen Guixiang loves little girls, and takes Ying  from Dong Jia's hands.

"This little ying looks so good, she looks like twin sister with our sweet "

"No, I think Ying is a lot like Sweet , both of them silent."

Zhou Yindi held Yang by the hand and touched his head and said,

"The Yang is about the same size as Xiaoman, come in, come in, and aunt will give you something delicious."

Yang hesitated, turned his head and looked at Zhao Donglin, and saw Zhao Donglin nodding to him before following Zhou Yindi.

Jia's three brothers accompany Zhao Donglin to chat, while Chen Guixiang took Dong Jia back to the house with Ying in his arms.

"How is it, how is the Zhao family treating you?"

In fact, Chen Guixiang knew the gift of returning to the door. It was not a light one.

"fine."
Dong Jia told Chen Guixiang about her life in Zhao's family. Chen Guixiang nodded in satisfaction.

"Just be nice to you. I don't think your mother-in-law is like that kind of unreasonable. I have visited before and she is not hurt her daughter-in-laws at home. Otherwise, even if you agree, I will not dare to marry you."

Dong Jia stopped talking, not knowing whether to tell Chen Guixiang or not.

Although it is a very personal matter, it is related .. As mother, Chen Guixiang is also qualified to know the truth.

"What's the matter, just say anything, don't hide it."

Chen Guixiang thought it was something wrong with the Zhao family when she saw her daughter doing this, and quickly asked.

"It's not about the Zhao family, that is, this is my first time with Donglin. I didn't know much before, and I didn't have any trouble with the surnamed Lu."

"What?!"
Chen Guixiang’s voice went up to an octave, shocking Ying in her arms. She patted Ying on the back and asked anxiously,

“What do you mean by what you just said? that Lu and you.... never slept?"

Chen Guixiang used the word "sleep" to make Dong Jia embarrassed. She nodded awkwardly. Chen Guixiang stood up and Ying  was frightened again.

Dong Jia saw her doing this and held Ying in her arms.

"That is to say, you didn't get pregnant, it's not that you had any problems, it's that the surnamed Lu didn't touch you at all!"

Dong Jia nodded, it should be, or it can't explain it.

"This surnamed Lu, okay, pour dirty water on you. Pooh, let's see if I will fix him to death."

"Mom, I'll just tell you that you don't want to find him anymore. To be honest, I don't want to have anything to do with that kind of people. I'm living well with Donglin now, I don't want to be out of line."

Chen Guixiang choked and sighed.
"Right."

She took Dong Jia's hand, her heart was mixed, her eyes were hot again.

"I've been worrying for the past few days, I'm afraid that you will have a bad life. If you have a long life and two shortcomings, it will really kill me."

She looked at her girl, her hair was jet-black, her eyes were shiny, her skin was hydrated and glowing, and the corners of her mouth were always smiling, and she had a wonderful time.

"I'm finally relieved."

Knowing this, apart from disgusting the Lu family, she couldn't help being happy for her daughter. She knew that a man, no matter how he didn't care about his mouth, he must still have a bit of a thorn in his heart. Now it's okay, the thorn in the son-in-law's heart is gone.

"You said why you are so confused, blame me, I didn't teach you well at the beginning, so that you didn't understand anything and got married."

The girl was too young, and she married into Lu's family at the age of eighteen.

When Chen Guixiang went back to the kitchen, the whole eyebrows were open and smiled. Several sister-in-laws teased Dong Jia and said,

"It seems that Jia and brother-in-law have had a good time after marriage, otherwise Mom can't be so happy."

"That's not it, they brought an old hen, five pounds of pork belly, eggs, and shortbread. What are the things here? Isn't they satisfied with Jia?"

Zhou Yindi smiled and cut a piece of marinated pig's heart and put it in Ying's mouth,

"How about these two children, I think that boy is a little embarrassed"

She just took Yang to find Xiaoman, let the children in the family play with him and also brought him some food.

"It's okay on the whole, maybe he can't accept it at once, after all, he still has a lot of affection for his mother."

"Hey, it's said that the stepmother is not easy. If you take it well, no one will say it is good. If you don't take it well, you will be told by others

Isn't that the way to live life? Dong Jia has already figured out a set of her own life rules, which is to live her own life, let others talk about it. she have a better life, no matter what others say, she won’t lose a piece of meat anyway.

A few sisters-in-law didn't dare to take up the matter of Jia before, so they changed other topics directly, but Chen Guixiang sighed inwardly, sighing for good luck.

Who would have thought that Jia had not given birth to such a thing? If she had known it earlier, she would have picked up the Lu family and wash them clean