chapter 30 love mix with appreciation

The white shirt Dong Jia wore was made by a family member who bought a piece of cloth. Thanks to Dong Jia who did the sewing and repairing of the clothes, she replaced two cloth tickets with others. She paid for the cloth and made it for the family alone. One piece.

Wearing white clothes is a sign of spirit, but it is easy to get dirty. Generally speaking, only relatives wear them when they go out.

Before going out, Dong Jia was originally wearing a azure blue short-sleeved shirt. Chen Guixiang asked her to go back to change it. Dong Jia took a look at her body. There was nothing wrong with it. As for what looks good, people wear clothes instead of clothes, but In order not to let Chen Guixiang continue to talk, Dong Jia changed the white one after all

Chen Guixiang turned to look at the girl, happy and sad, happy that her face turned around, as if she had returned to the age of eighteen when she was a girl, and what she is sad is that the past few years have caused the girl to suffer and suffer. Sin, if it weren't for the Lu family, with her girl so good, what kind of man is not worthy? Nor would she suffer all this year

.............
Zhao Donglin has arrived at Dong Haotian's house, Zhao Juhua greets him to drink tea in the hall, and Dong Haotian is the host to accompany the guests.

"Donglin, you sit and rest first, Aunt Guixiang and sister Jia should be there later."

Zhao Donglin took his teacup and drank, concealing the smile from the corner of his mouth.

It stands to reason that he has long passed the age when the Teenage boy... but he can't sleep whole night.. scratching his head when he sees that he likes a girl, but since he made a decision in his heart, he does think of Dong Jia from time to time.

He appreciates her dignity and tenderness, appreciates her thorough understanding and cognition of things, and also appreciates her teaching and care for younger generations. This kind of love mixed with appreciation has never been he felt before.

If Dong Jia is like a quiet and fragrant lotus, his ex-wife Wang Mei is a hot azalea.

"they are here "

When Zhao Donglin's thoughts were drifting away, Zhao Juhua's voice pulled his attention back. Following the direction of Zhao Juhua's fingers, Zhao Donglin saw the girl who made him stupid and restless... all this days

"Auntie, Jiahui, come in ...."

Many bamboos are planted around Dong Haotian’s yard. Bamboos like wetness and are planted by the river. When they come along the riverbank, they seem to have blown a natural air conditioner, which lowered Dong Jia’s anxiety.

A few people stood under the eaves to greet them. Dong Jia lowered her head and felt a little embarrassed.

Zhao Donglin's gaze had already turned around her vaguely. After the people approached, he did not look at Dong Jia like a gentleman, not focused his attention on her. Focused on Chen Guixiang's and he Saif politely

" Hello auntie, this is Zhao Donglin."

Zhao Donglin is tall and straight, with a righteous face. When he meets people, his eyes are perseverance and sincerity. He has a smile on his face. It is strange, mixed with a sense of stability and closeness.

Chen Guixiang is right. He has a great impression!

"Oh, well, this is Secretary Zhao!"

A smile appeared on Zhao Donglin's face. He held Chen Guixiang's arm slightly and led her into the room, and said implicitly and modestly,

"Where is Secretary Zhao? Just call me Xiao Zhao or Dong Lin "

With a few words of effort, Chen Guixiang was already smiled by Zhao Donglin's eyebrows. Dong Jia stood aside and watched, admiring this Secretary Zhao from the bottom of her heart.

"Our house is very lively today. Everyone is sitting and talking, drinking some barley tea to quench your thirst, come, Jia.. don't stand alone, come and sit here with me."
According to Zhao Juhua’s arrangement, Dong Jia and Zhao Donglin were sitting face to face. Zhao Juhua brought a cup of barley tea for Dong Jia to drink.

"Auntie, don't tell me, Jia seems to have a gentle energy, even drinking water is a little more delicate than others."
When Zhao Juhua said this, Dong Jia almost choked on drinking water. She blushed and coughed twice.

When she felt Zhao Donglin's eyes stop on her, Dong Jia's ears were red.

Dong Jia has taken off her straw hat when she enters the house, with a small flushed face, thick black eyebrows, and a smile in her eyes. When she laughs, the lying cicada underneath adds a gentle taste.

Zhao Juhua was amazed by her heart, Jia is really getting better and better, not to mention how different it is from when she came back a few months ago, just say that when she was a child, Jia was indeed a pretty girl, but she didn't look so good after she married to Lu family

, It's no wonder that Zhao Donglin caught by her..

It can only be said that "combination is born from the heart." Dong Jia's current appearance is getting brighter

Because her changes are accumulated day by day, the Dong family does not see any difference every day,

but Zhao Juhua's saw her after long time to see Dong Jia's difference.