chapter 74 1st day of work

On the first day, Zhang Qiao accompanied Dong Jia to the warehouse. She was afraid that Jia would be under psychological pressure on the way, and comforted her,

"Don’t worry, it’s not difficult. Just remember to open the door before 7:40 every day. Who gets what? Remember that time, just close the door before you leave."

Dong Jia understood that this job was actually similar to that of some factory custodians .

On the first day when she officially took office, Dong Jia was naturally watched by everyone.

"This is aunt Zhang Qiao's eldest daughter-in-law?"

"Looking thin on the day of the wedding, it looks okay today."

"When did our team arrange for a custodian? We still need people to watch just such a thing."

"Hey, what the captain arranged is what you said, what's the use."

"Then you have to arrange it beforehand, and the benefits will be taken up by others."

"You are jealous, and you have the ability to ask the captain to arrange it for you."

Speaking of warehouse clerk is easy, but there are not as many work points as there are on the ground. Besides, to write notes every day, you have to know two characters. The slightly older people in the village are illiterate and everyone is used to working. It feels restrained to be a custodian.

But it doesn’t matter if people don’t know how to read. not even children at home is literate. It’s uneconomical for a boy to go to school not to mention girls?

but why captain haven't set up an administrator for so many years, and now he  suddenly gave this job to Donglin's wife, and no one believes that there is nothing wrong with it.

After opening the warehouse, Dong Jia divided the farm tools such as hoes and rakes, took out a notebook, and used a self-made excel sheet to record who borrowed the farm tools and the approximate time.

"We didn't use registration before, so why are we doing so troublesome today."

Most of the people who came to the warehouse to get farm tools were young or elderly laborers. There was no custodian before the team, so naturally nobody registered this.

Jia : Master give this work to me..so you all  look at me this is my first day of work today. You can cooperate with me anyway. You only need to move your mouth and I will remember it. You will be used to registering a after few days

As the saying goes, when you reach out your hand without hitting the smiley person, when a Jia speaks with a smile on her face, no one can really put her face down, and she is naturally registered in the end.

Waiting for the people with the tools to leave, Captain Ding Huaishan came to see Dong Jia's situation.

"Sister, how is it, can you adapt?"

Dong Jia handed over her record book,

"Captain, I don't know if this is the right thing to do. Would you like to check it?"

Ding Huaishan did not respond when he looked at Dong Jia's table. The main reason was that it was too formal. It was the same as the task of an accountant making a report and reporting to the commune.

The header is divided into farm tools, borrowers, borrowing time, and whether to return or not. The vertical column is the date.

"You are amazing, have you studied accounting before?"

"No, I just read a few accounting books, I haven't studied it systematically."

Ding Huaishan nodded in satisfaction and handed the notebook to Dong Jia

"Okay, very good, I'm relieved if you do so well."

Originally for Zhang Qiao and Zhao Donglin’s face, it was reluctant to ask Dong Jia to be a custodian. On the way here, he encountered the thorns on the team and was secretly slapped a few words, which meant that he was using power for personal gain. Now it seems that he have made a good decision. At least Dong Jia is not an embroidered pillow, and if he encounters other people's nonsense, he has something to say.

After work at noon, everyone returned the farm tools. Zhang Qiao was worried, even though she didn't borrow the farm tools, she dropped by to the warehouse.

"How is it today?"

"fine."

"Brother Huaishan also said that you did a good job. He said that you made a list yourself, as good as the village accountant, and praised you for writing well."

Zhang Qiao walked over and looked. The paper was drawn with horizontal and vertical lines. It looked very high and deep. She didn't recognize many characters, but she could still tell the quality of the characters. At least the characters written by Dong Jia were arranged neatly. Pour it on paper, it's not the same as the words written drunk.

"Go, go home for lunch...I don't know what food Meixiang made today."

Two days ago, Zhao Meixiang also followed Dong Jia to learn how to cook.

Jia started to teach a little bit from the preparation of the dishes. The cooking skills have improved a little bit compared to before. At least she knows what smashed oil is.

"In the future, you don't have to stay there, you can go back when there is no one in the middle."

Dong Jia also knew that she could come back in the middle, but she was a newcomer in the workplace on her first day of work today, and she didn't dare to act like an old fritters from the beginning.

"Then I will go back to cook when I have time."

When they got home, the food was already on the table, just waiting for them to get home.

When Ying saw Dong Jia coming back, she came over with her short legs and asked her to hug her.

Dong Jia smiled and hugged her, kissed her little face and said,

"Do our Ying miss me?."

"hiw don't she miss you .. You give her this delicious things at home, and she was picky now when I cook for her"

Yang sat at the dinner table, watching Dong Jia holding Ying, and watching her kiss Ying

This kind of intimate expression, even Wang Mei has not done to him, Yang is a little envious, his eyes are fixed, but his mouth is tight, presenting a self-defense posture.

After eating at noon, Dong Jia took the initiative to wash the dishes, and Yang played with pishi under the tree alone.

Looking through the window, Dong Jia saw that Yang's  trousers scratched, and the pants were a bit short. There were also his shoes worn. It was also very serious.

He followed Zhao Manzhu to work every day, and his clothes and shoes got dirty easily.